Downey Transparent Eye: EXTREME COWARDICE

S.SaulGood

As stated once or twice, I've trained thousands of men and women over a long career in combat arts. And with all I've seen, Downey's cowardice stands out to me as being one of the top 5 examples of pure, unadulterated cowardice that I've had the poor misfortune to witness.

Downey challenges a smaller, out of shape old man with arthritic knees to mutual unarmed combat. And old man who judging from his advance towards Downey, should be one among the last men in California to accept a challenge for mutual unarmed combat, but advanced to accept Downey's challenge anyway, though half-hearted, it's easy to tell. This was not a man anxious to engage.

But Downey the Coward. Look at this fat *advertiser censored*'s right hand, palming pepper spray half behind his back. Stacking the deck in his favor for his challenge of mutual unarmed combat with an old man, his left hand staying close to his hip, ready to pull whatever shiv, firearm, or taser these *advertiser censored* have to carry to feel safe when harassing old men, women and young children, scared rats that they all are, the entire SGV crew, may they someday soon choose the wrong victim, hopefully someone I've trained that knows how to aggressively advance through pepper spray, undaunted by it .

There are just no adequate words for the type of extreme cowards these SGV sick *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* really are. Is that down? Is that down? Rats. The whole scum lot of them. The vermin of humanity. The lowest of the low. Except that rats and vermin would have more honor than this crew.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Two unarmed field-mice come out to face two PapaRATsy, that are obviously armed to the teeth. Guns or/and stun guns, chemical sprays, shivs, etc., two of the biggest cowards on the planet, primarily targeting women and children as their preferred quarry.

And look at what the police dispatcher sent! o_O

Half-cops. Half-men. Half-people. If that. All of them staring off into space 99% of the time, wishing they weren't there. Not a single one of them could punch or kick their way out of a large paper bag, they look like a good fart in their direction would blow over the entire useless lot of them, "honorary" or "posthumous" police. In the same way that in 1942 Joseph Stalin was bestowed a Native American Chief's headdress and "honorarily" declared "Chief of all Indian tribes".

These are honorary police in much the same way. In name only.
Bag of bones, Deputy Barney Fife, of the Andy Griffith show, another actor pretending to be a cop, looks more physically impressive and capable than any cops that showed up to answer this call.

What are these Keystone Cops eating on the West Coast? 97 pound, 107 pound, and 117 pound weaklings? Jelly donuts and coffee been replaced by a diet of mashed yeast with *advertiser censored* gruel to wash it down? Maybe a small dingle berry with two embedded hairs as a side? :D

Maybe that's the diet these two PapRATsy should adopt. Lose some bulk, some poundage. Reduce toward the lower end of the dreadnought weight range. Then maybe if they break down and take a shower, some of the water might actually hit their feet.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

I can't help but think when I see "Not so Speedy" Gonzalez call out an elderly man "go *advertiser censored* yourself and die, old man", and then threaten him with mace or tazer, "Fat Jose's father is an old man. A septagenarian. OVER 70. At an age when the angel of death hides in your shadow and follows you wherever you go, every once in a while you think you see something behind you, turn fast and say, "nah.. nothing there, I'm imagining things".

You don't make long term plans for the future when you're that age. I wonder what "Pop" Gonzalez thinks of his son threatening the elderly? They live together. He must see the videos, unless his fat, bearded sow of a son hides it from him, secreting everything in the garage. I wonder if papa is proud of his papaRATsy progeny and approves if aware". Food for thought. I always think of things like that. I take an interest in my family. I always assume, or would like to think that others do as well.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

This fat, ugly *advertiser censored* gets arrested by a lollipop sucking, sloppily attired Leisure cop, and within three seconds, his inner *advertiser censored* comes right out.

"My shoulder's *advertiser censored* up... my shoulder's *advertiser censored* up.... My shoulder's *advertiser censored* up, over and over and over... NAUSEATING!!

Typically. All are the baddest *advertiser censored* who ever breathed air, until somebody reaches out and touches them!! That's when their body parts loosen.

Downey the Bold. More like Downey the *advertiser censored*; issuing challenges for mutual street combat. I wonder how THAT would work out for him if push came to shove.

S.SaulGood

Grandpa Ice Cold *advertiser censored* can't even land a sucker punch? WTF??? This decrepit old *advertiser censored* can't even dry gulch another old man? Little wonder. Slow, off-balance, weak. Half a man, in size, mind, strength, speed. In a world of snowflakes, he's tough. In a world of fighters, he carries the buckets of spit from men.

And look at the fat criminal scumbag, Grandpa Downey, reaching into his bag of tricks to shoot, spray, taze, shiv, anybody who defends themselves from Grandpa Ice Cold *advertiser censored*.

I have a feeling that if the police did their job and actually searched Grandpa Downey's bag, they'd find a chickenshit's trove of weapons. Half-men like this don't go out and start fights unless they're heavily armed and the scales tipped in their favor. These people are a different breed. They take pleasure in torturing the weak, and as weak as their prey is, the weaker the better to suit them, they still wouldn't dare approach without weapons.

The entire ARMED SGV criminal gang are a bunch of chickenshits WITH or without their full array of weapons. They prove that with every video. Same *advertiser censored*, different day. Poor dog.

S.SaulGood

Credit where credit is due. Props for Downey. Never seen him help anyone before. He has a heart for and cares about animals, as do I. Good stuff. He should do more like this one:

This menu of youtube videos on the subject may also be helpful if someone has a similar problem with housing and service/emotional support animals:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo