Dr Dave is a phony Republican douchebag

Dutch Phoenix

Well it’s finally gotten to the point where Dr. Dave has succumb to his inner republican Nazi and he is now fellating the midget in Vegas because he operates like a slime bag Fox News *advertiser censored*.
*advertiser censored* you Dave

activist

Im not sure how long it will be up. Here's the entire stream on Vegas Valley Channel. One minute Dave says "I dont like Saul one f'en bit' then 30 minutes later he is buddies with Saul again. Then Dave talks with BSBT about getting dirt on Prof Nik. To his credit, Dave did say Prof Nik is his man and wont say anything bad about him because he pays Nik to appear on the program each livestream. Turned into a Joey/Dave/Saul love triangle. Dave was drunk AF.

I'm wondering if Joey immediately realized Dave was drunk and just ran with it and will turn on @Dr. Dave Debunker

Dutch Phoenix

Im not sure how long it will be up. Here's the entire stream on Vegas Valley Channel. One minute Dave says "I dont like Saul one f'en bit' then 30 minutes later he is buddies with Saul again. Then Dave talks with BSBT about getting dirt on Prof Nik. To his credit, Dave did say Prof Nik is his man and wont say anything bad about him because he pays Nik to appear on the program each livestream. Turned into a Joey/Dave/Saul love triangle. Dave was drunk AF.

I'm wondering if Joey immediately realized Dave was drunk and just ran with it and will turn on @Dr. Dave Debunker

*advertiser censored* Dr Dave hard. He’s a sniveling weasel and a self promoting coward and fraud just like all these POS frauditors. All he does is make enemies because he’s a racist, sexist, narcissist sociopath.

*advertiser censored* you Dr Dave I gave you a lot of benefits of the doubt but you’re just another bottom feeding MAGA terrorist enabling POS

ENJOOOOOOOY your convict scumbag frauditor buddies because everyone else hates you

Coach K

Well it’s finally gotten to the point where Dr. Dave has succumb to his inner republican Nazi and he is now fellating the midget in Vegas because he operates like a slime bag Fox News *advertiser censored*.

[/QUOTE

That was an extremely careless and misguided comment by you to conflate the Republican party with Dave and Joey"s ridiculous opinions. I'm a proud, unashamed lifelong Republican who will never watch another Dr Dave video again because of the recent stunts he pulled on Joey's and Fraudior Troll's livestrems. And every one of my Replican family and friends either would or do feel the same exact way. The Republicans and Democrats BOTH have extremists in their parties that absolutely don't represent the views of the majority. It's wonderful to have an opinion but stop spewing main street media type BS. It's wreckless!

Coach K

You may be shocked to find out that there are Republicans who are fans of this website. I'm a proud lifelong Republican who will never watch another Dr Dave video after the wreckless stunt he pulled on Frauditor Troll's video, pulling out his gun. There are extremists in both parties who don't represent the views and opinions of their political party majority so please form your own opinions without spewing misguided talking points from the mainstream media.

Dutch Phoenix

You may be shocked to find out that there are Republicans who are fans of this website. I'm a proud lifelong Republican who will never watch another Dr Dave video after the wreckless stunt he pulled on Frauditor Troll's video, pulling out his gun. There are extremists in both parties who don't represent the views and opinions of their political party majority so please form your own opinions without spewing misguided talking points from the mainstream media.

You may be shocked to discover that the Republican party can die in a *advertiser censored* fire since they're enemies of the United States and openly carry water for Russia? I really don't care what a bunch of god damn insurrectionist loving, Russia enabling, anti-Democracy, White Supremacist, Marjorie Taylor Green supporting Trash have to say on anything.

activist

@Dr. Dave Debunker isn't a responsible gun owner. Getting drunk and playing with loaded guns on a livestream just because someone called him out for his false copyright strikes 6 months ago show. Get over it Dave. He's not the person we want advocating our 2A rights.

Candigale73

I’m pretty bummed with him. He wanted goatboy’s info. I found him. I found his business. Dave says he can’t see the attachments. This isn’t 2000. It’s 2022. There’s no reason why he can’t see what I found. I put myself on a limb, and 30 minutes laters goatboy called me!!! My cell! Accused me of doxing him on Dave’s channel. I only revealed what goatboy did on his own channel. He was not hard to find at all for me personally.

FearMyFez

You may be shocked to discover that the Republican party can die in a *advertiser censored* fire since they're enemies of the United States and openly carry water for Russia? I really don't care what a bunch of god damn insurrectionist loving, Russia enabling, anti-Democracy, White Supremacist, Marjorie Taylor Green supporting Trash have to say on anything.
You may notice that many patriotic Americans disagree with you, the man you voted for has destroyed the economy and has put us in a decided state of stagflation, the last 4 trading days the major markets have dropped on average 4% per day while gas and food gain at 8+%, many of the poor and old and infirm that democrats claim to protect are being shoved into the garbage bin of life.

Oddly your statements, carry water for Russia. (Mayor of Moscow gave Jill Biden $1,00,000.00 for what again?) Anti democracy? Needed ID for covid shots but not to vote? White supremacist? Where are those roving bands of Nazi's again? You fantasize of the "insurrection" on Jan 6? How about the only true insurrection where the leftists carved out a piece of King Co. Washington to make their own nation with guns and named a warlord???

But nevermind, your arguments are lucid and make total sense. I only hope that you have a 401 k because in the last 4 trading days you are in the trash due to your non dumpster fire president. Also say a quick prayer for all the people that were killed and tortured in the failed withdrawal from Afghanistan...

Even Moors are smarter than this...
#FearMyFez

Dutch Phoenix

Yo
You may notice that many patriotic Americans disagree with you, the man you voted for has destroyed the economy and has put us in a decided state of stagflation, the last 4 trading days the major markets have dropped on average 4% per day while gas and food gain at 8+%, many of the poor and old and infirm that democrats claim to protect are being shoved into the garbage bin of life.

Oddly your statements, carry water for Russia. (Mayor of Moscow gave Jill Biden $1,00,000.00 for what again?) Anti democracy? Needed ID for covid shots but not to vote? White supremacist? Where are those roving bands of Nazi's again? You fantasize of the "insurrection" on Jan 6? How about the only true insurrection where the leftists carved out a piece of King Co. Washington to make their own nation with guns and named a warlord???

But nevermind, your arguments are lucid and make total sense. I only hope that you have a 401 k because in the last 4 trading days you are in the trash due to your non dumpster fire president. Also say a quick prayer for all the people that were killed and tortured in the failed withdrawal from Afghanistan...

#FearMyFez
View attachment 2043
u spelled Don the Traitor wrong. God himself couldn’t fix the Mrs Russias little *advertiser censored* made in 4 years. That’s why we’re having treason hearings.

Dutch Phoenix

#FearMyFez
View attachment 2043
Patriotic Americans? Like those piece of *advertiser censored* insurrectionists working for Vladimir Putin?

Dutch Phoenix

#FearMyFez
View attachment 2043
Back the blue my fuckin *advertiser censored*

FearMyFez

Patriotic Americans? Like those piece of *advertiser censored* insurrectionists working for Vladimir Putin?
Again, intelligent and lucid, we are all working for Vlad and we are glad... The state of the union and the economy is just thriving under good old Joe... I find it very odd that you worry so much about the police that were in danger on Jan 6th but Chaz/Chop where they tried to burn the police station and courthouse with the people in them and all the major cities that have been looted and burned by wonderfully peaceful democrats or all the police that have been assassinated by leftists.
#FearMyFez

Dutch Phoenix

Again, intelligent and lucid, we are all working for Vlad and we are glad... The state of the union and the economy is just thriving under good old Joe... I find it very odd that you worry so much about the police that were in danger on Jan 6th but Chaz/Chop where they tried to burn the police station and courthouse with the people in them and all the major cities that have been looted and burned by wonderfully peaceful democrats or all the police that have been assassinated by leftists.
#FearMyFez
View attachment 2046
Did Biden’s Gezoacho police do that with a Peach Tree dish?

Dutch Phoenix

#FearMyFez
View attachment 2046
Patriotic af!

Dutch Phoenix

#FearMyFez
View attachment 2046
but it was better less than 2 years ago when unemployment was 15%

FearMyFez

but it was better less than 2 years ago when unemployment was 15%

View attachment 2049
June 2020 unemployment was at 11% mainly because of blue state mandates, Joe Biden's regulation closed the baby formula plant in MI that provided 40% of Americas formula and that was before we were prioritizing illegals to get existing formula first at the border. I am just curious, are you sober or do you just accept the sound bites and memes that make you feel better...
#FearMyFez
Abbott Nutrition, a division of Abbott Laboratories that employs an estimated 420 people in its factory and R&D facility in Sturgis, voluntarily recalled various brands and lot codes of powdered formula — including Similac, the most sold brand in the U.S. — in February.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo