Attention Dr.Dave

S.SaulGood

You might wanna take a look at this
Did you HEAR the debate? Good Lord. Dr. Dave vs. Jesus.

All you have to do is really listen and you soon realize EXACTLY what's going on upstairs.

In one of the comments on Dr. Dave's video, someone hit the bullseye in 10 words or less:

firefighterrob6366
firefighterrob6366
4 hours ago
Clipboard boy is a complete lunatic

Last edited:

Stryker1126

Did you HEAR the debate? Good Lord. Dr. Dave vs. Jesus.

All you have to do is really listen and you soon realize EXACTLY what's going on upstairs.

View attachment 1178
Yea I did. That asshat didn’t answer any questions, and he kept trying to divert the questions among other things, his brain is probably fried from all the legal weed in Illinois.

S.SaulGood

Yea I did. That asshat didn’t answer any questions, and he kept trying to divert the questions among other things, his brain is probably fried from all the legal weed in Illinois.
As Comrade Clipboard would say, "Indeedy-Do".

Usually one has to be visiting someone on the long-term psych floor of a hospital to hear the type of things he speaks of.

S.SaulGood

Strange as it seems, within 20 minutes into the great debate, I knew almost exactly what Clippy was going to say before he had a chance to reply, double negatives and mispronounced words and all. Even the plaintively complaining, high-pitched falsetto when he gets excited and loses control. Nothing he said was a surprise, he has a VERY small box and can't seem to be able to extend his schtick beyond it in true idiot-savant fashion, though he's not much of a savant unless he's the world's greatest "tuck-pointer" and we just haven't yet seen him at his craft.

FearMyFez

Strange as it seems, within 20 minutes into the great debate, I knew almost exactly what Clippy was going to say before he had a chance to reply, double negatives and mispronounced words and all. Even the plaintively complaining, high-pitched falsetto when he gets excited and loses control. Nothing he said was a surprise, he has a VERY small box and can't seem to be able to extend his schtick beyond it in true idiot-savant fashion, though he's not much of a savant unless he's the world's greatest "tuck-pointer" and we just haven't yet seen him at his craft.

View attachment 1182
This man has never ever experienced being in a box, after his birth, other than when he was packaged for less expensive transport from Uzbekistan.

S.SaulGood

This man has never ever experienced being in a box, after his birth, other than when he was packaged for less expensive transport from Uzbekistan.

View attachment 1183
This is strangely reminiscent of when dad gives his son a treat by taking him to work with him, letting him sit at his own little desk, giving him a calculator and a several sheets with a bunch of numbers on them, maybe even his own little clipboard, with the instructions, "this is very important, Jr.. I want you to add up all these numbers on each sheet for me and write the total on the top of each sheet. Then when you're finished with these, I'll give you more to do. Now take your time and double check, because your calculations will make a huge difference and be so much help!".

IMO, "Clippy" has about as much impact and significance on anyone or anything as the 8 year old boy crunching numbers in his dad's office. I seriously don't think there's anything more to this than that.

FearMyFez

IMO, "Clippy" has about as much impact and significance on anyone or anything as the 8 year old boy crunching numbers in his dad's office. I seriously don't think there's anything more to this than that.

As the #Fezant, I will just leave this here...

S.SaulGood

As the #Fezant, I will just leave this here...
View attachment 1184
Ewe ain't just whistling Dixie, o' Mighty Fezant!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo