AUDITING AMERICA ENRIQUE ANSELMO MORALES-TORRES: "You think I'd do this for FREE?"

S.SaulGood

Fast forward to 19:50

Stupid. If these 1st Amendment auditors were geniuses, they're be billionaires instead of millionaires (some of them) and criminals.

Auditing The "First Amendment" Auditors: Auditing America's Anselmo "Enrique" Morales-Torres Gets His Turn For A TB Audit - TB Daily News

ANSELMO ENRIQUE MORALES TORRES Records As Released In And Around Tampa Florida (tampabusts.com)

Providence man arrested again after confrontation over videotaping - News - providencejournal.com - Providence, RI

In the video at the top, he breaks the cardinal auditor's claim, "I'm an activist. This is why I do what I do; because I LOVE the 1st amendment. I AM the 1st amendment".

Refer to 19:50 of the video at the start of this post

Jackass: "This is my full time job"
Cop: You get PAID for this?"
Jackass: "You think I'd be here on a Tuesday......?" (laughter). "Not walking around talking the people FOR FREE, THAT'S for sure" (laughter).

S.SaulGood

What I'd like to ask security's boss is, "Why isn't the security guard FIRED when he refuses to enforce the policies of the building?"

Little Elmo starts talking fast and furiously and sweet talks the befuddled and virtually useless security guard from performing just one function for which he was hired. Visitors must mask up.
50,000 words after Little Elmo first waked in, there he sits, in the office anyway, without a mask, the security guard seated across from him helping Little Elmo with his numerous complaints.

How does this guard keep his job? Could have saved 10 minutes of listening to Little Elmo's fast and furious blizzard of *advertiser censored* about Trials at Nuremberg, and Nazis that were just doing their job herding Jews into gas chambers instead of rebelling agaist their bosses, and other such pure *advertiser censored* that has nothing to do with masking up during a pandemic that just won't quit because people don't want to wear masks.

You know what I would have loved to see? A security guard who has had enough to say, "You're right. I should quit so I don't have to be the same exact type of tyrant and killer that led Jews to the gas chambers, just following orders; which I am the same type of Nazi tyrant just by my asking you to mask up during a pandemic, and I'm going to do that. I'm going to quit my job, you've convinced me. But first, before I quit, I just tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday, and I'm going to share my COVID-19 with YOU, you little *advertiser censored* because you refuse to wear a mask". Then grab him, pin his arms to his side, lift him up, lock his teeth around his nose and started chain coughing.

While Little Elmo's in the ER getting treated for shock and residual trauma from being manhandled, delicate flower that he is, let him wonder when the C-19 is going to show up on his nasal swab and if he'll survive it.

Stryker1126

I find it hilarious that little jackwagon thinks he can lecture anyone on constitutional rights, but he always violated the rights of women. Especially his baby mama

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo