Audit them

Luxxpro

He talks of God and sometimes misquotes a parable from scriptures, and yet can't recognize the name and correctly pronounce "Saul".
Right?!?!? This dude is The Pandora's box of stupidity. Do you have a way to get this info to Dave? Kenneth used to do live stream calls which he would call live foia audits. I would call the places that he would call afterwards to explain that they were being harassed by a dumbass who had also streamed them on YouTube unknowingly. He's taken all those videos down.

Also Saul appreciate your questions and comments in the Livestream. I don't know you but it seems like we both just want common courtesy to not erode.

S.SaulGood

Right?!?!? This dude is The Pandora's box of stupidity. Do you have a way to get this info to Dave?
Most certainly:

Use the link to the private message page:

https://www.faanclub.com/forum/conversations/add

On the recipient line, just type, Dr. , and the rest of Dave's forum name will appear. Then simply fill out the form to start your conversation with Doc and he'll answer as soon as he can.

S.SaulGood

Right?!?!? This dude is The Pandora's box of stupidity. Do you have a way to get this info to Dave? Kenneth used to do live stream calls which he would call live foia audits. I would call the places that he would call afterwards to explain that they were being harassed by a dumbass who had also streamed them on YouTube unknowingly. He's taken all those videos down.

Also Saul appreciate your questions and comments in the Livestream. I don't know you but it seems like we both just want common courtesy to not erode.
Also, I'm not big into constantly doxing frauditors but if you go through the threads here systematically, you'll find loads of revealing info about WHO they are and their practices. Things that may have been missed.

I know who 95% of them are and once you have a name and location, everything else becomes evident.

What I like to do to aid the frauditor's efforts to spread "transparency" is to provide that transparency for their victims, with whom they conveniently forget to leave a business card.

I have many students who also watch the frauditing videos, who contact businesses and individuals that fruaditors victimize to fill them in on the details of who and where they are. What's good for the goose, right?

What fools these frauditors be! Their videos CLEARLY identify a location and they DO leave quite a few extremely pissed off people in their wake who typically are very grateful for the intel provided about WHO the one(s) were that threatened or disrespected them, or a loved one. It's really child's play to reach out and contact the people they fraudit to fill them in. I wonder if they realize that.

Luxxpro

Also, I'm not big into constantly doxing frauditors but if you go through the threads here systematically, you'll find loads of revealing info about WHO they are and their practices. Things that may have been missed.

I know who 95% of them are and once you have a name and location, everything else becomes evident.

What I like to do to aid the frauditor's efforts to spread "transparency" is to provide that transparency for their victims, with whom they conveniently forget to leave a business card.

I have many students who also watch the frauditing videos, who contact businesses and individuals that fruaditors victimize to fill them in on the details of who and where they are. What's good for the goose, right?

What fools these frauditors be! Their videos CLEARLY identify a location and they DO leave quite a few extremely pissed off people in their wake who typically are very grateful for the intel provided about WHO the one(s) were that threatened or disrespected them, or a loved one. It's really child's play to reach out and contact the people they fraudit to fill them in. I wonder if they realize that.
I agree with every point you made. Wish I could be a student of yours. Do you teach OSINT research or anything similar?

S.SaulGood

I agree with every point you made. Wish I could be a student of yours. Do you teach OSINT research or anything similar?
No, nothing like that.

Deep + Dark Web = anything you want to know if you know how to look for it (and can afford to replace a burner PC each time it's hijacked). lol

S.SaulGood

Doc's latest Audit Them video:

Maybe one of the goats thought his front teeth were too sharp and knocked some of them out?

Here he is in days gone by? Sure looks like him to me, with trimmed eyebrows.

And he alleges that he's a "male model"? What does he model? He's the before mouth for InvisAlign?

S.SaulGood

Rob you better make your way in here.
"There's no winning for dummery".

I would come on the stream but I DON'T TRUST
that he and his pal Wrench, who DOES have some tech savvy, aren't going to use my log in for mischief. Which is possible if they are so inclined and have sufficient KNOW HOW. And I have absolutely zero interest in discussing FOIA, which appears to be his sole focus.

I need another burner PC if I'm ever going to join one of his livestreams.

Ratio instead of rationale. And WTF is a "rattle show"?

Last edited:

Luxxpro

"There's no winning for dummery".

View attachment 1349

I would come on the stream but I DON'T TRUST
that he and his pal Wrench, who DOES have some tech savvy, aren't going to use my log in for mischief. Which is possible if they are so inclined and have sufficient KNOW HOW. And I have absolutely zero interest in discussing FOIA, which appears to be his sole focus.

I need another burner PC if I'm ever going to join one of his livestreams.
I gotta hop to bed for work in the morning. Great meeting you today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo