Hello From The Nation's Capitol

Andrey Sloan

Hello, hello, this is Andrey from Washington, DC. 35 years in law enforcement and I hate these frauditor pukes. If you watch these videos long enough you can tell 99.9% of them are guessing at the rules, regulations, policies and laws. What you have most of the time is cops who're nervous about being on camera and making a mistake and then you have the officers who're downright scared to death to make a decision. 99% of these frauditors can be shut down in two minutes with one of two choices; 1. Trespassing or 2. Interference. Unfortunately today with the "defund the police" and "hate police" movements many officers don't want to do anything. I just wish Will Turbitt, aka "Whiskboy" would have looked me up when he was in DC. I would have given him the show he wanted! AND I would have put him in his place.

I hope to have a lot fun on this website!

Andrey

FearMyFez

Hello, hello, this is Andrey from Washington, DC. 35 years in law enforcement and I hate these frauditor pukes. If you watch these videos long enough you can tell 99.9% of them are guessing at the rules, regulations, policies and laws. What you have most of the time is cops who're nervous about being on camera and making a mistake and then you have the officers who're downright scared to death to make a decision. 99% of these frauditors can be shut down in two minutes with one of two choices; 1. Trespassing or 2. Interference. Unfortunately today with the "defund the police" and "hate police" movements many officers don't want to do anything. I just wish Will Turbitt, aka "Whiskboy" would have looked me up when he was in DC. I would have given him the show he wanted! AND I would have put him in his place.

I hope to have a lot fun on this website!

Andrey
As the glorious Fezant, the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and stalwart defender of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey! I bid you welcome and the many blessings of the Moors! I was actually born and raised in the city of Falls Church in the federation of Virginia in the fiction of the America.
#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo