Beer Of The Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 2293
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2293

Good Day To All,

I hope this finds you well.

Today, is a great day. It is warm, inviting.
Allow yourself reprieve from the fighting.
Partake in this deliciously unique beer.
Thus, you will see, Wednesday is here.

Highly recommend. 20220406_123356.jpg

S.SaulGood

Good Day To All,

I hope this finds you well.

Today, is a great day. It is warm, inviting.
Allow yourself reprieve from the fighting.
Partake in this deliciously unique beer.
Thus, you will see, Wednesday is here.

Highly recommend.View attachment 1520
Makes me wish I wasn't a devout tea-toteler, which I see now in THIS particular plane of Mandela-effect dimension has been misconstrued, even on google, as teatotaler, which actually means something else altogether. How odd. o_O

Hand in hand became hand in glove, and other such oddities that make no sense now, the original meaning of a now misused metaphor completely corrupted! Thank you, CERN.

FearMyFez

Makes me wish I wasn't a devout tea-toteler, which I see now in THIS particular plane of Mandela-effect dimension has been misconstrued, even on google, as teatotaler, which actually means something else altogether. How odd. o_O

Hand in hand became hand in glove, and other such oddities that make no sense now, the original meaning of a now misused metaphor completely corrupted! Thank you, CERN.
I start killing that grey goose around 15 minuets after I get home from the gym and finish my coffee... #FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

I start killing that grey goose around 15 minuets after I get home from the gym and finish my coffee... #FearTheFez
View attachment 1521
NO, no, no, 135, 225, 315, 405, 495, 585, 675 times NO.

IF you're training intensely enough to stimulate adaptation thus improvement, alcohol is the LAST thing you want your organs to have to process for the next two hours.

THIS two hour window is the time for CARBS, NOT alcohol. Your body is not ready to process protein (or alcohol) once you've turned it into a metabolic junk pile. You need to re-load the muscles with carbs to aid in their rebound and recovery, especially if you left the gym in a far weakened state than upon entering, which most make the mistake of doing (over-training).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2293

Ultimately, 7.9 billion souls will yield different results. The goal, is happiness. It is difficult to balance various initiatives and requirements, this period of time, is fleeting. Screenshot_20220405-170036_Instagram.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo