A question about Josh Abrams

Stryker1126

Can anyone tell me what Josh “Manboobs” Abrams did to get sent to prison?, secondly did he have any prior convictions?

Stryker1126

Not sure but he is a TV star.... #FOIAmyFez

Ok I’m honestly not surprised at any of this. First off it’s no secret hot-tow truck girl is a hustler. Her working at a strip club as a waitress/stripper (possibly) is not beyond the realm of possibilities in her case. Secondly, she seems a perfect fit for Josh Abrams because she put the con on a lot of people for him while he was in jail and prison. Thirdly, I heard she has an arrest for prostitution in Rhode Island. So her being a con artist and a grifter is nothing short of unusual. But it still doesn’t answer the question as to how Josh Abrams ended up in prison

S.SaulGood

But it still doesn’t answer the question as to how Josh Abrams ended up in prison
Like the punch line to the old joke about lawyers at the bottom of the ocean, I view any jailed frauditor as a good start.

Doesn't matter to me how or why. I don't question blessings! ;)

FearMyFez

Ok I’m honestly not surprised at any of this. First off it’s no secret hot-tow truck girl is a hustler. Her working at a strip club as a waitress/stripper (possibly) is not beyond the realm of possibilities in her case. Secondly, she seems a perfect fit for Josh Abrams because she put the con on a lot of people for him while he was in jail and prison. Thirdly, I heard she has an arrest for prostitution in Rhode Island. So her being a con artist and a grifter is nothing short of unusual. But it still doesn’t answer the question as to how Josh Abrams ended up in prison

If I remember he insisted on video taping an event that was reserved and had security but was on the street even though they had a permit and secured.

Self-proclaimed “First Amendment auditor” Josh Abrams is in jail for 90 days after his arrest at the straight pride parade. Consequently his fellow unemployed auditors Anselmo (the convicted domestic abuser) and Joa Orga (the guy who looks like he’s always on his way to a Magic convention) are a little shortstaffed and had to call in a backup auditor from Pawtucket for their most recent video harassing Providence police officers during a call. He goes by “Bucketboy” and he is everything you imagined the guy who rides the bench behind Josh Abrams would be and more.

FearMyFez

Like the punch line to the old joke about lawyers at the bottom of the ocean, I view any jailed frauditor as a good start.

Doesn't matter to me how or why. I don't question blessings! ;)

#FOIAmyFez 1115

FearMyFez

I'm usually not a pessimist but In this case, the bucket is most definitely half empty, IMO.

Mom and Dad were brother and sister and they were smoking meth while actively producing that paragon of the auditing community... #FOIAmyFez

S.SaulGood

I'm usually not a pessimist but In this case, the bucket is most definitely half empty, IMO.

Mom and Dad were brother and sister and they were smoking meth while actively producing that paragon of the auditing community... #FOIAmyFez
At some point one would think that self-awareness might occur. A taking stock of oneself. Maybe one time you pass a mirror you don't instinctively hurry by to avoid seeing your own reflection that disgusts you. You peer intently at your own reflection and think, "THIS is what people REALLY see?".

Or one day one of these bums with cameras playing cops and robbers, running around buildings pressing cameras against glass or hurrying into a building for no other reason than to bust balls for clicks and views pauses momentarily to look at their reflection in the glass, the fleeting thought crossing their narrow minds, "God! Is THAT me? Look at me. I'm a *advertiser censored* bum. What the *advertiser censored* would my dead father think, who expected better from me? Would he reach up out of his grave and choke me to death if possible?"

What most of them likely don't realize is that it's not the cops. Not the policies. Not security guards or uncooperative officials. Not anyone conspiring against their "rights" that is the enemy. The enemy is THEM. THEY'RE the ones making a *advertiser censored* shambles of their lives, nobody else. Nobody else puts them where they are but themselves. There's an old saying, "Wherever you go, there you are". No 6 words were ever more true.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo