Accountability Angel: Your thoughts?

JpMayer80

I’m going through everyone’s posts here and I haven’t seen any about Accountability Angel. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts on her. Personally I think she’s 1 of the worst. And when I say worst it’s because she ALWAYS seems to take the walk of shame.

S.SaulGood

The reason for me to exclude her from public discussion. She's a woman that in my opinion would be far better served by professional counseling rather than public ridicule.

While my belief is that Glen Cerio would likewise benefit from professional counseling, there is a definite higher threshold of malicious conduct by Glen that far exceeds the sometimes eccentric and erratic behavior of Angel, which is far more benign than most 1AAers, thus I have no hesitance to voice my personal observations about Glen, while withholding commentary about Angel.

Maybe others have felt the same way. More pity than scorn to sound off.

FearMyFez

The reason for me to exclude her from public discussion. She's a woman that in my opinion would be far better served by professional counseling rather than public ridicule.

While my belief is that Glen Cerio would likewise benefit from professional counseling, there is a definite higher threshold of malicious conduct by Glen that far exceeds the sometimes eccentric and erratic behavior of Angel, which is far more benign than most 1AAers, thus I have no hesitance to voice my personal observations about Glen, while withholding commentary about Angel.

Maybe others have felt the same way. More pity than scorn to sound off.
Glenn has the need for counseling???? Are you sober man? You do realize that any individual that has mastered English at the 400 is so intellectually above us ordinary plebs that to him we are just ants stumbling around in the wilderness. A little known fact, the MCU reached out to Glenn for the role of Vision with the mind stone, Glenn thought that having the ultimate power of the mind was an insult to his intelligence.

As to Accountability Angel, given the personal hygiene displayed by A1 auditors as a whole, I just pray that her partner lost their sense of smell from covid prior to dining at the Y.... #SmellyFishyFez

S.SaulGood

Glenn has the need for counseling???? Are you sober man? You do realize that any individual that has mastered English at the 400 is so intellectually above us ordinary plebs that to him we are just ants stumbling around in the wilderness. A little known fact, the MCU reached out to Glenn for the role of Vision with the mind stone, Glenn thought that having the ultimate power of the mind was an insult to his intelligence.

As to Accountability Angel, given the personal hygiene displayed by A1 auditors as a whole, I just pray that her partner lost their sense of smell from covid prior to dining at the Y.... #SmellyFishyFez
Wow!! I just sent a PM. You're observant!! You noticed that about Angel also!! Many miss the nuances. But then again, I would expect nothing less from one bestowed the power of the Fez! Probably bestowed upon you by the GRAND Fez himself. The FEZANT!!

FearMyFez

Wow!! I just sent a PM. You're observant!! You noticed that about Angel also!! Many miss the nuances. But then again, I would expect nothing less from one bestowed the power of the Fez! Probably bestowed upon you by the GRAND Fez himself. The FEZANT!!
Slight foreshadowing here, in The Eternals 3 we learn that above the Mad Titan and the Celestials and all other life in the universe are the glorious native Moors, Kang the Conqueror dawns his fez and we take over the entire multiverse... #RulingWithTheFez

S.SaulGood

Slight foreshadowing here, in The Eternals 3 we learn that above the Mad Titan and the Celestials and all other life in the universe are the glorious native Moors, Kang the Conqueror dawns his fez and we take over the entire multiverse... #RulingWithTheFez
Fiddlesticks! If the One Above All dons his Fezant's chapeau, HE should be able to erase everyone mentioned from existence within the time it takes light to travel a Planck Length!

Stryker1126

I’m going through everyone’s posts here and I haven’t seen any about Accountability Angel. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts on her. Personally I think she’s 1 of the worst. And when I say worst it’s because she ALWAYS seems to take the walk of shame.
In my honest opinion. The stupidity of that woman is off the charts

Stryker1126

Well I don’t have a lot of respect for her. And that in no way is meant to demean all women. I’m just merely demonizing her.

S.SaulGood

Well I don’t have a lot of respect for her. And that in no way is meant to demean all women. I’m just merely demonizing her.
+1

Absolutely. Didn't take it that you were generalizing your opinion of her gender beyond her, the auditor herself. Just your honest opinion of her ways and means, gender aside. If a male behaves in the same manner, his actions would be equally abysmal, IMO.

Stryker1126

+1

Absolutely. Didn't take it that you were generalizing your opinion of her gender beyond her, the auditor herself. Just your honest opinion of her ways and means, gender aside. If a male behaves in the same manner, his actions would be equally abysmal, IMO.
No disagreement here

Coach K

I completely agree that AA is the absolute worst of the worst. She manufactures fake drama between her and public officials though she provokes confrontations every where she goes but quickly becomes the poor female abused victim when Law Enforcement shuts her down!
Other than that, she's pretty cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo