Doxxin Little Joey!

McBoatFace

I'm confused. I just visited his channel and there doesn't seem to be any bans. There is a really bizarre and infantile video of some ally of his trying to visit Dr. Dave...

Dutch Phoenix

I'm confused. I just visited his channel and there doesn't seem to be any bans. There is a really bizarre and infantile video of some ally of his trying to visit Dr. Dave...
His channel is currently in the process of being deleted. YouTube doesn’t just straight up delete the channel but they send him a message saying that he’s had too many strikes which is why he hasn’t posted as much lately and in a week they will shut is Gerald down permanently

FearMyFez

His channel is currently in the process of being deleted. YouTube doesn’t just straight up delete the channel but they send him a message saying that he’s had too many strikes which is why he hasn’t posted as much lately and in a week they will shut is Gerald down permanently
But he is press and has the first amendment????
#Tyrants
#BlessedBeTheAuditor

RaccoonMama

He’s in termination now ;)
I hope so.....I was able to pull up his channel five minutes ago. He and one of his sidekick goons "subscribed" to my channel which has exactly ONE video on it and made juvenile comments. I enjoyed reading them and knowing that they are all so TRIGGERED. Joey has too much time on his hands. He just HAS to be an informant on some level to continue to be outside of a prison.

FearMyFez

I hope so.....I was able to pull up his channel five minutes ago. He and one of his sidekick goons "subscribed" to my channel which has exactly ONE video on it and made juvenile comments. I enjoyed reading them and knowing that they are all so TRIGGERED. Joey has too much time on his hands. He just HAS to be an informant on some level to continue to be outside of a prison.

In the greatest words of my native glorious lands of Morocco, "While in prison may he be Turked by a syphilitic bear"...
#FearTheFez

AuditorRClowns

He has a 2nd channel up already. He has 10 subs on this account so he is trying to circumvent his incoming ban. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjM_7faFJMxJrDgHiWnKHQ

AuditorRClowns

He is going after Dr. Nik and his family. He doesn't realize he could go to jail because in California doxxing is a misdemeanor. it's a violation of Penal Code 646.9, which implements California's anti-stalking laws. Doxxing in California is considered cyberstalking. I want to know if Joey is going to live-stream his arrest for us all to see. :)

Dutch Phoenix

He is going after Dr. Nik and his family. He doesn't realize he could go to jail because in California doxxing is a misdemeanor. it's a violation of Penal Code 646.9, which implements California's anti-stalking laws. Doxxing in California is considered cyberstalking. I want to know if Joey is going to live-stream his arrest for us all to see. :)
He can’t live stream anymore :D

McBoatFace

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo