Dr Dave sent me

Twizzle

Hello everyone, I learned about you and this group from Dr. Dave who I watch avidly and I am most grateful to him for his YouTube content although the frauditors are not good for my blood pressure. One thing the frauditors are good at is passive aggression. If you Google 'passive aggressive' you'll see images of all the main players from Glenn Cerio to the idiot with the whisk. They are quick to state their rights but trample over everyone else's while doing so.

FearMyFez

Hello everyone, I learned about you and this group from Dr. Dave who I watch avidly and I am most grateful to him for his YouTube content although the frauditors are not good for my blood pressure. One thing the frauditors are good at is passive aggression. If you Google 'passive aggressive' you'll see images of all the main players from Glenn Cerio to the idiot with the whisk. They are quick to state their rights but trample over everyone else's while doing so.
As the majestic Fezant, the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and stalwart defender of all the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey, I bid you welcome and a tip the Fez. May the blessings of the Moorish people rain down upon you like the sun on our homeland. #BlessedBeMyFez

S.SaulGood

Dr. Dave is the right man at the right time!

Glad you're here! Now you're a "wise guy". "Made", like in Goodfellas. A "friend of OURS". :)

S.SaulGood

As your time allows, go through the list of the threads. Most of them are very informative, a deep dive into the IDENTITIES of the frauditors. Who they are and their past histories.

Also, there's much critical observation on things many viewers who only view the main actor's video that are discussed and evident on the videos of their cohorts.

For instance. Whispered discussion of having to stash weapons before the police arrive caught on the recordings of the other actors co-frauditing.

This site will give you superb insight into these type of details. And PLEASE. Feel free to contribute, and if you do happen to communicate with frauitors via chat on their live streams, tell them to come here, register, and discuss, like American Amy had the courage to do, sadly only her alone of all the ones we see and discuss that profess "wanting to educate everyone".

FearMyFez

As your time allows, go through the list of the threads. Most of them are very informative, a deep dive into the IDENTITIES of the frauditors. Who they are and their past histories.

Also, there's much critical observation on things many viewers who only view the main actor's video that are discussed and evident on the videos of their cohorts.

For instance. Whispered discussion of having to stash weapons before the police arrive caught on the recordings of the other actors co-frauditing.

This site will give you superb insight into these type of details. And PLEASE. Feel free to contribute, and if you do happen to communicate with frauitors via chat on their live streams, tell them to come here, register, and discuss, like American Amy had the courage to do, sadly only her alone of all the ones we see and discuss that profess "wanting to educate everyone".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo