Donations please!

FearMyFez

Hey guys! Yesterday I had my civil rights crushed by TYRANTS at my local post office! I was doing my audit and there was a family that had a prepubescent girl that decided that she needed the restroom. I followed her recording with my potato cam and body cam as is my 1st amendment RIGHT! (There is no expectation of privacy in public) I looked at the signage and it clearly just said "woman", as a genderfluid auditor that means that I am welcome so I followed her into the restroom and tried to record her business... These ignorant bootlickers called the men with guns to try to enforce their feelings and even though I tried to explain that the 1st amendment and poster 7 clearly codify and enumerate my absolute right to do what I did, they threw me out.

I do not even need to tell you guys but their qualified immunity is GONE! I will be filing FEDERAL law suits against all of the redcoats in question. I was thinking that since these TYRANTS never let me show them poster 7 that I will just get a full back tattoo of poster 7. Please help, you can CashApp me at $Moormishman694U

PS: They could not say the 3rd amendment!
#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo