Am I the only one that would happily take a charge to bash these little *advertiser censored* just for an education?

S.SaulGood

Knee capped by the power of my fez! #FearTheFez
What you'd first have to do before acting is something that most frauditors don't. How THEIR actions may negatively and at times irrevocably impact their loved ones, if they have any loved ones.

Not only HOW and WHAT they gain by what they do, but who may potentially PAY for it.

You're at a routine traffic stop. Maybe something that would be so simple just to BE NICE, listen to what is being asked of you, and comply. You don't. You either start in with the "What crime am I being accused of", "Speeding is a victimless crime and besides, I wasn't driving, I'm traveling", etc. You have every intention of giving the officer the most difficult time you can, NOT CONSIDERING, "wait a second here. WTF am I doing? My wife, my kids, my dog is in this car. I act up and I'm probably not the only one going to pay for it". So because you are a MAN, and have a sense of protecting those you are responsible for, YOU eat a little crow, FOR THE SAKE OF THE ONES YOU MOVED TO SAFETY, you STFU, and BE NICE.

Pleasant. You do this so you can remove your loved ones from what YOU may turn from a simple, pleasant conversation into an all out cluster-*advertiser censored*.

Then, once your loved ones, or those you are charged to protect, have been brought to safety, THEN you can return and bust balls, now that YOU will be the only one adversely affected by your needless *advertiser censored*.

That's the difference between a MAN and a *advertiser censored* mouse.

FearMyFez

What you'd first have to do before acting is something that most frauditors don't. How THEIR actions may negatively and at times irrevocably impact their loved ones, if they have any loved ones.

Not only HOW and WHAT they gain by what they do, but who may potentially PAY for it.

You're at a routine traffic stop. Maybe something that would be so simple just to BE NICE, listen to what is being asked of you, and comply. You don't. You either start in with the "What crime am I being accused of", "Speeding is a victimless crime and besides, I wasn't driving, I'm traveling", etc. You have every intention of giving the officer the most difficult time you can, NOT CONSIDERING, "wait a second here. WTF am I doing? My wife, my kids, my dog is in this car. I act up and I'm probably not the only one going to pay for it". So because you are a MAN, and have a sense of protecting those you are responsible for, YOU eat a little crow, FOR THE SAKE OF THE ONES YOU MOVED TO SAFETY, you STFU, and BE NICE.

Pleasant. You do this so you can remove your loved ones from what YOU may turn from a simple, pleasant conversation into an all out cluster-*advertiser censored*.

Then, once your loved ones, or those you are charged to protect, have been brought to safety, THEN you can return and bust balls, now that YOU will be the only one adversely affected by your needless *advertiser censored*.

Again, based on your response, I feel that you have not read all of Blacks Law dictionary. If I can facilitate a meeting with you and Ronnie Lee Davis of Bears law to have some conversations regarding constitutional law would you be interested?

S.SaulGood

Again, based on your response, I feel that you have not read all of Blacks Law dictionary. If I can facilitate a meeting with you and Ronnie Lee Davis of Bears law to have some conversations regarding constitutional law would you be interested?
No. My study of the US Constitution is highly, specifically confined to one source, for less confusion from conflicting interpretation. The teachings of Silence Boy.

Janek Calhoun

You are not alone. I sometimes have an overwhelming compulsion to *advertiser censored* up any frauditor that I see.

S.SaulGood

You are not alone. I sometimes have an overwhelming compulsion to *advertiser censored* up any frauditor that I see.
And it appears that all of the ones that I see have "hatred at first sight" for cops. Cops they know, cops they don't know; it matters not. They all seem to want the police either abolished or dead, and typically the latter.

From Ice Cold Steve Rivera, "the world's toughest *advertiser censored*", who in a drug fueled stupor, as usual, openly states on his video for the world to hear, "I'd just like to *advertiser censored* shoot a *advertiser censored* cop in the *advertiser censored* head. I want to shoot one so bad", to Dr. Sean Berry, commenting about a group of cops on somebody else's video where the comments are advocating for the death of cops, "Let's hope they can all catch a hot one before the end of the year".

They don't seem to realize that without cops, not only are they out of a job, but without any means to enforce the law, likely out of time if they try executing their 1A harassments on a public that knows there won't be any repercussions, no enforcing of laws, if they take matters into their own hands and deliver the frauditors directly to St Peter, as suggested in another thread.

Last edited:

Janek Calhoun

I carry around boxing gloves in my trunk. A pair for me and a pair for the first frauditor I see. I have pent up aggression from watching the videos during covid. It will not end well for someone.

S.SaulGood

I carry around boxing gloves in my trunk. A pair for me and a pair for the first frauditor I see. I have pent up aggression from watching the videos during covid. It will not end well for someone.
Janek, that would eliminate 99% of the pleasure derived when a knuckle head makes contact with your bare knuckles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo