Anyone know criminal history of Denver Metro Audits

Yogib37

Is Denver Metro audit a convicted felon. People are saying he is armed with pepper spray and a gun. He told someone he would not have a problem using it if he had too.. He seems a bit dangerous if he does.

S.SaulGood

Is Denver Metro audit a convicted felon. People are saying he is armed with pepper spray and a gun. He told someone he would not have a problem using it if he had too.. He seems a bit dangerous if he does.

IF THIS IS THE SAME MAN REFERENCED IMMEDIATELY ABOVE AND BELOW......:

John W. Suthers, Attorney General, Alexander C. Reinhardt, Assistant Attorney General, Denver, Colorado;  John Newsome, District Attorney, William B. Bain, Senior Deputy District Attorney, Doyle Baker, Deputy District Attorney, for Plaintiff-Appellee and Cross-Appellant. James O. Simpson, Evergreen, Colorado, for Defendant-Appellant and Cross-Appellee.
Defendant, Christopher J. Cordova, appeals the judgment and sentence entered upon jury verdicts finding him guilty of eighteen counts of drug possession, sexual assault, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.   The People cross-appeal Cordova's sentence, asserting the court erred in refusing to quadruple the sentence on seven class two felony drug counts because Cordova was adjudicated a habitual criminal.   We reverse the sentence in part, otherwise affirm the judgment and sentence, and remand for resentencing.

The People charged Cordova with eighteen counts:  six counts of sexual assault on a child, seven counts of unlawful distribution and sale of a schedule II controlled substance as a repeat offender, and five counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.   The People later added four habitual criminal counts.

The jury returned guilty verdicts on all eighteen counts.   However, only sixteen verdict forms and one special interrogatory appear in the record.

....then he should most definitely NOT be carrying a firearm, taser, or pepper spray in Colorado, unless the law, if my understanding of the rules concerning this on these pages, has been changed:

Can a felon carry papper spray in colorado - Google Search

Can a felon carry a taser in colorado - Google Search

Last edited:

FearMyFez

....then he should most definitely NOT be carrying a firearm, taser, or pepper spray in Colorado, unless the law, if my understanding of the rules concerning this on these pages, has been changed:

I would like to add that he was convicted of assholerie and summarily banished from the glorious lands of Morocco for life. At the end of the day he learned to #FearTheFez

Yogib37

IF that is the same Christopher J Cordova that goes by DMA on youtube, that is one way to interpret them.

Kiddy did he?
More and more you find stuff about about these fraudsters the more they are POS's. I wonder how much time he spent in the big house and does he have to register as a sex offender.

S.SaulGood

Incidentally:

The most people tossing salad is 1,400 and was achieved by Taman Jurong Citizen's Consultative Committee (Singapore) during the Chingay Parade Singapore, in Singapore, on 19 February 2012

So I imagine that if you're willing to serve up the salad, they'll ALWAYS be more than enough people that are willing to line up, with butt-siphoning lips pursed, and toss it.

And remember:

The motion of the ocean is ALWAYS dependent upon the mass of the *advertiser censored*.

Last edited:

Dave780a

How can this be the same person,,he would be in prison with these charges, and he's not he's still out harassing people everyday

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Looks to me like he is in prison for 144 years.

To accuse or even imply somebody is a pedo, killer, thief you better research and bring reciepts.

Fannclub is about FACTS and FACTUAL EVIDENCE. Sure, you can post a link stating this link might be so and so, but if you are just gonna drop the post and not follow thru to verify, you are just another troll and will be dealt with

FearMyFez

Looks to me like he is in prison for 144 years.

To accuse or even imply somebody is a pedo, killer, thief you better research and bring reciepts.

Fannclub is about FACTS and FACTUAL EVIDENCE. Sure, you can post a link stating this link might be so and so, but if you are just gonna drop the post and not follow thru to verify, you are just another troll and will be dealt with
You are NOT a wolfman, how is this forum about facts and evidence when your very existence is contrary? I really think that I need your name and badge number and the name of your supervisor...
#FearMyFez

Madison_comma_James

John W. Suthers, Attorney General, Alexander C. Reinhardt, Assistant Attorney General, Denver, Colorado;  John Newsome, District Attorney, William B. Bain, Senior Deputy District Attorney, Doyle Baker, Deputy District Attorney, for Plaintiff-Appellee and Cross-Appellant. James O. Simpson, Evergreen, Colorado, for Defendant-Appellant and Cross-Appellee.
Defendant, Christopher J. Cordova, appeals the judgment and sentence entered upon jury verdicts finding him guilty of eighteen counts of drug possession, sexual assault, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.   The People cross-appeal Cordova's sentence, asserting the court erred in refusing to quadruple the sentence on seven class two felony drug counts because Cordova was adjudicated a habitual criminal.   We reverse the sentence in part, otherwise affirm the judgment and sentence, and remand for resentencing.

The People charged Cordova with eighteen counts:  six counts of sexual assault on a child, seven counts of unlawful distribution and sale of a schedule II controlled substance as a repeat offender, and five counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.   The People later added four habitual criminal counts.

The jury returned guilty verdicts on all eighteen counts.   However, only sixteen verdict forms and one special interrogatory appear in the record.

Can a felon carry papper spray in colorado - Google Search

Can a felon carry a taser in colorado - Google Search

Late to this party, but this is the Christopher J. Cordova you are referring to.
2114 1693635193871.png

Andrey Sloan

It is NOT the same man who is a convicted sexual predator. DMA IS a convicted felon, but apparently they CAN carry pepper spray, but NOT a handgun. I have never heard DMA to proclaim to have a firearm. But like the rest of these frauditing *advertiser censored* who can't seem to fight, some of them are carrying pepper spray for protection because they KNOW they're going to piss someone off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo