Document icon

Beaver Oklahoma Obstruction Arrest Documents 2019-04-05

ed2276

Theresa, I don't see any documents when I follow the link. Are you just setting this up for document posting later?

observer

Staff member
Curator
Theresa, I don't see any documents when I follow the link. Are you just setting this up for document posting later?
On the top right side of the page is an orange box titled "Download." Click on it an you will find numerous files with different documents for the case referenced. If you check the resource page for NNP/ Patrick Roth you will more than one Resource tab, each having its own documents.

This is true for any item on the Resource page. For example: The Leon Valley Civil Rights Law Suit had 21 different "tabs" with different files under each tab. Most of 4 or 5 files, but they are related to the titled name.

ed2276

On the top right side of the page is an orange box titled "Download." Click on it an you will find numerous files with different documents for the case referenced. If you check the resource page for NNP/ Patrick Roth you will more than one Resource tab, each having its own documents.

This is true for any item on the Resource page. For example: The Leon Valley Civil Rights Law Suit had 21 different "tabs" with different files under each tab. Most of 4 or 5 files, but they are related to the titled name.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo