Audit them

Stryker1126

Well. To no surprise I noticed a few things about this guy. Whom Dr.Dave suspects his name is Anthony Lopez. And I’ve noticed a few things about him. He seems to do a lot of audits in Chicago and the North central part of the US. So it means he could be located somewhere in the northern part of the Midwest. And wouldn’t you know it. Birds of a feather flock together, especially on Facebook which is laughable. I say it’s laughable because FB is anti-1A but they all have profiles there. And when I say they talk to eachother. They talk to eachother. And who’s he friends with (wait for it) our old buddies Acura Amanda, Josh Abrams, NC tyrant hunter, NY tyrant hunter and every Cop hater on FB. So yea. This motley collection of bad guys all talk to eachother. Not surprising to say the least

Attachments

S.SaulGood

Well. To no surprise I noticed a few things about this guy. Whom Dr.Dave suspects his name is Anthony Lopez. And I’ve noticed a few things about him. He seems to do a lot of audits in Chicago and the North central part of the US. So it means he could be located somewhere in the northern part of the Midwest. And wouldn’t you know it. Birds of a feather flock together, especially on Facebook which is laughable. I say it’s laughable because FB is anti-1A but they all have profiles there. And when I say they talk to eachother. They talk to eachother. And who’s he friends with (wait for it) our old buddies Acura Amanda, Josh Abrams, NC tyrant hunter, NY tyrant hunter and every Cop hater on FB. So yea. This motley collection of bad guys all talk to eachother. Not surprising to say the least
In his latest video, Comrade Clipboard says, "I'm going to have a panel, with MODULATORS.

Glad I didn't just take a gulp of water or coffee. I would have sprayed the room with it.

S.SaulGood

He lost control, voice all shaky and cracking!! Should have sung then, Comrade. Use your falsetto!

S.SaulGood

Here's the Great Dr. Dave's presentation of Comrade Clipboard trying to file complaints:

"You can't not touch me", Comrade Cosmonaut, the space cadet, stammers.

Luxxpro

Sorry for the rapid fire posts you guys.lol check out this part of his probation:

Deft allowed to go to restaurants w/family to attend social functions & outting w/family (mother & brother or father) )
Provisions: Provisions ( No contact with Victim, Separate and Apart) Comment(Deft cannot leave the house only for churh, work or school//deft to be evaluated w/weekly treatments for Autism spectrum disorder//deft has 30 days to inform prob of where and with whom he will be having the treatments.Modify Probation/Granted Do Not contact victims do not go to the location Stonebridge Parkway in Rock Creek Subdivision in Cooper City. S/C Deft remains in treatment, treatment is modified to once a month. Deft mail go outside home w/out Supervision of the family etc.)
Sentence Status (Concurrent)"

S.SaulGood

Sorry for the rapid fire posts you guys.lol check out this part of his probation:

Deft allowed to go to restaurants w/family to attend social functions & outting w/family (mother & brother or father) )
Provisions: Provisions ( No contact with Victim, Separate and Apart) Comment(Deft cannot leave the house only for churh, work or school//deft to be evaluated w/weekly treatments for Autism spectrum disorder//deft has 30 days to inform prob of where and with whom he will be having the treatments.Modify Probation/Granted Do Not contact victims do not go to the location Stonebridge Parkway in Rock Creek Subdivision in Cooper City. S/C Deft remains in treatment, treatment is modified to once a month. Deft mail go outside home w/out Supervision of the family etc.)
Sentence Status (Concurrent)"
Excellent work, Luxx! A mild touch of autism with a few other issues b-p/sch is what I suspected, and I'm not a medical clinician. I've just seen it ALL!!

I wish I could have talked to him last night. Trying to interact on the show successively from 4 different devices, all I was able to do was see my name up on the feed but no one could hear or see me, although everything on my end indicated all systems go!

I'm extremely adept at reading people and I don't think he's the typical frauditing scumbag. I honestly think he means well but things get away from him when there's resistance.

It's also silly that he feels he has to continue the charade, "that's not me". Same nose, same eyes, orbitals, hair, skin-tone, EVEN THE SAME POSITION AND SIZE OF MOLES and other imperfections like acne scarring, which are "fingerprints" of the face. The markings/blemishes are clear and absolute identifiers, moles do not migrate.

Luxxpro

Maybe when Mr. Snoid goes on vacation, Clippy the Kid can temporarily move in?

View attachment 1319
Excellent work, Luxx! A mild touch of autism with a few other issues b-p/sch is what I suspected, and I'm not a medical clinician. I've just seen it ALL!!

I wish I could have talked to him last night. Trying to interact on the show successively from 4 different devices, all I was able to do was see my name up on the feed but no one could hear or see me, although everything on my end indicated all systems go!

I'm extremely adept at reading people and I don't think he's the typical frauditing scumbag. I honestly think he means well but things get away from him when there's resistance.

It's also silly that he feels he has to continue the charade, "that's not me". Same nose, same eyes, orbitals, hair, skin-tone, EVEN THE SAME POSITION AND SIZE OF MOLES and other imperfections like acne scarring, which are "fingerprints" of the face. The markings/blemishes are clear and absolute identifiers, moles do not migrate.
I implore you to (painstakingly) go through each of those records from the file. One of them has his chicken scratch signature. A few bond papers show that mommy bailed him out. I'll refer to her as "Aunt Viv" for now ...

I also implore you all to have a good Sunday and appreciate how nice it is when people you encounter are polite. Next time someone says "excuse me" or holds open a door for you, think about the fact they didn't have to do that. They had could have stuck a camera in your face and demanded your "job doodys".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo