Bridge the Divide's LiveStream and their special guest. Benedict Arnold

S.SaulGood

At 2 hours 8 minutes into the stream:

Benedict Arnold made a guest appearance on J.L. Warren's Livestream this evening.

Wait a minute. That's not Benedict Arnold. That's MEGAN!!!! Doctor Dave's Producer, seemingly in complete agreement and in apologetic/agreement mode with the person that told Dr. Dave to go *advertiser censored* himself (among other things)! :eek:

Walt Disney was right. It's a small world after all.

So much for loyalty and honor in the frauditing/anti-frauditing biz!

Here's a reminder: The "*advertiser censored* You, Dr. Dave, you piece of *advertiser censored*" video; which is still up:

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Truly disgusting.

They are convinced that Dr. Dave put ME up to whatever it is I post on here! As if the only reason why I post there is to deliver Dr. Dave's thoughts. A puppet, as Kenneth the Goat Herder puts it.

Then, when I point out the profane and COMBATIVE nature of their videos, the proliferation of 4 letter words within, as being violations of You Tube community standards thus INFRACTIONS that can terminate their video or eliminate their channel, they get their little panties twisted. MERELY FOR STATING FACTS.

Nowhere, did I EVER state, "Dr. Dave sent me". "Dr Dave would like for me to remind y'all", or any other such language that may remotely suggest to even a *advertiser censored* moron that MY WORDS did not originate within the confines of my own mind.

If these people don't want someone to point their finger and say, "Look at this profanity being directed here or there. Why THAT is a violation and should be reported", then don't post videos with "F this, F that, F you, yatta, yatta" in them. Then there will be nothing to JUSTIFIABLY report.

As always, with the contingents of the frauditing AND the anti-frauditing community, the blame for which they complain, lies right at their feet.

Here's a hint: If you don't want to run the risk of a video being reported, go lighter on the profanity and threats, and replace those many gaps that will be created in their absence with something intelligent, compelling, and possibly entertaining. You are a creator, right? Are you capable of creating? If so, then create. OR, you can keep attacking with 4 letter words and run the risk of violating YT community standards and being reported.

Of course, most frauditors and anti-frauditors have no respect for rules and even less respect for someone who points out the rules. That's understandable. Most have never served in a setting where rules apply, which is why they REALLY do what they do. Self-discipline and self-control are necessities for the ability to follow rules.

Sadly, that is the one common element woefully missing from the frauditors AND anti-frauditors who are VERY characteristically similar, which side of the fence they're standing on seemingly the only difference between the two.

Dr. Dave did NOT "put me up to a damned thing". He doesn't need to. Dr. Dave is a man that can stand on his own two feet. I'm not "doing his bidding".

I observe and report and the material for my reports comes directly from the sources of the topics for discussion.

S.SaulGood

What I can't understand is how MY opinions and Re-actions to THEIR actions is in any way violations of Dr. Dave's TOS!!! Just how delusional are these people?

I never stated to report their channels because they dislike Dr. Dave.

I CLEARLY stated, "Lots of profanity too so you know what to do".

"Go *advertiser censored* yourself, Dr. Dave, you incredible piece of *advertiser censored*" is profane. It is a violation of community standards and CAN AND SHOULD be reported. I shouldn't have to point this out to an adult 3 times.

The profanity violates community guidelines. If they wish to bash Dr. Dave with their petty little grudges, let them do it WITHOUT the profanity. But they can't. They're not clever enough to mock Dr. Dave without resorting to 4 letter words.

If they don't want people to point and say "REPORT for profanity", then don't do it!!

They have the mistaken idea that Dr. Dave speaks through me on this forum because I'm an enigma to them.

I'm not a gadfly that loves the sound of his own voice and flits from one stream to another talking about MYSELF for self-gratification. I like to LISTEN even more than I talk. I'm ABSORBING. When you're busy, constantly thinking about what you're going to say next, just to hear yourself talk, you don't really hear anything to absorb.

I'm a loyalist. I picked one good man. I like his videos, his approach, his ideas, and I'm like-minded. For the most part, I have no use for frauditors or anit-frauditors as well. IMO, they're all back-stabbing grifters, IMO. But not Dr. Dave and not Frauditor Troll.

These people appear to have no understanding of what loyalty truly is. What a shame.

JL said, "Saul was silent when we were dicussing it". As if I were a small child being shamed and admonished. Guess again, J.L., go ahead, 3 tries for a quarter.

Of course I was silent. I didn't know what the hell they were talking about as to HOW what I wrote on the forum could POSSIBLY be Dr. Dave's TOS violation. And I wasn't simultaneously watching JL's livestream or seeing HIS messages, so I'm not going to engage on a subject I'm completely ignorant of.

Then, on JL's livestream,

They said Dr. Dave were there to disrupt!!!! "What's the matter with him, Megan?", JL asks.
Megan replies: "I know. This is terrible", or some such horseshit.

She's AGREEING with JL and what they both are saying is nonsense based on a delusional misconception. Dr. Dave didn't disrupt ANYTHING. When you're speaking of the "Devil", and he shows up for discussion, let him in, right?

What Doc should consider before extending any further duties to Megan is the JL livestream. IMO, to extend further control to Megan would be like trusting a rabbit to deliver carrot greens BASED ON THE STOCKHOLM-like total agreement with JL that I heard her spouting on JL's stream.

Dr. Dave plays by the rules. No F-bombs. No threats. Let them do likewise or suffer the consequences OF THEIR OWN IRRESPONSIBILITY.

If they don't want people to see something and say something, then don't do anything off color to complain about. FOLLOW THE RULES, for once in their lives. If they don't know them, bone up on them, then MAN up and follow them.

Dr. Dave is 100% in the right here. The termites crawled out of the woodwork when they perceived that Dr. Dave disrespected the Irish Demon. Rushing to his defense. As if what? A MAN needs a dozen cohorts to post "*advertiser censored* you, Dr. Dave" videos?

This is a man that needs defending of this nature? The overkill? He's incapable of defending himself? Is that what all of his cohorts rushing in on the defense are inferring, all 12 or so of you? Pathetic at best. Like Christopher Cordova (Denver Metro Audits) often says, "Do better".

Last edited:

FearMyFez

Truly disgusting.

They are convinced that Dr. Dave put ME up to whatever it is I post on here! As if the only reason why I post there is to deliver Dr. Dave's thoughts. A puppet, as Kenneth the Goat Herder puts it.

Then, when I point out the profane and COMBATIVE nature of their videos, the proliferation of 4 letter words within, as being violations of You Tube community standards thus INFRACTIONS that can terminate their video or eliminate their channel, they get their little panties twisted. MERELY FOR STATING FACTS.

Nowhere, did I EVER state, "Dr. Dave sent me". "Dr Dave would like for me to remind y'all", or any other such language that may remotely suggest to even a *advertiser censored* moron that MY WORDS did not originate within the confines of my own mind.

If these people don't want someone to point their finger and say, "Look at this profanity being directed here or there. Why THAT is a violation and should be reported", then don't post videos with "F this, F that, F you, yatta, yatta" in them. Then there will be nothing to JUSTIFIABLY report.

As always, with the contingents of the frauditing AND the anti-frauditing community, the blame for which they complain, lies right at their feet.

Here's a hint: If you don't want to run the risk of a video being reported, go lighter on the profanity and threats, and replace those many gaps that will be created in their absence with something intelligent, compelling, and possibly entertaining. You are a creator, right? Are you capable of creating? If so, then create. OR, you can keep attacking with 4 letter words and run the risk of violating YT community standards and being reported.

Of course, most frauditors and anti-frauditors have no respect for rules and even less respect for someone who points out the rules. That's understandable. Most have never served in a setting where rules apply, which is why they REALLY do what they do. Self-discipline and self-control are necessities for the ability to follow rules.

Sadly, that is the one common element woefully missing from the frauditors AND anti-frauditors who are VERY characteristically similar, which side of the fence they're standing on seemingly the only difference between the two.

Dr. Dave did NOT "put me up to a damned thing". He doesn't need to. Dr. Dave is a man that can stand on his own two feet. I'm not "doing his bidding".

I observe and report and the material for my reports comes directly from the sources of the topics for discussion.
SSSSSAAAAAAOOOOOWWWWLLLL!!!!!!!

I may have to post the bi-weekly news letter that you put out outlining what the great and powerful Dr. Dave demands of his flying monkeys... Of course, a mighty Fezant, a glorious natural living son of the clan El-Bey is impervious so such commands or suggestion. It is truly sad that you chose Dr. Dave as your personal FOIA, DM me your address so I can send you some paisley attire, a clip board and of course a pair of goats...

I feel that the entire live streams need to be transcribed by at least one modulator as per statue, I state this as the royal Fezant and my word is like Law...

#RespectTheFez

S.SaulGood

Doc has this particular faction of the community CLOCKED!! AND what infuriates them is that he has the right attitude for addressing it. Bemusement. It infuriates them.

Reminds me of the old Groucho Marx joke, "Are you a man or a mouse?". Groucho says, "You put a piece of cheese down there and you'll find out!"

I hear "Three Blind Mice" playing in the background when these self-absorbed, self-impressed, mutual admiration pseudo-intellectuals spout their mumbo-jumbo and all nod in total agreement.

FearMyFez

Doc has this particular faction of the community CLOCKED!! AND what infuriates them is that he has the right attitude for addressing it. Bemusement. It infuriates them.

Reminds me of the old Groucho Marx joke, "Are you a man or a mouse?". Groucho says, "You put a piece of cheese down there and you'll find out!"

I hear "Three Blind Mice" playing in the background when these self-absorbed, self-impressed, mutual admiration pseudo-intellectuals spout their mumbo-jumbo and all nod in total agreement.

SSSSSSSAAAAAAOOOOUUUUWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!

These very gifted MENSA members are just trying to point out the obvious flaws in your role as Goebbels under the very evil creeping regime of Dr. Dave! #TheFezNeverLies

FearMyFez

SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOUUUUUUWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!

The Fezant can be unleashed! You are hereby being detained and you are not free to leave! I am hereby sending out notifications to empanel a grand jury of Moors to my glorious palaces in Marrakech to discus your role in the larger investigation into the #DrDaveGate...

S.SaulGood

SSSSSSSAAAAAAOOOOUUUUWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!!

These very gifted MENSA members are just trying to point out the obvious flaws in your role as Goebbels under the very evil creeping regime of Dr. Dave! #TheFezNeverLies
View attachment 1552
Except that this cowardly sect would need to have an idea of what HONOR actually is and does in order to identify traitorous behavior.

D

Deleted member 2293

Can someone throw out a TL;DR? I'm a bit perplexed as to what is actually happening here. MusicCheems.jpg

S.SaulGood

Can someone throw out a TL;DR? I'm a bit perplexed as to what is actually happening here. View attachment 1562
It's really pretty simple. Not too much to it at all. Most petty little gripes of petty little people with an unjustifiable sense of overblown self-importance mushroom into the biggest of things to them since these self-hating malcontents have nothing much of any tangible concerns to fret over so all the better to have an outlet, a mutual target to project and focus their hate upon.

And that's where Doctor Dave comes in because, as well put by the Capo Mafioso in American Gangster, "Success has enemies". "That's your success taking a shot at you". "You want everybody to love you? Become unsuccessful". Become a misery, like the people that hate you, they'll love the company.

So it's the same old nonsense. 9 or 10 DRONES circling the wagons around their Queen Bee, the Irish Demon, defending his virtuous sensitivities (as he drives his wife back and forth to work to "work long and hard hours", as the Demon confessed in one of his self-ingratiatingly indulgent videos). You can have him, Feh!!

Last edited:

FearMyFez

It's really pretty simple. Not too much to it at all. Most petty little gripes of petty little people with an unjustifiable sense of overblown self-importance mushroom into the biggest of things to them since these self-hating malcontents have nothing much of any tangible concerns to fret over so all the better to have an outlet, a mutual target to project and focus their hate upon.

And that's where Doctor Dave comes in because, as well put by the Capo Mafioso in American Gangster, "Success has enemies". "That's your success taking a shot at you". "You want everybody to love you? Become unsuccessful". Become a misery, like the people that hate you, they'll love the company.

So it's the same old nonsense. 9 or 10 DRONES circling the wagons around their Queen Bee, the Irish Demon, defending his virtuous sensitivities (as he drives his wife back and forth to work to "work long and hard hours", as the Demon confessed in one of his self-ingratiatingly indulgent videos). You can have him, Feh!!
#PotatoFez

activist

Can someone throw out a TL;DR? I'm a bit perplexed as to what is actually happening here.
Saul and possibly Dr Dave have been violating YouTube terms of service by running an off-platform campaign to demonetize other channels with mass flagging campaigns. Dave was asked to stop this and he responded by denying any knowledge of it and then behaving like a child in the chat.

If Dave wasn't aware of it before, he is now.

S.SaulGood

Saul and possibly Dr Dave have been violating YouTube terms of service by running an off-platform campaign to demonetize other channels with mass flagging campaigns. Dave was asked to stop this and he responded by denying any knowledge of it and then behaving like a child in the chat.

THIS is a campaign?

"Lots of profanity too, so y'all know what to do".

Let's take a look at this sentence. What is it referring to? What does it mean?

It's really simple. "Lots of profanity" refers to the parts of videos that VIOLATE YOU TUBE'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS:

Like: "Go *advertiser censored* yourself, Dr. Dave, you incredible piece of *advertiser censored*" among approx 100 other similar comments that ACCORDING TO YOUTuBE TERMS OF SERVICE, are taboo.

"Y'all know what to do" refers to the suggestion to report the videos that VIOLATE COMMUNITY STANDARDS thus TERMS OF SERVICE.

Now I know that activists have a difficult time assessing and following rules, laws, policies, guidelines, etc., so allow me to ask:

Is this statement: "Lots of profanity too, so y'all know what to do", a suggestion to REPORT violations, in and of itself, a violation? If so, please explain that paradox to us all. Thank you in advance and

S.SaulGood

J.L.Warren, I assume? You're here to bridge the divide? A small portion of which YOU created?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Still nothing further to add? OK. Let's try this again. This time, using the balls; fortissimo con tutti:

Let's see if this gets some of Irish Demon's rats out of the cellar and into the spotlight.

S.SaulGood

Oh Good Lord. JL is born in 1980!!!!!!!

I'm a superb judge of age. I'm never off by more than a year or two and I would have pegged J.L. Warren for AT LEAST 52 and possibly as much as 54 years of age!

To me, he looks like he's two happy meals and an oreo-shake shy of a full blown diabetic coma. Maybe he should change his diet or he may get to find out first hand sooner rather than later as to whether or not God exists.

FearMyFez

The most glorious royal Fezant decrees that you are a delusional want to be justice warrior. The anger that you feel as an incel is just because the mere sight of you makes a woman's vag as dry as the Gobi. You are as much an activist as you are the press or self aware... #YouWillFearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo