Could this be the LIA Sean Reyes?

PubicRecords

so are you saying he divorced her and they got back together, and now they have a child or is this someone else.
he filed for divorce then stayed together and then find for divorce again and then stayed together , now she's pregnant again for a 3rd time with Sean.

Yogib37

he filed for divorce then stayed together and then find for divorce again and then stayed together , now she's pregnant again for a 3rd time with Sean.
well she is not pregnant anymore since she gave birth this month. He said that it was their first child. So he lied again saying about that. Hmm That is why I say LIA(R) as his name.

S.SaulGood

well she is not pregnant anymore since she gave birth this month. He said that it was their first child. So he lied again saying about that. Hmm That is why I say LIA(R) as his name.
I wonder if Don Corleone's most trusted and dearest friend, Luca, showed up to deliver his blessing while they were expecting:

And BTW:

PubicRecords

Heres is a way verify he was in ULSTER at that time of the lawsuit : Sean 's Inmate Dept ID Number is 13R2848 (as found on NYS inmate Lookup). 13 is the year , R is the intake facility , 2848 is the inmate count so far for that facility. From DOC NYS handbook , the "R' means ULSTER as his reception facility.

Yogib37

And weapons. The SGV crew go out armed to the teeth and eager to use them. They can do that in California. It's the wild west.
SVG is a convicted Felon. I do not know why he is not arrested for that. He should not be allowed to carry any weapons or pepper spray

S.SaulGood

SVG is a convicted Felon. I do not know why he is not arrested for that. He should not be allowed to carry any weapons or pepper spray
Law enforcement is inert on the West Coast. Where else on earth can a 150 pound failed rapper sling an AR-15 around his torso and declare himself emperor of a 6 square block cordoned off area in the heart of a major city for an entire Summer and law enforcement is powerless to stop him.

I don't agree with de-fund the police, BUT, on the west coast? Police, who are nothing more than a uniformed balls and *advertiser censored* washing service, should be abolished and replaced with law enforcement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo