AMAGANSETT PRESS The Yenta with Leather lungs and asbestos gums

S.SaulGood

I'm reminded of Rahsaan Roland Kirk and Lenny Pickett. Two jazz and funk saxophonists who could "circular" breathe. A system of sustaining wind column management that allows them to maintain "blowing" while drawing a breath, meaning they can play incredibly long stretches then a player stopping his flow of notes to draw a breath for the next phrase.

I get the impression from Jason Gutterman that he delivers his harangues, his words in machine gun staccato, without ever having to stop, even for a moment to draw a breath for the his next barrage of *advertiser censored*.

Not only must he have lungs like a fireplace billows, but flame retardant gums and lips as well, because I always watch his mouth when he spews, and although I do see the wisps of smoke caused by the heat from the high rpm friction of his mouth, I've never seen his mouth burst into flames from it, as one might expect.

Could be the talking through his nose, the slight nasal twang, is saving him from the necessary threshold of friction needed to combust his mouth. It's perplexing to say the least.

At any rate, the video above is intriguing. It's what happens when it finally dawns on an auditor's victim, "Say, with a minute. If the 1st Amendment is legally allowing this sawed-off runt to crucify me for no other reason than to monetize my misery, then because I too am protected under the 1st amendment, I can get down off my cross and crucify my tormentor, right?"

This guy scared the living *advertiser censored* out of the sawed-off clown. You could see it. You could hear it. Scared him ALMOST straight. Almost out of doing audits altogether any more. Matter of fact, it was about a month before mini-Jason got back up on his mini-horse and audited again.

Once the victims embrace that what's good for the goose is good for the goose's target, this type of audit will occur with far greater frequency.

S.SaulGood

A Christmas Eve treat, Dancing Santa and all, from THE GREAT ONE, La Familia TV / Destination 2Truth:

Distraction tactics: "I need you to move that, it's a safety hazard", constantly referring to the police car in an effort to distract everyone from the issue at hand.

Why does every frauditing twerp seem to have a "very serious shoulder injury" whenever they're touched? And these are all tuff guys. Mr. Glass tuff.

And he can't shut the *advertiser censored* up even when being arrested? Lots of begging. "I'm a 51 year old man. Please loosen the cuffs".

What a disgrace. "Air, wrists, shoulders, 51 years old", WTF. Maybe he should be home convalescing instead of on the street trying to sass men, IMO. Napoleonic complex?

If he's got his gun on him THAT close to the school, that could be a problem depending upon the proximity and local/state law.

Every time they open the door, his mouth is still going!

Definition of twerp

: a silly, insignificant, or contemptible person.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Relevant video for inclusion in this (and many other) thread(s) that clearly explains the personality traits behind this type of behavior:

S.SaulGood

Dr. Zaius' newest annoyance foray.

"We're going to pay a little visit..." (real meaning ="bust balls")

"I have a little question I like to always ask officers if you don't mind...."

And quite frankly, does he really need to insert the word "little" into anything at all?

It's implied. He doesn't need to say it. He's a pipsqueak. Pint-sized. Tiny. Petite. EVERYTHING he does and says is "little". No need to mention it, just look at him. Implied.

A "literate genius" that he fathoms himself to be, but can't differentiate between the words "semantics" and "logistics".

"We had to work out the SEMANTICS of where to have it delivered. The word he's looking for is "LOGISTICS", when you're trying to figure out where to have something shipped based on your projected itinerary.

Always good for a laugh, God bless his leather lungs and flame-retardant gums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo