A QUESTION FOR FRAUDITORS : ARE METH-TEETH PAINFUL?

S.SaulGood

Any frauditors who would like to answer, please register and join in.

I don't personally know any meth users so I haven't been afforded the opportunity to ask. But I have seen both the elderly with rotted teeth and of course, younger adults with incidentally damaged, broken teeth, and heard complaints voiced about pain and difficulty eating or drinking hot/cold liquids.

So I'm asking if similarly affected teeth, rotted by meth use, produces the same type of discomfort as teeth rotted solely by age + poor oral care or incidental physical damage.

The karbunkles, pustules, boils, and lesions on the skin surrounding the mouth also appear to be painful. Are they?

Also, is there a Berlitz schools of ventriloquism that frauditors attend to learn how to speak with the lips pressed slightly together? Or do meth-mouthed frauditors pick up that skill on their own?

Anyone?

FearMyFez

I don't personally know any meth users so I haven't been afforded the opportunity to ask. But I have seen both the elderly with rotted teeth and of course, younger adults with incidentally damaged, broken teeth, and heard complaints voiced about pain and difficulty eating or drinking hot/cold liquids.

So I'm asking if similarly affected teeth, rotted by meth use, produces the same type of discomfort as teeth rotted solely by age + poor oral care or incidental physical damage.

The karbunkles, pustules, boils, and lesions on the skin surrounding the mouth also appear to be painful. Are they?

Also, is there a Berlitz schools of ventriloquism that frauditors attend to learn how to speak with the lips pressed slightly together? Or do meth-mouthed frauditors pick up that skill on their own?

Anyone?

Many apologies from the glorious Fezant, in Marrakech we only chew kef, meth is not allowed in the glorious lands of the Moors! #FearMyFez

American Amy

I don’t know anyone that does meth thank God. It is a horrible , worthless, poison in my opinion. I have heard enough to know there is nothing natural or beneficial about it.

Dr. Dave Debunker

Anyone?
It would seem that would have be excruciatingly painful when your teeth are rotting due to the gums rotting as well. I couldn't imagine the pain of drinking something as simple as a cold glass of water.

S.SaulGood

It would seem that would have be excruciatingly painful when your teeth are rotting due to the gums rotting as well. I couldn't imagine the pain of drinking something as simple as a cold glass of water.
I would think the "great migration" of the teeth, being moved left and right at their friggin' roots by writhing gums, ebbing and receding, would be enough to dissuade even the most zealously ardent fan of meth, but evidently even something as disquieting and excruciating as that usually doesn't deter the desperately deeply addicted.

I can't imagine which would be more painful; that or simply having your teeth knocked the *advertiser censored* right out of your mouth.

Sometimes it's difficult to tell if the all too common "frauditor's meth mouth", and the resultant "Ghost teeth" is the byproduct of insidious drug use, as the name for it implies, slovenly dental care and lax oral hygiene, or simply from being served up the good old fashion knuckle sandwich that most scumba..... uh', frauditors are begging for and so richly deserve, may they all eventually get their just desserts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo