Final message to Doctor Dave

Prof Nik Volt

Where are you Nik? That's a tough one, huh? Shouldn't be FOR A MUSICIAN of YOUR immensse talent, right fake Nik?
aww poor baby....look in order to troll you need to get a feel for your target...What triggers them. You see you are just repeating posts that do not affect me. Try something else. Impress me.

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Maybe I can catch Saul here. Still waiting

S.SaulGood

Maybe I can catch Saul here. Still waiting

Waiting? ???? Forgive me, but for what? looking now

S.SaulGood

aww poor baby....look in order to troll you need to get a feel for your target...What triggers them. You see you are just repeating posts that do not affect me. Try something else. Impress me.
Let's talk about that B# triad. What are the notes, Nik. Quickly

S.SaulGood

Poor Saul...so butt hurt cause you got smacked down. You thought you were so smart. You failed to see that you are outmatched.
Really? Where's the sound? Music is about sound. Not images. B sharp triad Nik. Quickly, Fake. The notes. What are they?

Prof Nik Volt

I am just doing you a favor by giving you attention. This service is free for Saw-00ool the poor butt hurt Thurber Man.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Bye fake. Everyone can see. And hear. ANY human would have a better chance of jumping over the empire state building that PLAYING RINGS AROUND YUJA WANG. You're just too stupid to realize how IMPOSSIBLE your claims are. Bye fake Nik.

Prof Nik Volt

Let's talk about that B# triad. What are the notes, Nik. Quickly
Perhaps you can start a YT stream and talk about Jazz. I would have no problem being a guest. I do need to get my piano tuned. Because of covid I have not been able to have my tuner come to my house. But she has confirmed he vac status. I just have not called her out because my office is a mess right now. I am sure you saw it on the Dave's stream before you decided to turn on people who thought that you were their friend.

Prof Nik Volt

Bye fake. Everyone can see. And hear. ANY human would have a better chance of jumping over the empire state building that PLAYING RINGS AROUND YUJA WANG. You're just too stupid to realize how IMPOSSIBLE your claims are. Bye fake Nik.
Oh do not leave sweetheart. There is still so much that I can teach you..I am giving you the most attention that I bet you have had in years.

AuditorRClowns

They never let Saul talk.
Not true they did let him talk but he only wants to talk about Joey and Dr. Dave is done with that drama already. Saul picked a side instead of staying neutral which is sad. Most people on Dr. Dave stream were mad because Joey doxxed Dr. Dave, Brian N and Megan and that is just not cool at all.

Joseph G

Nik Volt is a fraud. Came on my panel bragging about electronics but when I immediately checked him he couldn't even explain how to solder 2 wires together. LOL He's a fraud. I'll be the first one to tell the world. I bet $5,000 cash Nik is not a musician. Because he definitely not into electronics repair.

Dutch Phoenix

Nik Volt is a fraud. Came on my panel bragging about electronics but when I immediately checked him he couldn't even explain how to solder 2 wires together. LOL He's a fraud. I'll be the first one to tell the world. I bet $5,000 cash Nik is not a musician. Because he definitely not into electronics repair.

Hey shrimpy if you knew anything about sodering wires that falls under ELECTRICIAN work not electronics. Punk *advertiser censored* poser.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo