YouTube warning on Cerio's videos.

Twizzle

I have been complaining about Glenn Cerio's videos for weeks, I am sure that others have been complaining too and today I saw a warning at the start of one of his videos. I know it's to alert the viewer that it might not be appropriate but what does it actually mean money wise? If this is the calibre of all his videos why is it not at the start of ALL his videos? The video that I reported to YouTube doesn't have the warning which leaves me wondering what more does Cerio have to do or say before he is banned from YouTube. He is the most foul and disgusting moron I have ever had the misfortune to see and hear. Luckily, I won't have to see this berk in the flesh!

Attachments

FearMyFez

I have been complaining about Glenn Cerio's videos for weeks, I am sure that others have been complaining too and today I saw a warning at the start of one of his videos. I know it's to alert the viewer that it might not be appropriate but what does it actually mean money wise? If this is the calibre of all his videos why is it not at the start of ALL his videos? The video that I reported to YouTube doesn't have the warning which leaves me wondering what more does Cerio have to do or say before he is banned from YouTube. He is the most foul and disgusting moron I have ever had the misfortune to see and hear. Luckily, I won't have to see this berk in the flesh!
Team win!!! Of course Glenn is pretty damn sexy so that may be the warning... #DontHasselTheTassel

TheOneTrueRobb

I haven't been paying any attention to Cerio lately, as he hasn't posted any thing in months, and isn't even taking down negative comments on his channel. Seems like he may have finally gotten the message that this Frauditing thing ain't workin' for him - what with all the arrests and his living situation and his reputation in that area. Plus, there's other, more active fish to fry. Anselmo's still around, LIA, SGV, Amagansett, and of course, Jackwagon Joey.

If Glen tries a comeback, I'll giggle along with the rest of you as he somehow screws his life up further than he already has, but I'm just enjoying my share of Schadenfreude at his current situation, and otherwise my attention is elsewhere.

Twizzle

Now this is just outright chit. Not chat. So where's the section I would go to for both? Chit and chat?
I suppose it depends on your definition of 'chit chat'. Inconsequential conversation or talking about trivial matters. I can only voice one side but when someone replies it becomes a conversation. It's inconsequential because Cerio is not important or significant and he's certainly trivial. Is this what you meant? If not then I don't understand what you meant, I am neuronally challenged, o_O :D

Joseph G

I haven't been paying any attention to Cerio lately, as he hasn't posted any thing in months, and isn't even taking down negative comments on his channel. Seems like he may have finally gotten the message that this Frauditing thing ain't workin' for him - what with all the arrests and his living situation and his reputation in that area. Plus, there's other, more active fish to fry. Anselmo's still around, LIA, SGV, Amagansett, and of course, Jackwagon Joey.

If Glen tries a comeback, I'll giggle along with the rest of you as he somehow screws his life up further than he already has, but I'm just enjoying my share of Schadenfreude at his current situation, and otherwise my attention is elsewhere.
I got something you can fry but it ain't a fish. More like a Sausage. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo