Zhoie Perez otherwise known as Steven Joaquin Perez or Furry Potato New Arrest Record

red886

care to elaborate wolfman. also MWAM She is trans and prefers SHE, wish u would respect that

Liz

Staff member
Liaison
$25K bond for a misdemeanor? Anyone know why it's so high? I don't see the charge, just that it's a misdemeanor.

observer

Staff member
Curator
$25K bond for a misdemeanor? Anyone know why it's so high? I don't see the charge, just that it's a misdemeanor.
The charge was battery on a protected person (first responder), which carries a much higher bond than a normal battery charge,

Reactions: Liz

KIra699

So she is suing City of Commerce and that paws on Firefighter for sexual harassment. Guess none of you watched her live feed from City of Commerce City Hall where she was manhandled by a public servant who didn't want his picture taken, then pushed down the outside steps.

S.SaulGood

care to elaborate wolfman. also MWAM She is trans and prefers SHE, wish u would respect that
Hello to everyone. Red, I'm brand new here but wherever I am, I speak my mind pragmatically, and without malice; just the facts, Jack, as they say.

A recently retired MCMAP instructor, and lifelong power-bodybuilder, gear-enhanced up to a brick hard 325 pounds at 6'2", if I were to one day take complete leave of my senses, maybe for no other reason than to pave the way for an insanity plea for an upcoming trial, if I were to somehow find a 60" bra, stuff it, wear it under my shirt, you happened to catch me and all my friends referring to myself not only as ZsaZsa, but also as their "Queen"; with my deep, basso-profundo voice and my BSD pretty obvious to anyone who glances below my belt, I would hope that seeing and hearing this, the observer might think they woke up on Bizarro World.

I can call myself Donald and quack, and that's not going to make me a duck. Or a chicken, if I cluck.

Now I know that in 2021, anyone can be anything they want to be. I can wake up tomorrow, put on my bolt-on breasts and call myself a woman, my stones swinging and my beard blowing in the breeze. Or I can decide that I'm a lamppost and simply stand on the corner for as long as I can with my arms outstretched and a flashlight in each hand. It's all good now.

But first off, I have no right to be incensed, or hurt, or disrespected, or put out in any way if I perceive that the illusion I'm projecting from my mind; that I'm a lamppost, or a duck, or a chicken, or a woman, if whomever doesn't buy into that illusion I'm projecting.
I have no right to be insulted if people can't and don't buy what I'm selling.

And just for the record, decades ago, when people thought they were something else, other than what they are, and I mean materialistically; there were medical facilities where they would be admitted, either by their choice or not, to get help. To dispel the haze clouding their reason. Whether they think they're Napoleon, Jesus, The Virgin Mary, or anything else they're not that can seriously one day imperil them. Just plain talk.

S.SaulGood

Also, Whatever Furry prefers aside, one thing about Furry's audits is quite obvious.

IMO, Furry HATES biological women. Furry goes out of the way to annoy, harass, berate, and diminish biological women, almost to a pathological extreme. IMO, Furry's disdain is not subtle by any means.

AdamKratt

It say CITE. Which means was given a ticket and a notice to appear. In Los Angeles County for most Misdemeanors you will get released either with a ticket or after booking with a promise to appear. The county jail is overcrowded and the current DA isn't prosecuting minor crimes which, in California assault and battery is considered.

S.SaulGood

It say CITE. Which means was given a ticket and a notice to appear. In Los Angeles County for most Misdemeanors you will get released either with a ticket or after booking with a promise to appear. The county jail is overcrowded and the current DA isn't prosecuting minor crimes which, in California assault and battery is considered.
Seems to me that California is the Wild West and mostly anyone can do whatever the hell they want, the laws still on the books but none are being enforced to any extent and on rare occasion prosecuted, a slap on the wrist with three Hail Marys and one our father typically the punishment.

Furry and the rest of the SGV crew know that all too well, showing up armed to the teeth to badger and threaten, fully willing and hoping for the excuse to use those weapons to inflict as much harm upon their hapless victims as possible, typically the elderly, women (REAL women), and babies.

In one video, Furry openly states, "I hope he comes over here. I really do. Let's see if he's PUNCTURE PROOF"

That's what their followers often suggest in the comments, and the SGV crew are all too eager to give them what they want.

How anyone in California with a business can even remotely think they can stay in operation without licensed fully armed guards, COMBAT TRAINED, with military or law enforcement experience is mystifying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo