ATTENTION AMERICAN AMY: QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR MALL VIDEO

S.SaulGood

This one:

Serious questions:

1) Why so much time videoing unoccupied police vehicles?

2) Why are the vehicle numbers and license plates important enough to recite them as though chanting an incantation to raise the dead, "Car number FOUR NINE NINE SIX THREE", "LICENSE PLATE X-RAY SAM THREE THREE DELTA TWO..." etc., etc.?
Are you expecting a para-military team of Frauditors to parachute in and swarm the vehicles? Or should your viewers take note of these numbers, commit them to memory, and chase them down whenever they see these vehicles you identify?
Do you think anyone else who ISN'T a frauditor gives a flying rat's behind about the numbers on the sides of police vehicles?

3) If you HATE the police, how is it that you can't seem to stay the *advertiser censored* away from them, their vehicles, and anything that has anything to do with police? It should really be easy, right? For instance, I neither hate nor love the police, and for some reason, I never wind up standing within 100 feet of a cop or a cruiser. There's just no need for me to do so. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had an interaction with a cop, other than in training students, some of whom are or were cops.
And I'm not even TRYING to avoid police on duty and I just don't find myself in close proximity that often. How is it that you HATE them, which means you should be trying to AVOID them, and yet there you are, right up their *advertiser censored* on a daily basis. Is it a fetish? Or just the youtube revenue? And when Youtube STOPS monetizing cop-hate..... 'uh... cop WATCHERS and 1st amendment frauditors, will you still manage to find yourself shoulders deep in the *advertiser censored* of cops on a daily basis without the monetized proctocological incentive?

4) In a world without police, how long do you think you and Amanda would last walking up and down the street at 3 AM with cameras before a van pulled up alongside of you and either nobody ever heard from either of you again or since no police, they conducted their business with you right there on the street, out in the open, and left you and Amanda right where they found you, broken and bleeding? Do you think you'd make it past the first evening in a world without laws, policies, rules, and police or other with the authority to enforce them? Do you think that under those circumstance, everyone would simply be on their "best behavior"? Or that it would be more like a post-apocalyptic Doomsday scenario, as we get a glimpse of in movies like the Book of Eli" and "Mad Max" or more like the Garden of Eden?

If you know the answer to any of these and would care to share, I'd love to hear WHY?

Last edited:

FearMyFez

Serious questions:

2) Why are the vehicle numbers and license plates important enough to recite them as though chanting an incantation to raise the dead, "Car number FOUR NINE NINE SIX THREE", "LICENSE PLATE X-RAY SAM THREE THREE DELTA TWO..." etc., etc.?
Are you expecting a para-military team of Frauditors to parachute in and swarm the vehicles? Or should your viewers take note of these numbers, commit them to memory, and chase them down whenever they see these vehicles you identify?
Do you think anyone else who ISN'T a frauditor gives a flying rat's behind about the numbers on the sides of police vehicles?

To me the answer is DAS Simple, she is trying to summon her Patronus, the incantation allows her to summon a whisk boy to defend her from the boot licking, red coat TYRANTS! Of course, my Patronus is pictured as my avatar... #FearMyFez #WhereIsTheSignage #IDontAnswerQuestions

S.SaulGood

Serious questions:

To me the answer is DAS Simple, she is trying to summon her Patronus, the incantation allows her to summon a whisk boy to defend her from the boot licking, red coat TYRANTS! Of course, my Patronus is pictured as my avatar... #FearMyFez #WhereIsTheSignage #IDontAnswerQuestions
View attachment 1201
The idiots that want laws, policies, enforcement, authority, etc. abolished don't stop and think about what it would be like if they got their wish:

One early AM at an all night McDonald's:

On the way back to the car with their bagful of deep-fried *advertiser censored*, three men approach. One grabs for Amy and she wriggles free then she and Amanda run for the car, get in, and lock the doors. Amy whips out her camera phone and videos while Amanda calls 911, telling the dispatcher where they are and that they need the police because first three, but now five men are banging on her car and yelling that they're going to rape and rob her and her friend.

Dispatch asks, "Can you drive away?". Amanda replies, I dropped my keys running back to the car, we're lucky I left the doors open". Dispatch tells her to "sit tight, We'll send someone out with COMPLAINT forms, how many do you need? Five? There's five of them, right?".

Amanda yells, "COMPLAINT FORMS!!!! We don't need complaint forms. We need HELP!!!! They're going to kill us. One of them is headed this way holding a brick!!! Send HELP!!!"

Dispatch dispassionately informs Amanda that the police are no longer in that line of work and that she can help her if she'd like to fill out complaint forms for whomever is going to rape and rob her, if she survives. But beyond that, there's not much else she can do at this time. "If you'd still like those forms, we'll send the nearest frauditor right out to assist you with that".

FearMyFez

Dispatch asks, "Can you drive away?". Amanda replies, I dropped my keys running back to the car, we're lucky I left the doors open". Dispatch tells her to "sit tight, We'll send someone out with COMPLAINT forms, how many do you need? Five? There's five of them, right?".

Amanda yells, "COMPLAINT FORMS!!!! We don't need complaint forms. We need HELP!!!! They're going to kill us. One of them is headed this way holding a brick!!! Send HELP!!!"

Dispatch dispassionately informs Amanda that the police are no longer in that line of work and that she can help her if she'd like to fill out complaint forms for whomever is going to rape and rob her, if she survives. But beyond that, there's not much else she can do at this time. "If you'd still like those forms, we'll send the nearest frauditor right out to assist you with that".

Just an editors note here; once Amy and Amanda fill out their complaint forms on the "Alleged" robbers and rapists, those, much like the video Amy filmed are now public record. I need FOIA request forms for all of those and if course I will need to do an inspection on said cars instruction manual as well as maintenance records. I require you to comply immediately.

See guys, this is the quality of the quality of discussion that you receive here at FAAN, this is the time place and manner in which I chose to Audit them. #FearMyFez

Stryker1126

This one:

Serious questions:

3) If you HATE the police, how is it that you can't seem to stay the *advertiser censored* away from them, their vehicles, and anything that has anything to do with police? It should really be easy, right? For instance, I neither hate nor love the police, and for some reason, I never wind up standing within 100 feet of a cop or a cruiser. There's just no need for me to do so. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had an interaction with a cop, other than in training students, some of whom are or were cops.
And I'm not even TRYING to avoid police on duty and I just don't find myself in close proximity that often. How is it that you HATE them, which means you should be trying to AVOID them, and yet there you are, right up their *advertiser censored* on a daily basis. Is it a fetish? Or just the youtube revenue? And when Youtube STOPS monetizing cop-hate..... 'uh... cop WATCHERS and 1st amendment frauditors, will you still manage to find yourself shoulders deep in the *advertiser censored* of cops on a daily basis without the monetized proctocological incentive?

4) In a world without police, how long do you think you and Amanda would last walking up and down the street at 3 AM with cameras before a van pulled up alongside of you and either nobody ever heard from either of you again or since no police, they conducted their business with you right there on the street, out in the open, and left you and Amanda right where they found you, broken and bleeding? Do you think you'd make it past the first evening in a world without laws, policies, rules, and police or other with the authority to enforce them? Do you think that under those circumstance, everyone would simply be on their "best behavior"? Or that it would be more like a post-apocalyptic Doomsday scenario, as we get a glimpse of in movies like the Book of Eli" and "Mad Max" or more like the Garden of Eden?

If you know the answer to any of these and would care to share, I'd love to hear WHY?
Goes to prove that they will target innocents in the name of the 1st amendment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo