DENVER METRO AUDITS : "Obviously Schrodinger's Cat HATED Freedom"

S.SaulGood

Which branch of the military did DMA serve in to accuse "Schroder", as he calls him, of (get this..... you ready for it?) "HATING FREEDOM"?

And he accuses "Schroder" of HATING FREEDOM with that mouth and teeth of his that are like a walking billboard for the SAMSHA National Helpline, IMO?

Another "intellectual"? He doesn't know the difference between Schroder and Schrodinger, or even bother to note, "SCHRODINGER'S CAT",
*****Schrodinger's Cat was simply a teaching tool that Schrodinger used to illustrate how some people were misinterpreting quantum theory. ... In quantum theory, quantum particles can exist in a superposition of states at the same time and collapse down to a single state upon interaction with other particles.

yet states, "Everything is relative, like Einstein said".

S.SaulGood

Denver Metro Einstein here slips up here and tells the truth!!

"We're waiting for the Asian guy to come out of the bathroom. THAT'S WHY WE'RE LOITERING HERE..... er....I mean.... hanging out".

No, he was right the first time. LOITERING.

verb
gerund or present participle: loitering
  1. stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose.
    "she saw Mary loitering near the cloakrooms"

*While he was at that information booth, what he SHOULD have asked for is a list of orthodontists and dermatologists in the general vicinity.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

Denver Metro Einstein here slips up here and tells the truth!!

"We're waiting for the Asian guy to come out of the bathroom. THAT'S WHY WE'RE LOITERING HERE..... er....I mean.... hanging out".

No, he was right the first time. LOITERING.

verb
gerund or present participle: loitering
  1. stand or wait around idly or without apparent purpose.
    "she saw Mary loitering near the cloakrooms"

*While he was at that information booth, what he SHOULD have asked for is a list of orthodontists and dermatologists in the general vicinity.
No brave auditor has ever loitered! They are simply gathering content on a story as independent journalists! They are simply exercising their constitutionally protected rights. I do not understand why you act like these are just pathetic annoying small men that are annoying YouTube personalities!

I never enjoy doing this but you are now officially trespassed from all of the Moroccan empire. All of your lands and property are hereby forfeited to the natural indigenous living people and you forever lose any and all rights to petition to become a Moorish national. I say this all on the record, for the record, all rights reserved as the Amon-Ra, Fezant, Chris Semaj, Caliph, first sword and glorious defender of Marrakech, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey... 976

S.SaulGood

No brave auditor has ever loitered! They are simply gathering content on a story as independent journalists! They are simply exercising their constitutionally protected rights. I do not understand why you act like these are just pathetic annoying small men that are annoying YouTube personalities!

I never enjoy doing this but you are now officially trespassed from all of the Moroccan empire. All of your lands and property are hereby forfeited to the natural indigenous living people and you forever lose any and all rights to petition to become a Moorish national. I say this all on the record, for the record, all rights reserved as the Amon-Ra, Fezant, Chris Semaj, Caliph, first sword and glorious defender of Marrakech, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey... View attachment 976

Stryker1126

Which branch of the military did DMA serve in to accuse "Schroder", as he calls him, of (get this..... you ready for it?) "HATING FREEDOM"?

And he accuses "Schroder" of HATING FREEDOM with that mouth and teeth of his that are like a walking billboard for the SAMSHA National Helpline, IMO?

Another "intellectual"? He doesn't know the difference between Schroder and Schrodinger, or even bother to note, "SCHRODINGER'S CAT",
*****Schrodinger's Cat was simply a teaching tool that Schrodinger used to illustrate how some people were misinterpreting quantum theory. ... In quantum theory, quantum particles can exist in a superposition of states at the same time and collapse down to a single state upon interaction with other particles.

Yea funny how he can talk smack about a man who died. And if this clown honored free speech, he would respect a difference of opinion. Which we all know he does not. Hence he’s a clown

S.SaulGood

Yea funny how he can talk smack about a man who died. And if this clown honored free speech, he would respect a difference of opinion. Which we all know he does not. Hence he’s a clown
I'm watching this video here:

And due to his extreme closeups of his mouth, you can't help but notice his abysmally wretched state of dentition.

Jagged snaggle-teeth, gaps due to migrating teeth (ghost teeth), etc.

He mentions that he worked as an electrician, so I have to wonder if he realizes that he can fix those snaggle and migrating teeth himself. All it would take is a box of Chiclets, a fine jeweler's saw, Elmer's glue, a soldering iron with variable heat control, and if sufficiently DIY-manually adept and skillful enough, he can restore his choppers to make them appear almost normal.

Maybe he could help other frauditors with their poor dentition as well. It does appear to be a common issue with them.

Last edited:

Yogib37

SC did more for this country and for Freedom than this Clown. He gets butt hurt if you call out his real name which is Christopher Cordova. Lives in Highland park CO. That voice is like fingernails down a chalkboard.

Reactions: Des

SamG

Personally, I struggle to find where in the Constitution that says you're a second (or third) class citizen simply because you work for a government entity.

That's the part that pisses me off about Frauditors.

Reactions: Des

S.SaulGood

They can't figure out why the police can't be bothered with them.

Perhaps I may be able to offer an explanation for them, even though I'm not a 40 year old juvenile delinquent, have never been arrested, and I'm gainfully employed.

Understand, when EVERYTHING is a complaint, NOTHING is a complaint. This should be a simple concept to all, but frauditors have a difficult time grasping this. Yin Yang. There HAS to be something that ISN'T worth complaining about for someone to draw the comparison that something else IS worth complaining about. And any way, the complaints should be filed against themselves. For *advertiser censored* up the first half of their lives, look where the *advertiser censored* they are, what they are, and how far they've gotten, maybe time for a change?

Also, WTF are the cops going to engage them about that they haven't already? Every day it's the same *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*, right? And they all show up in the same place, at the same time, every day to play cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, or WTF they want to call it.

The only shame of it is that the lives they're wasting with their nonsense can't be given to terminally ill children fighting for their lives while these 40 year old juvenile delinquents waste the lives that could be put to far better use.

Maybe they never consider that, or that the cops don't hate the public. Maybe the cops only hate the local reprobates and with a valid reason?

And just maybe some of them should have their teeth fixed too while they're at it. Invest in more teeth, instead of more camera gear.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

39 years old with the migrating, snaggled ghost teeth of the average 85 year old.

He may as well be standing in front of a flashing billboard with a huge "M" on it every time he opens his mouth.

If I had teeth like I wouldn't speak again until I learned ventriloquism out of shame.

Dave780a

This rat never served in the military, he's to much of a coward

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo