Demonetization, Part Deux...

TheOneTrueRobb

OK, so FT and the Doc were advocating the reportage of profanity-laced Frauditor vids, in hopes of getting them demonetized. I'm not sure how successful that effort was - Joey's down, but that wasn't our doing, that was just Joey being the best possible Joey he could be.

So I hesitate to ask this, but here goes: some folks involved in the Anti-Frauditor crusade (The Doc, and myself) have wondered aloud whether we can get Frauditors demonetized for just being Frauditors - for the abuse, harassment...you know the drill. How can we put pressure on YouTube to FINALLY deal responsibly with the Frauditor plague? How can we get YT to stop paying Frauditors to Fraudit? What will it take? Can we get a decent amount of people to take this up, and just hammer YT with complaints, suggestions, demands, whatever.

Starting this thread to maybe get a discussion going. It's great to watch these ridiculous vids, and laugh at the cretins as they whine and whimper on their way to the back seat of a patrol car. But does it have to stop there? Can we actually make a difference? Can we prevail upon YT to

Stop Subsidizing Hate

?

There's a lot of questions, of course. If YT is no longer paying them, can they still make a living? Through donations, or other venues like Tik Tok?

If you've got some thoughts on this, by all means, let's hear 'em...

Theresa R

Staff member
Liaison
OK, so FT and the Doc were advocating the reportage of profanity-laced Frauditor vids, in hopes of getting them demonetized. I'm not sure how successful that effort was - Joey's down, but that wasn't our doing, that was just Joey being the best possible Joey he could be.

So I hesitate to ask this, but here goes: some folks involved in the Anti-Frauditor crusade (The Doc, and myself) have wondered aloud whether we can get Frauditors demonetized for just being Frauditors - for the abuse, harassment...you know the drill. How can we put pressure on YouTube to FINALLY deal responsibly with the Frauditor plague? How can we get YT to stop paying Frauditors to Fraudit? What will it take? Can we get a decent amount of people to take this up, and just hammer YT with complaints, suggestions, demands, whatever.

Starting this thread to maybe get a discussion going. It's great to watch these ridiculous vids, and laugh at the cretins as they whine and whimper on their way to the back seat of a patrol car. But does it have to stop there? Can we actually make a difference? Can we prevail upon YT to

Stop Subsidizing Hate

?

There's a lot of questions, of course. If YT is no longer paying them, can they still make a living? Through donations, or other venues like Tik Tok?

Reporting the frauditors to each of the companies whose ads appear on their video has been successful.

TheOneTrueRobb

Reporting the frauditors to each of the companies whose ads appear on their video has been successful.
Good tip,I haven't heard of that. Just a question: Have you done this? I'm curious as to how to go about it. It'll be different for each company of course - some 2 year old tech startup will handle it differently from an old school corporation.

Anyway, I'll look into this and report back....

TheOneTrueRobb

Hmmm....I've been playing too many vids on too many Frauditor channels, looking for ads. Haven't really found any yet, but still looking. Again, I played a Watchdogger vid this morning. This WD again wondered aloud why YouTube is paying Frauditors to Fraudit. Well, it's because we need to put a lot more pressure on YT to demonetize. Remember, you can report profanity, and that's fine, but report Frauditor channels for the Abuse and Harassment, and hammer YouTube about demonetization. I do one Frauditor channel per day for this -often more, but at least one. Let's pull the plug on these parasites....

FearMyFez

Hmmm....I've been playing too many vids on too many Frauditor channels, looking for ads. Haven't really found any yet, but still looking. Again, I played a Watchdogger vid this morning. This WD again wondered aloud why YouTube is paying Frauditors to Fraudit. Well, it's because we need to put a lot more pressure on YT to demonetize. Remember, you can report profanity, and that's fine, but report Frauditor channels for the Abuse and Harassment, and hammer YouTube about demonetization. I do one Frauditor channel per day for this -often more, but at least one. Let's pull the plug on these parasites....
[/QUOTE

Aye, you'll live, but lying in your beds many years from now, what would you give for a chance, just one chance, to come back and face your foes. They may take our lives but they will never take our 1st amendment FREEDOM!!!!!
#FearMyFez

Ricky D

Tweet the videos and tag @teamyoutube and @youtube and tag accounts that cater to lgbt and “Latinx” to create more noise

Ricky D

Stop Subsidizing Hate

?

Tweet the videos and tag @teamyoutube and @youtube and tag accounts that cater to lgbt and “Latinx” to create more noise

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo