Earl Is Suing Us

Earl Is Suing Us 2021-02-20

KIra699

Will the admin do me a favor...and delete me as a member...didn't realize TR was here. Don't know what you have against David...perhaps its time you shared.

AdamKratt

Will the admin do me a favor...and delete me as a member...didn't realize TR was here. Don't know what you have against David...perhaps its time you shared.
Hmm let's see Earl David Worden (David Warden) AKA News Now Houston was convicted of rape after he pulled a woman over while impersonating a police officer and raped her.... Not to mention his own daughters have accused him of molesting them, which he is currently under indictment for....

S.SaulGood

Hmm let's see Earl David Worden (David Warden) AKA News Now Houston was convicted of rape after he pulled a woman over while impersonating a police officer and raped her.... Not to mention his own daughters have accused him of molesting them, which he is currently under indictment for....
Isn't that "the Minnesota Guardian", Anthony Michael Wicklace, who did that? Or there is more than one 1AA'ers that have gone that similar route.

YouTuber charged with assaulting woman in Minnesota (fox9.com)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo