Beware Dr. Dave!!!!!

S.SaulGood

Irish Demon has intercourse with goats and sheep.
I've never filed a FOIA (Freedom of Intercourse Act) request about any of all that so I have no way to reinforce or dispute that claim, but soon after Demon exited, I did remark to the good Doctor, via message, that the Demon gave me the impression of being "catty", and that no matter what type of apology was offered, attempting to somehow smooth Demon's ruffled feathers would be a lost cause.

On the stream Demon struck me as overly incensed thus inconsolable in this matter.

It takes character to issue an apology, and typically the recipient must be equal in character and grace to accept it, or regrettably, the apology falls on deaf ears, as it did in this case.

S.SaulGood

I do like this!!
You "MADE" Clippy the Kid what he is Doc. Without you + Fez's memes = a big, fat GooseEgg!

Both of you put him on the map!

In one of his earliest videos he was with Asselmo and the Whisky Kid. At the end of the video, one of the twerps said, "remember to follow Audit Them" as one of their cameras showed him bounding in energetic fashion up a flight of brick steps to nowhere!! One of them had just tried going up those winding steps to a dead end that terminated into a brick wall!!!

I said to myself, "Look at this jackass. Where the *advertiser censored* is he running to?"

S.SaulGood

It was something to see. Dr. Dave came on, with flame-resistant goggles and Dr. Dave Vs The Goat Herder was like:

It was like Silence of the Lambs. Dr. Dave Lecter had the Goat Herder babbling to himself. The goats were screaming, Clarisse.

S.SaulGood

It was a classic one-sided drubbing of epic proportions.

Like the 6-Day War, except in this case, the 6 Minute War. Doc came in blazing hot; from out of nowhere (like the song) had him off-balance and reeling from the get go and the Goat Herder didn't know what hit him. The hapless, besieged Goat Herder bleated, stammered, and blathered orderances, statues, legislatives, and modulators as his only pitiful means of defense.

Before it was mercifully over, and Doctor Dave finished having his way with him, sending him back to tend his goats, with tail tucked between his legs, I'd be willing to wager that the Goat Herder's percolating bowels went into involuntary spin cycle and he *advertiser censored* right in his pants!

At least it's the right pants for it. As soiled as they already are, who could tell the difference? Arrivaderci Aroma, Goat Boy!

Last edited:

Dr. Dave Debunker

It was a classic one-sided drubbing of epic proportions.

Like the 6-Day War, except in this case, the 6 Minute War. Doc came in blazing hot; from out of nowhere (like the song) had him off-balance and reeling from the get go and the Goat Herder didn't know what hit him. The hapless, besieged Goat Herder bleated, stammered, and blathered orderances, statues, legislatives, and modulators as his only pitiful means of defense.

Before it was mercifully over, and Doctor Dave finished having his way with him, sending him back to tend his goats, with tail tucked between his legs, I'd be willing to wager that the Goat Herder's percolating bowels went into involuntary spin cycle and he *advertiser censored* right in his pants!

At least it's the right pants for it. As soiled as they already are, who could tell the difference? Arrivaderci Aroma, Goat Boy!
No doubt, hahaha!

S.SaulGood

No doubt, hahaha!
His "modulators" were equally surprised and stymied, Doc. You had the same brain-befuddling effect on them as you did on the leader of their flock.

The Goat Herder was so butt hurt that he must have been scooting around on the floor like one of his goats with impacted *advertiser censored* glands!

S.SaulGood

Here it is. Dr. Dave swooping in on the goat herder like the bull dragon from Reign of Fire slaying the sky-diving Arch-angels

You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!
You're a FRAUDITOR!

By the time Dr. Dave was done torching the goat herder, he was probably checking his underwear for fresh skid marks. Maybe he should file a FOIA for that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo