#FearMyFez

FearMyFez

Hello, I am the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty defender and first sword of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey. I state this all rights reserved, on the record with a wet red thumbprint all lowercase. I swear to all here that I pledge to travel in my vessel to bring justice to these frauditors as they are fictions squatting on my native lands. They will taste the cool steel of my scimitar and feel the true wrath of the mighty ancient clan of El-Bey!

S.SaulGood

Hello, I am the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty defender and first sword of Marrakech and all of the greater Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey. I state this all rights reserved, on the record with a wet red thumbprint all lowercase. I swear to all here that I pledge to travel in my vessel to bring justice to these frauditors as they are fictions squatting on my native lands. They will taste the cool steel of my scimitar and feel the true wrath of the mighty ancient clan of El-Bey!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo