Amagansett and "son" in jail?

TheOneTrueRobb

That's the rumor. Anyone got facts on this one? Great news if true. They're apparently in the klink with no release possible.

They don't know what they're doing to Guttertripe's Family, Maaaan!!!

Well, Jason, you and your moron step-kid are "in the system" as the saying goes. That's gonna be an inconvenience for you. But wait - there's more! Because your idiot step-kid, the poor, barely teenaged, mentally-challenged young Frauditor-in-training, is going to experience some new educational opportunities. Oh, yeah, he's gonna be real popular in General Population. Will you be held accountable for leading this young man down this rotten road? Let's hope so. Let this be the final straw, the incident that gets you tossed out of this young man's life. His Mom's gotta wake the f**k up at some point, no? Let this be the alarm clock....

FearMyFez

The Watchman will be able to kiester the entire nation of Morocco soon...Hopefully those older inmates create privacy as is their responsibility... #FearMyFez

TheOneTrueRobb

Just a quick note - there's no evidence of this as of now. Wish there were, but there ain't. Oh, well...Gutterworm will get his at some point, make no mistake. Best he can hope for is an arrest on a serious charge. Unpleasant, for sure, but the alternative isfar worse. Because he's gonna run into someone if he keeps this crap up, someone who ain't havin' it. Hope it's recorded....

DaRat

I can hear him crying and begging from Australia.
he’s got a smart mouth on him until the cuffs go on. I’m guessing his mail order wife must be desperate enough to stay in the US if she’s willing to stay with him and put up with his crap.
I don’t think the crying and begging will help in general population lol

DaRat

We all need to start to report these videos to YouTube as harassment and bullying. Then, maybe YouTube will remove them and their channels will fail ? These are clearly harassment videos, they have nothing to do with rights, they only hide behind ( rights) as an excuse to do so.
if we report them on mass, we might achieve something good ?

DaRat

If they are in jail, I’m guessing they won’t be there very long. Officials will want them out as soon as they can. They won’t be able to put up with the crying and begging

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo