Dr. Dave Beer : HOW TO DE-MONETIZE BULLIES WITH CAMERAS, A FRAUDITOR TUTORIAL

S.SaulGood

Superb, easy directives from the Great Doctor Dave for making a difference by de-monetizing BULLIES WITH CAMERAS.

FearMyFez

But he is fighting for our constitutional rights???? You know that public photography is legal K?

Stryker1126

But he is fighting for our constitutional rights???? You know that public photography is legal K?
Harassment, disorderly conduct are not protected by free speech, neither is filing a false police report.
fact remains he’s an asshat. This crap needs to stop. And I loathe *advertiser censored* and Bullies.

FearMyFez

He is human garbage and was not born in this country.
As the great and glorious resident #Fezant, the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, first sword and mighty defender of Marrakech, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey, I must warn you. I have a cracked team of FOIA warriors from Turkmenistan and we will audit you... #FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

Harassment, disorderly conduct are not protected by free speech, neither is filing a false police report.
fact remains he’s an asshat. This crap needs to stop. And I loathe *advertiser censored* and Bullies.
And to my understanding, Illinois is a two-party consent state for video/audio recording.

S.SaulGood

My good doctor, please feel free to share with our good friend with the clipboard... Here is another for the herder of FOIA's all had to do was inspect the book and I found this...
View attachment 1192
You make light of being a shepherd. But I learned the hard way that it can be a real pain in the *advertiser censored*. I once had a German Shepherd. Not a dog. A REAL German Shepherd. Like a cross between Bo Peep and Bo Derek. And when she herded her little friends through the yard, they'd leave *advertiser censored* everywhere that I had to clean up, as if I was the only one of us who notced it!

FearMyFez

You make light of being a shepherd. But I learned the hard way that it can be a real pain in the *advertiser censored*. I once had a German Shepherd. Not a dog. A REAL German Shepherd. Like a cross between Bo Peep and Bo Derek. And when she herded her little friends through the yard, they'd leave *advertiser censored* everywhere that I had to clean up, as if I was the only one of us who notced it!
He is a herder only, lack all the certifications to be a shepherd, I know this for a fact as I FOIA'ed the information as well as inspected the book in the mud hut of his village center of Turkmenistan... #FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

Howza'bout bullies with YT channels, ganging up on Doctor Dave, all talk, all bluster and threats, wagging their foul tongues at the good Doctor:

Demonitization anyone?

1)
2)
3)
They two others seem to me as though they have such a love affair with Irish Demon that they sound more like smitten and scorned lovers than friends.

Anyway, it appears to me to be a declaration of war against Doctor Dave and all three do more than enough cursing to warrant demonitization and possibly removal, just saying. Youtube does have rules, and like the frauditors they ALLEGEDLY are critical of, the rules do not apply to them, imagine that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo