Acura Amanda: Look no further than yourself for a LIAR.

S.SaulGood

She gave me a choice to remove this tread or face a lawsuit. I chose the lawsuit just like I did with News Now Rapist(Houston). Judge dropped the rapists lawsuit, I am still waiting to be served from Amanda.
I honestly can't imagine on what grounds she would sue. I choose my words VERY carefully, each sentence filtered and considered before committing them to public view. No threats, no incitement, no wild accusations.

Now of course, ANYTHING that someone feels defames them in some way is grounds for libel, but I don't see anything here that is based on a lie. It's all observations and opinion without any stretches of the imagination.

Of course, wherever I go, first and foremost, I respect the house where I am a grateful guest, especially when my host is most gracious and accommodating, BUT would fully understand and respect your decision to pull this or any other threads that may be detrimental or run the risk of being an annoyance to you.

Kudos though, for standing your ground, Wolfman!

S.SaulGood

She gave me a choice to remove this tread or face a lawsuit. I chose the lawsuit just like I did with News Now Rapist(Houston). Judge dropped the rapists lawsuit, I am still waiting to be served from Amanda.
So in effect, what she's saying is that she's NOT the fanatical proponent and self-righteous defender for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the press that she professes to be?

Seems like as long as others are "stewing in their own *advertiser censored*", as she says after harassing someone or calling them a "*advertiser censored*" with that foul mouth and bad attitude of hers, it's all good as long as SHE doesn't have to get into the same pot and stew in HER own *advertiser censored*, side by side along with them?

Hypocrite. But we already knew that with the doxing double standard.

S.SaulGood

Here's Ray Rodriguez. Along with Jessie Lee, two of Amanda's (Rita Barnes') close associates.

Sounds like there may be brewing A Mutiny On the High C's:

Reminds me of the heroic exploits of the characters in the 1956 classic film, "On the Bowery":

Here's one of Amanda's close associates, Ray's latest videos:

"Powerful stuff!", as Ray's close associate, Rita (Amanda) would say.

May God bless all three of them, the 3 Horseman of the Constitution, for their ever vigilant, courageous, and selfless protection of my rights. I'm no longer in fear to turn the doorknob and leave my home to venture out in public. Thank you Rita, thank you Jessie, and thank you Ray! Bottoms up!

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Quite honestly, I can't imagine what it must feel like to have you panties twisted in a knot. Although it's never been done to me, I've witnessed the potentially painful horseplay of someone getting a "wedgie", in one case, so aggressively that the poor victim's undies were ripped right off him by the waistband.

Now having seen the look of utter surprise and dismay on the victim's face, I can appreciate that similarly, for a female, getting your panties twisted may be somewhat equally disconcerting as well as uncomfortable.

So with that in mind, and in honor of my childhood pet duck; by sheer coincidence, named Amanda, truth be told, let me extend an invitation to Acura Amanda to register, join the FAAN flock, and share her thoughts with us.

S.SaulGood

lets make the tread grow for a bigger lawsuit ahaha
You misspelled Gonzalez, thread (tires have 'treads', not forums), haha and even neglected inclusion of an apostrophe ' in the word "let's", which is a contraction for two words, 'let' and 'us'; so you do have an excellent working grasp of Frauditor lingo, as well as the selective amnesia Frauditors develop when applied to the freedom of speech being good for the goose AND for the gander.

Last edited:

SGV aka Speedy Gonzalezz

"tread" i copy from the mistake made above my comment (still no excuse) . Gonzalez is a name so spelling becomes a choice, i like the double Z. lets's just laziness. But I do speak and write in 4 other languages do you? English is not my first one :) anyway, no offense taken. Lets get those frauditors.

D

Deleted member 2293

This Amanda and Amy, team. Dude....... can someone invest some money into federal and state mental health initiatives please? Copybara.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo