A online campaign.

Stryker1126

Since silence boy is no more because he violated YouTube standards. Maybe it’s time for the defund the frauditor movement. Starting with clipboard boy and Auditing America. Dr.David Beers. I hope you’re reading this. Because we need to start a campaign to stop these people once and for all

S.SaulGood

Since silence boy is no more because he violated YouTube standards. Maybe it’s time for the defund the frauditor movement. Starting with clipboard boy and Auditing America. Dr.David Beers. I hope you’re reading this. Because we need to start a campaign to stop these people once and for all
+1 Doc's role was undoubtedly an integral factor! There's also a video I just saw today on Steve's channel, Familia TV. I had just started to listen to it when my phone powered out. I'm going to look now for it and post it.

Steve has a similarly-themed, frauditor auditor channel. It's one of the channels I recommended last year, along with Doc's, Unclean Hands, and Gary Snow's.

In this video, Steve started to talk about HOW TO EFFECTIVELY GO AFTER THE ENTIRE CHANNEL; the steps to take to get it all removed and not just isolated videos! My phone cut out about 30 seconds into his starting that tutorial! I'm going to look for it now and post it here and then in it's own thread, so it doesn't get lost in the mix here.

S.SaulGood

Here it is. Steve, of Familia TV, linked this video:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo