Scavenger Hunt!

TheOneTrueRobb

Here's a new little game to play, Frauditor fans! It's called "Scavenger Hunt Frauditor Edition".

The winner is the first person to collect and present, in no particular order:

Chile's Headphones
The Whisk (yeah, THAT whisk).
Josh Abrams' glasses
The Clipboard (yeah, THAT clipboard).
A costume worn by Taco Terry (the taco, the rabbit, whatever his next one is. Nun?)
Asselmo's Hat (the red one if possible)
Jason Guttermtrash's Idiot Stepson. Extra points if you can get him to actually speak without much undue drooling...
Katie Kidman (she'd probably fit in one of those recyclable grocery bags)

OK, I can't guarantee the legality of those last 2. Those MAY involve actual kidnapping, which I can't advocate. I mean, jeez, I'm not a monster.

Or am I?

Anyway, feel free to add any other little Prop, Talisman or Sacred Family Heirloom associated with your favorite Frauditor to the list. I, OF COURSE, can NOT and will NOT advocate theft or illegal activity of any kind...but if you just happen to find these items, you know, just out on the street, maybe fallin' off a truck, hey, maybe scoop 'em up and upload a pic. Just sayin'....

Your Prize? Well, a hearty "Atta Boy!" from me, and the deep admiration of your fellow Frauditor Foes.

Good Luck....

FearMyFez

Here's a new little game to play, Frauditor fans! It's called "Scavenger Hunt Frauditor Edition".

The winner is the first person to collect and present, in no particular order:

Chile's Headphones
The Whisk (yeah, THAT whisk).
Josh Abrams' glasses
The Clipboard (yeah, THAT clipboard).
A costume worn by Taco Terry (the taco, the rabbit, whatever his next one is. Nun?)
Asselmo's Hat (the red one if possible)
Jason Guttermtrash's Idiot Stepson. Extra points if you can get him to actually speak without much undue drooling...
Katie Kidman (she'd probably fit in one of those recyclable grocery bags)

OK, I can't guarantee the legality of those last 2. Those MAY involve actual kidnapping, which I can't advocate. I mean, jeez, I'm not a monster.

Or am I?

Anyway, feel free to add any other little Prop, Talisman or Sacred Family Heirloom associated with your favorite Frauditor to the list. I, OF COURSE, can NOT and will NOT advocate theft or illegal activity of any kind...but if you just happen to find these items, you know, just out on the street, maybe fallin' off a truck, hey, maybe scoop 'em up and upload a pic. Just sayin'....

Your Prize? Well, a hearty "Atta Boy!" from me, and the deep admiration of your fellow Frauditor Foes.

Good Luck....
I GOT THE WHISK!!!!! I win #FearMYFez 2094

TheOneTrueRobb

I don't think that's you. Pardon my skepticism, but that's not a Fez. I am not compelled to fear Whiskrat's LA Raider's cap. Nice try, though, I admire your fortitude...

FearMyFez

I am issuing a FOIA to inspect that skepticism. You probably quarter British troops in your home in a time of peace... #FearMyFez 2095

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo