DR DAVE the CENSOR. DR. DAVE the LIAR. DOCTOR DAVE the BACKSTABBER

S.SaulGood

Doctor Dave, the coward. Dr. Dave, the rat:

Dave censored me last night. Decided BEFORE the stream that he wasn't going to allow me to speak. Which would be fine IF he didn't keep lying to his viewers about sending me links and telling everyone that I WOULDN'T COME ON.

Dave is a lying piece of S**T. I sent 10 messages and stood by waiting for the link as always. He denied receiving any of my messages. LIES.. Never had a problem before.

Then LATER, he slipped and told his viewers that he had decided BEFORE the stream that he was NOT going to have me on. So all the histrionics about, "I sent him links and I don't see his messages" was pure theater, to silence me and brand me a liar for his viewers to wipe their feet on unimpeded.

S.SaulGood

Dr. Dave, the coward REFUSES to debate me online. To allow me to present the evidence of his lies to his viewers and censorship of me. What are you afraid of, Doc? Your viewers might be presented with the truth that you were lying through your effing teeth last night, and so was MEG about my "not answering messages" that you NEVER SENT, or my sending messages that "you never received"?

I have the evidence of your LIES, Dr. Dave, the Censor. "AMERICA". Remember? You accuse people and they should have a say. Your viewers wipe their feet on me based on YOUR LIES, and the doormat should have a say.

Straight up COWARD. Now I'll go have a nice day, and you enjoy your cheese, like rats do.

FearMyFez

Dr. Dave, the coward REFUSES to debate me online. To allow me to present the evidence of his lies to his viewers and censorship of me. What are you afraid of, Doc? Your viewers might be presented with the truth that you were lying through your effing teeth last night, and so was MEG about my "not answering messages" that you NEVER SENT, or my sending messages that "you never received"?

I have the evidence of your LIES, Dr. Dave, the Censor. "AMERICA". Remember? You accuse people and they should have a say. Your viewers wipe their feet on me based on YOUR LIES, and the doormat should have a say.

Straight up COWARD. Now I'll go have a nice day, and you enjoy your cheese, like rats do.
In all fairness to Dr. Dave... #FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

In all fairness to Dr. Dave... #FearTheFez
View attachment 1858
In all fairness, ALL COWARDS. I'm the only one on earth that Dr. Dave has BANNED from his stream. The reason doesn't matter. His stream, his choice. But to keep lying, ALL OF THEM, as I'm sending them messages AND THEY ARE RESPONDING, but not letting the viewers know anything about it, is beyond cowardice. They are S**T-eating rats. The whole bunch. Dave, Meg, and Cleric. Everyone I was COMMUNICATING with about my NOT BEING SENT A LINK FOR THE STREAM, as they all lied by saying nothing about my being BANNED BEFORE the stream even started, as Dr. Dave, the censor admitted later in the stream.

And their followers ARE GOING TO KNOW ABOUT THE LIES, whether they want to silence me or not.

They are three LIARS. And I have the messages here saved as proof.

"Where's Saul?" "He probably doesn't want to come on. Meanwhile, I WAS COMMUNICATING IN MESSAGES with the three of them AS THEY LIED and LIED and LIED to their viewers that I was being sent links. I wasn't. NONE of the messages had a link UNTIL 10:57PM AFTER the stream was over. Which they did so they could say and then show the message later, hopinhg nobody would see the TIME it was sent. TOO late to join.

Three lying sacks of S**t, as JL Warren accurately called Dr. Dave in a short about 2 months ago.

And I could SEE Meg, that ugly, fat, lying piece of S**t actually mouthing my messages as she read them, I READ LIPS. She's the type of mouth breather that has to move her mouth to the words as she reads. Low-intelligence. Low-functioning. And then smiles with that s**t -eating grin of hers as the followers wipe their shoes on me saying nothing about, "Saul needs a link".

S.SaulGood

Every post you make about this shows how your becoming more and more unhinged, like your obsessed with Dave or something, not a good look but im the sorta person who cant look away from a trainwreck in motion
Why use a hammer when there's aa 20 pound sledge-hammer alongside of it? I'm a big believer of anything worth doing being worth OVER-doing. Some may think it's unhinged. Some won't.

Meanwhile, NOT ONE WORD. A post, a message, from Dr. Dave. Why is that? What's he going to say? That I'm wrong? He can't. he censored me. he's a coward. He's a liar. he's a backstabbing rat. That's very clear. he received every message from me requesting a link that I sent and pretended that he didn't then lied to his audience about that. He is a liar. And I will NOT shut up about it. Don't believe me? Ask him WHY I'm the only one on earth banned from his streams? His narrative and lies will fall apart if I speak. WIth proof.

That's all I care about. He could be on fire at this point and I wouldn't piss on him to put it out. I care about MY WORD, his lies, and then his censorship to solidify his lies. I don't give a flying rat's behind about him at this point.

If you're going to assassinate someone, at least let him speak first. Don't lie about it. he's worse than a coward. A coward AND a liar.

"I decided before the stream that I was not going to allow Saul to come on anymore". FINE. His stream, his choice. But then WHY tell his viewers that he's sending links and I won't use them? Why lie about that. he's a self-serving, back stabbing coward. Would YOU have done that? Or just said, "I'm not going to have Saul on tonight. he's baackstage, but I'm not going to allow it", instead of, "I sent the links, why won't he come on?". You condone that?

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Every post you make about this shows how your becoming more and more unhinged, like your obsessed with Dave or something, not a good look but im the sorta person who cant look away from a trainwreck in motion
Doc is an active member of this forum. he can see EVERY POST, EVERY THREAD, receive EVERY MESSAGE. He censored me, then he lied about it. Censoring me isn't an issue. LYING about it however, IS an issue to be resolved.

One of the messages sent yesterday that Dr Dave the Liar received as he told his viewers that he hadn't heard from me and that he sent me links:

Yesterday at 8:15 PM
Two liars telling viewers that nobody has heard from me. YOU have heard from me 10 times and Megan has also. TELL everyone that you just don't want me on the stream instead of LYING.

S.SaulGood

You don't find it interesting? An answer to the question, "WHY am I the only one in the world that Dr. Dave WILL CENSOR"? Will absolutely not allow to speak? To answer to his lies? Doesn't pique your curiosity as to WHY he adopted that stance? And then LIED to his followers about it?

S.SaulGood

Still ANOTHER message sent to the coward and liar:

3 minutes ago
And meanwhile, back at the ranch, Where is Doc? To REFUTE what I'm saying. Strange, right? Did he forget how to post here? After 350 posts and messages? Suddenly he can't post to say, "Saul is LYING ABOUT ALL OF THIS"? There's a reason why he can't find his way here. Because Saul only speaks the absolute truth or what's the point? Doc is the coward and liar.
Doc CENSORED ME AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT TO HIS VIEWERS. Over and over. until he let it slip that he decided BEFORE the stream to censor me. So much for his bullS**T, "We have free speech here. I'm not going to censor anyone here" that he's always gargling with his beer. A liar, through and through AND a hypocrite.

Where is he to say otherwise? He's not here because it's all the truth.

Go ahead. Condone the way Doc censored me and then LIED about it. be a piece of S**t too, talking about "free speech", censoring people, and then lying to his followers about it so everyone else can pile on me with his blessings.

That's called a cowardly bully. And a hypocrite.

S.SaulGood

1 minute ago
  • ng Doc EVERY POST I MAKE by forum messages. WHICH HE IS RECEIVING. His silence speaks volumes to his character. Just because he IS a character doesn't mean he HAS character. LIARS do not have character. LIARS are the basest form of life there is. A man who LIES has no honor and is less than a man.

Here I am, Doc? Your target. The target of your censorship, which was fine, and your lies to your followers about what you did, which was NOT fine.
    Care to comment?
You call man a liar, and LIE about everything doing it, you should at least have the stones to address your cowardice. That would be what a MAN would do instead of a rat. To stand up instead of slither away like a snake.

Prof Nik Volt

In all fairness, ALL COWARDS. I'm the only one on earth that Dr. Dave has BANNED from his stream. The reason doesn't matter. His stream, his choice. But to keep lying, ALL OF THEM, as I'm sending them messages AND THEY ARE RESPONDING, but not letting the viewers know anything about it, is beyond cowardice. They are S**T-eating rats. The whole bunch. Dave, Meg, and Cleric. Everyone I was COMMUNICATING with about my NOT BEING SENT A LINK FOR THE STREAM, as they all lied by saying nothing about my being BANNED BEFORE the stream even started, as Dr. Dave, the censor admitted later in the stream.

And their followers ARE GOING TO KNOW ABOUT THE LIES, whether they want to silence me or not.

"Where's Saul?" "He probably doesn't want to come on. Meanwhile, I WAS COMMUNICATING IN MESSAGES with the three of them AS THEY LIED and LIED and LIED to their viewers that I was being sent links. I wasn't. NONE of the messages had a link UNTIL 10:57PM AFTER the stream was over. Which they did so they could say and then show the message later, hopinhg nobody would see the TIME it was sent. TOO late to join.

Three lying sacks of S**t, as JL Warren accurately called Dr. Dave in a short about 2 months ago.

And I could SEE Meg, that ugly, fat, lying piece of S**t actually mouthing my messages as she read them, I READ LIPS. She's the type of mouth breather that has to move her mouth to the words as she reads. Low-intelligence. Low-functioning. And then smiles with that s**t -eating grin of hers as the followers wipe their shoes on me saying nothing about, "Saul needs a link".
I just read this....Why are you talking about Meg like this? Is this a Bi-Polar episode??? I mean WTH is going on... Is there someone I can call?

S.SaulGood

I just read this....Why are you talking about Meg like this? Is this a Bi-Polar episode??? I mean WTH is going on... Is there someone I can call?
And here it is. From Nik Volt:

32 minutes ago
Eldar sucks dude. I can burn circles around him on my piano

Let's take a look and see just how delusional and what kind of fake Nik Volt really is. here's Eldar Djangirov. For those not into music, Eldar is considered one of the greatest improvising jaazz pianists and most technically gifted of his generation. Nik Volt, "can play rings around him" because "Eldar S_"
Nik has no videos that I asked for to prove this.
So here's the pianist that DELUSIONAL Nik, not a musician by profession, can "play rings around". Considered in jazz to be one of the top 3 from the last 100 years along with tatum and Peterson:

C'mon Nik. Post one of your videos where you're bruning rings around Eldar! ROFL You're too much!!! Funny stuff, Clown.

Last edited:

RaccoonMama

Wow, Saul is just another disrespectful, potty mouth like Joey. Saul, you're making yourself look like gutter trash with those Megan statements. No wonder you hide behind your keyboard. Wow, big man!!

S.SaulGood

Wow, Saul is just another disrespectful, potty mouth like Joey. Saul, you're making yourself look like gutter trash with those Megan statements. No wonder you hide behind your keyboard. Wow, big man!!
As stated, I fear NO one. My face is known. My physique is known. Success has enemies. I have enemies. Do you doubt that I have enemies? I knew I would. Anyone outspoken does. And I can't be everywhere at once.

I've been outspoken and honest here about my opinions. Opinions that could come back and HURT loved ones, which would be even more of a tragedy than if I suffered the consequences alone, which sadly, is not usually the case. Enemies tend to go after family members and friends also. Do you doubt that?

I would be recognized. Better to remove the possibility that a loved one can made to suffer for my opinions by not allowing that option. I've said this from the first day I was on the stream. Almost every stream. What I look like is not important on the net. WORDS are. IDEAS are. Should be no mystery by now as to my choice. Anonymity. So OTHERS don't suffer for my opinions. No one can be everywhere at the same time. Understand?

Prof Nik Volt

As stated, I fear NO one. My face is known. My physique is known. Success has enemies. I have enemies. Do you doubt that I have enemies? I knew I would. Anyone outspoken does. And I can't be everywhere at once.

I've been outspoken and honest here about my opinions. Opinions that could come back and HURT loved ones, which would be even more of a tragedy than if I suffered the consequences alone, which sadly, is not usually the case. Enemies tend to go after family members and friends also. Do you doubt that?

I would be recognized. Better to remove the possibility that a loved one can made to suffer for my opinions by not allowing that option. I've said this from the first day I was on the stream. Almost every stream. What I look like is not important on the net. WORDS are. IDEAS are. Should be no mystery by now as to my choice. Anonymity. So OTHERS don't suffer for my opinions. No one can be everywhere at the same time. Understand?
You do not speak opinions. You just lob pedestrian attacks on innocent people that are operationally insignificant, Time to grow up Saw-0000ol

S.SaulGood

You do not speak opinions. You just lob pedestrian attacks on innocent people that are operationally insignificant, Time to grow up Saw-0000ol
Nik, you are a fake. Post your piano videos you said have posted to Youtube. If you could burn rings around the highly acclaimed as the greatest classical pianist since Gyorgy Cziffra, Yuja Wang, you would be giving concerts twice a day at 250,000 dollars per pop in major cioncert halls. You would be RECORDED by REAL companies every time yyou sat down to perform.

Your saying you can play rings around the world's greatest pianists, in the opinions of EXPERTS, is like saying that you could have run Michael Jordan ragged on the basketball court, but you'd rather TEACH gym class for $20 to $40 per hour. Remember that, Nik.

When I asked you what the notes are in a B sharp diminished scale, and after 5 minutes, you wrote, "you mean like a b sharp triad?", and I said, "No Nik. A TRIAD is three notes. A triad is not a 7 or 8 note scale. What are the notes of that B sharp dim. scale?". Then 5 minutes later you wrote, "If I need to know, I just google it". Then you show a picture of you and say, "Ha. I win".

Nik. you are a child. Walter Mitty. A cyber creation. You merged YOUR LIFE with fantasy and then at some point the 50/50 started becoming 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, until now it is almost ALL fantasy.

A musician wouldn't have to google to find out the difference between a triad and a scale or what the notes are? Music isn't google or a picture of you. It's sonic architecturre. SOUND.

Where are your videos, Nik?

You couldn't even answer Joey G's basic questions about wiring and electrons, Nik. You are a fake. Electrons don't move THROUGH wires, Nik. Electrons are not PARTS that move THROUGH a wire like cars on a highway moving through a tunnel.

Electrons are FIELDS that move AROUND the wires, Nik. Any 1st year student in ANY science that involves basic electricity and sub-molecular theory would know that.

You are a fraud, Nik. Walter Mitty. Except that Nik is gone. Only Walter remains. You are a fraud, Nik.

Post your video of you playing rings around Yuja Wang, or Eldar, or Oscar Peterson. Or any of the other pianists I mentioned in chat that you said you can "play rings around, they suck compared to you". Here's Oscar. God-level piano and improvisation. One of the 3 most technically adept pianists off the last 100 years. Note 3:34. Ray Brown and Neils Pederson, two worrld renowned bassist can't believe what they're hearing. Post your video of your UBER-God level pianism for comparison of you "playing rings around Oscar" as you said, fake Nik.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo