An idea

Stryker1126

To be completely honest. I don’t know how many of you loathe these so called frauditors. Lord knows I despise them all. None more then AssElmo, Glenn fat *advertiser censored* Cerio. And especially whisk boy and Universol News. But I’m curious. Seeing as to how they think they’re the only ones who can audit. Why not Audit the Auditors. By finding them. And shoving cameras in their faces and giving them a dowse of their own medicine. If this could be done. How many of you would be down for it?
However there would be two rules. Don’t touch em. And the general public is left alone. After all. They don’t believe in privacy nor do they have any respect. Why not turn it around on them for a change?

S.SaulGood

To be completely honest. I don’t know how many of you loathe these so called frauditors. Lord knows I despise them all. None more then AssElmo, Glenn fat *advertiser censored* Cerio. And especially whisk boy and Universol News. But I’m curious. Seeing as to how they think they’re the only ones who can audit. Why not Audit the Auditors. By finding them. And shoving cameras in their faces and giving them a dowse of their own medicine. If this could be done. How many of you would be down for it?
However there would be two rules. Don’t touch em. And the general public is left alone. After all. They don’t believe in privacy nor do they have any respect. Why not turn it around on them for a change?
Not only from the moral standpoint of feeding them a healthy dose of their own horseshit, so they can experience the "joy" of being audited themselves, but my belief is that auditing frauditors CAN be as lucrative as frauditing.

There MUST be an audience for that. There just has to be. And my thought is that the potential range of an audience and consumer for that product would not only be equal to that of the typical moderately successful frauditor; say in the area of 50K subscribers, but if the one auditing the frauditor is extremely skillful, that is a very talented psychological heckler, the more consternation and dismay he can cause will translate in views into and surpassing the subscription range of the most successful frauditors, like Sean, SGV, Amangasett, with their 180K to 330K subscriber base and beyond.

I think a skillful and sufficiently pernicious frauditor auditor would elicit and fulfill a triple demand in views above and beyond the "misery loves company" viewership that frauditing appears to draw, like flies on *advertiser censored*. And I'm not guessing about this because let's remember, I READ most of the comments, even if 1000+. I scan them for keywords (speed-read just as fast as I can thumb through, and MANY of the comments reveal personalities that MATCH the sociopathic behavior of the frauditor they're commenting on.

My feelings are that auditing frauditors would garner not only THAT crowd, but an untapped audience of their VICTIMS, who grow in number exponentially, each and every day, as more and more people pick up the camera and reveal the worst of their personality publicly.

I think there's a market and demand for it that has not as yet been tapped!

S.SaulGood

Now, take it from someone who has an unlimited potential for treachery and the artistic application of it, the BEST way to audit frauditors is akin to what Bill Veeck did 70 years ago.

He hired a PROFESSIONAL heckler. This was not just some lout who cursed and threatened with a loud booming voice.

This was a psychological heckler. Like Dr. Lechter. "Leather Lung Pete, the Iron Lung" he was called by the fans.

Pete would research players' backgrounds. What made them tick. What they liked. Didn't like. What pissed them off. What got under their skin.

He would dig, which without the net, was daunting and took more time, but doable.

He researched a player's family members, medical histories, you name it, and ANYTHING he found that he thought may trigger the player, well, there was Leather Lungs Pete sitting behind home plate psychologically heckling. Needling. Unnerving.

Not by calling them a "*advertiser censored*". That's real *advertiser censored* amateur hour for heckling. Not by telling them they're fat, or bald, or ugly, etc. That's amateur hour too. Playground stuff.

Pete would find out something like a player who had a brother that died in a boating accident and deep inside, the player always felt responsible. Pete would unload something like THAT on an opposing player.

Now, sticks and stones, right. Words can never hurt anyone, BUT, you tell someone who blames themselves for the death of a brother that, "Too bad YOU didn't die in that boat accident instead of your brother". Now you've taken heckling to the next level, goodbye amateur, hello Dr. Lecter = MASSIVE TRIGGERS = HUGE viewership. The fraudirtor's viewers really don't give a flying rats *advertiser censored* about THEM. They care about the MISERY the frauditor generates. That's the fuel, the draw, the HOOK, not some great love and admiration for the frauditor. Nobody is stupid enough to believe that they can safely walk into a post office only because someone risking life and limb inside stood up for their 1st amendment right by filming the inside of a post office. They are there to subscribe for the misery. And it does not matter WHOSE misery. Unimportant whether it's the misery of the frauditor or the frauditee. The MISERY = the product they're signing on for when they subscribe.

I think that having the ability to deliver at the right time, TIMING is everything, and having a support system to help feed the most personally, psychologically disturbing statements to the frauditor is key to eliciting the type of reactions that would garner a large viewership and successful channel.

Last edited:

Stryker1126

I’m saying we should track these trolls down. Find where they live. Once they go out in public. Then we turn on the cameras and give them a dose of their own medicine

S.SaulGood

I’m saying we should track these trolls down. Find where they live. Once they go out in public. Then we turn on the cameras and give them a dose of their own medicine
That's the Achilles Heel that they don't consider. MOST criminal/narcissistic sociopaths never have that thought cross their minds, IMO, because most simply don't give a flying *advertiser censored*,

"What if the same misery that I'm causing these people is visited in kind upon my loved ones?"

"What if some of these people I'm crucifying and menacing have are loved and respected by someone who can take things to the same level and BEYOND with MY loved ones?"

75% of the frauditors are identifiable and TRACEABLE using just the basic info we can easily see and search for right on the net. And most are VERY predictable. WHERE they fraudit, what they drive, where they park.

SO MUCH INFO can be gathered about a frauditor by studying not only their video but the video of their cohort!!!

Like when employing predictable Mexican prison/street gang tactics.

You watch one video and a question arises, "Did I just hear the sound of an automatic weapon being chambered?", Then you go right to the video of their crony and pick up whispering, "Look, look, I brought this.", "Put that back in the...." "I got to get out of here. I can't be seen here with this"!

About as slick as the average 6 year old.

S.SaulGood

The reason why I wouldn't suggest it is because it has a greater chance of gravitating physically when confronting people on their own turf, turf that they may feel compelled to defend physically using the weaponry they carry, rather than following Gary Snow's lead by confronting them in the field.

I don't think the sentiment behind delivering "a taste of their own medicine" diminishes by it being meted out in the field.

S.SaulGood

Just one more thing.

I don't hate any of these frauditors that I "report" on. I dislike their methods. Their monetization of misery. But I don't hate them. None of them have ever done anything to me or a loved one, which is why I withhold 10X more info than I post.
I actually pity them. But I have far more sympathy and empathy for their prey and the cops they impede and harass that would turn right around and help them if they were in danger or had a flat tire. Especially the elderly, women, and children, my definition of children as anyone under the age of 18.

When I mention an address or name or any other personal info, it's obtained from the same web everyone has access to. In many cases, FROM THE FRAUDITOR HIM OR HERSELF!!!

THEIR words. THEIR videos. Most of them dox themselves and don't even realize, I'm sure! And then there's when they WHISPER to each other!

Nothing I write is obtained from prying into private databases, hacking this and that, etc. And there's PLENTY more about them ALL within the dark and deep web!! Plenty. I don't post it. I would NEVER want someone to even be indirectly harmed by utilizing something I posted that they could not have gotten on their own just by an internet search. They've done nothing to me or mine, thus I point out solely their hypocrisy and how silly some of them actually are.

FearMyFez

Just one more thing.

I don't hate any of these frauditors that I "report" on. I dislike their methods. Their monetization of misery. But I don't hate them. None of them have ever done anything to me or a loved one, which is why I withhold 10X more info than I post.
I actually pity them. But I have far more sympathy and empathy for their prey and the cops they impede and harass that would turn right around and help them if they were in danger or had a flat tire. Especially the elderly, women, and children, my definition of children as anyone under the age of 18.

When I mention an address or name or any other personal info, it's obtained from the same web everyone has access to. In many cases, FROM THE FRAUDITOR HIM OR HERSELF!!!

THEIR words. THEIR videos. Most of them dox themselves and don't even realize, I'm sure! And then there's when they WHISPER to each other!

Nothing I write is obtained from prying into private databases, hacking this and that, etc. And there's PLENTY more about them ALL within the dark and deep web!! Plenty. I don't post it. I would NEVER want someone to even be indirectly harmed by utilizing something I posted that they could not have gotten on their own just by an internet search. They've done nothing to me or mine, thus I point out solely their hypocrisy and how silly some of them actually are.
"Blessed be the Auditor, for they will inherit the Earth". Book of Fez Ch 9 V. 11

TheOneTrueRobb

My problem? You can't tell where they're gonna turn up - which facility is going to be "audited" (harassed) next. Not a lot of these folks up my way, but knowing where one's gonna show up, and witnessing said activity, might be an interesting day out....

S.SaulGood

My problem? You can't tell where they're gonna turn up - which facility is going to be "audited" (harassed) next. Not a lot of these folks up my way, but knowing where one's gonna show up, and witnessing said activity, might be an interesting day out....
Some are creatures of habit. They work the same 4 to 12 block radius in almost every video. Silence Lady-Boi is a prime example of this.

"I no disclosing my location today", meanwhile, he's filming street signs and building addresses while he's bob bob bobbing along in that funny little gimp-gait of his.

And it's the same area video to video. It's certainly not rocket science, is it? But then, how much gray matter and critical thinking does it take to be a creep taking unwanted pictures of people.

Stryker1126

I’m actually working on tracking them down. I’m almost positive that AssElmo,Whiskboy, and sol all hang together in NYC

FearMyFez

I’m almost positive that AssElmo,Whiskboy, and sol all hang together in NYC

After seeing how hard those 3 are, I would never recommend going near them, also Universol has the look of a excommunicated Catholic priest so wear your pants tight if you get my drift. I the great and powerful Fezant shall bless you with the power of all of Marrakech! #TheyWillFearMyFez 1040

Stryker1126

I’m almost positive that AssElmo,Whiskboy, and sol all hang together in NYC

After seeing how hard those 3 are, I would never recommend going near them, also Universol has the look of a excommunicated Catholic priest so wear your pants tight if you get my drift. I the great and powerful Fezant shall bless you with the power of all of Marrakech! #TheyWillFearMyFez View attachment 1040
I actually want to confront them. Especially AssElmo. I loathe rapists

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo