Final message to Doctor Dave

S.SaulGood

When did I say that? You got kicked of the stream for acting like a two year old.
Doctor Dave had me on to make a fool of me. Wouldn't even allow me to speak. Muted my mic. Played with the volumes. And then POOF.... soon gone when I did.

Prof Nik Volt

You're Walter Mitty. A FALSE life created for cyberspace. You're no musician, Nik. And we both KNOW that
You're Walter Mitty. A FALSE life created for cyberspace. You're no musician, Nik. And we both KNOW that
Haha Walter Mitty good one. You are so easy to taunt. I am enjoying it. I am a bit out of practice when it comes to trolling. I need to retrain my master troll skills. Thank you for helping.

S.SaulGood

When did I say that? You got kicked of the stream for acting like a two year old.
Where are the videos on youtube you said you had posted that show you playing rings around Eldar Djangirov, world's leading jazz pianist, and Yuja Wang, world's leading concert classical pianist. You said that last night in chat, Nik. VIDEO EVIDENCE. Of something as impossible without you being WORLD FAMOUS as you saying you could bench press 10,000 pounds when nobody has ever heard of you.

Prof Nik Volt

Doctor Dave had me on to make a fool of me. Wouldn't even allow me to speak. Muted my mic. Played with the volumes. And then POOF.... soon gone when I did.
Well that is because you are a fool. That much is obvious. I sense even a hint of jealousy. What void are you trying to fill, perhaps I can help. I defended Cleric of Chaos and schooled you on digital media arts. You talk crap on my friends, thus I shall defend them. It seems that I am not the only one that thinks you are kind of silly. Keep it up SPARKY, I need some entertainment as I have a migrane and must spend sat night on the couch taunting a madman.

S.SaulGood

Haha Walter Mitty good one. You are so easy to taunt. I am enjoying it. I am a bit out of practice when it comes to trolling. I need to retrain my master troll skills. Thank you for helping.
You are nothing Nik. Which is why you spend 16 hours per day, roving like a gadfly from stream to stream. YOU are a frauditor. Your whole cyber persona is fake. Joey G pegged you in a heartbeat and so did I. You can't fool the real thing, Nik. You are NOT a musician

Prof Nik Volt

Where are the videos on youtube you said you had posted that show you playing rings around Eldar Djangirov, world's leading jazz pianist, and Yuja Wang, world's leading concert classical pianist. You said that last night in chat, Nik. VIDEO EVIDENCE. Of something as impossible without you being WORLD FAMOUS as you saying you could bench press 10,000 pounds when nobody has ever heard of you.
Sure thing sparky. Again I have the nice things.

S.SaulGood

Well that is because you are a fool. That much is obvious. I sense even a hint of jealousy. What void are you trying to fill, perhaps I can help. I defended Cleric of Chaos and schooled you on digital media arts. You talk crap on my friends, thus I shall defend them. It seems that I am not the only one that thinks you are kind of silly. Keep it up SPARKY, I need some entertainment as I have a migrane and must spend sat night on the couch taunting a madman.
where are your piano videos Nik. Shall I rretreve the posts where you said you had them on youtbe under a different name. Where you are playing RINGS AROUND ELDAR DJANGIROV, the #1 technically gifted pianist in jazz?

Prof Nik Volt

You are nothing Nik. Which is why you spend 16 hours per day, roving like a gadfly from stream to stream. YOU are a frauditor. Your whole cyber persona is fake. Joey G pegged you in a heartbeat and so did I. You can't fool the real thing, Nik. You are NOT a musician
I am not a musician because Mr Sparky Saw-ool says so. Fine I am not a musician. Now what?

Prof Nik Volt

where are your piano videos Nik. Shall I rretreve the posts where you said you had them on youtbe under a different name. Where you are playing RINGS AROUND ELDAR DJANGIROV, the #1 technically gifted pianist in jazz?
Jazz sucks.

S.SaulGood

Jazz sucks.
What about Yuja Wang, Nik. She is a classical pianist. The finest living technidcal classsical pianist. NOBODY IS BETTER. NOBODY is even her equal. Can you play rings around her? You said you could. here she is. Where's the vid of you playing rings around her that you said you had?

Please show your video THAT YOU SAID YOU HAD, of you playing rings around Yuja:

Prof Nik Volt

You are a fake. A SHALLOW one. You are not a musician. You couldn't even grab that keyboard behind you and rip off a fast Db scale.
Did you look up some music theory terms. haha....Is it that you are not a musician? Is that what is hurting you. Tell you what. I can teach you music theory via zoom. I normally charge $40.00 and hour with a three hours min. But for you how about $20.00 per hour and no minimum. I just need to check my schedule. I will have time after the Spring Term ends. I even have a little Yamaha PS-1 that you can use to practice scales and fingering. Unfortunately, I am very rust with my Jazz chords and I do not play Jazz. I do however have a student that is well versed in Jazz. If you want I can get you in contact with him. He also tutors via zoom. Turns out that he thinks Eldar is cool.

S.SaulGood

Where are you Nik? That's a tough one, huh? Shouldn't be FOR A MUSICIAN of YOUR immensse talent, right fake Nik?

S.SaulGood

Did you look up some music theory terms. haha....Is it that you are not a musician? Is that what is hurting you. Tell you what. I can teach you music theory via zoom. I normally charge $40.00 and hour with a three hours min. But for you how about $20.00 per hour and no minimum. I just need to check my schedule. I will have time after the Spring Term ends. I even have a little Yamaha PS-1 that you can use to practice scales and fingering. Unfortunately, I am very rust with my Jazz chords and I do not play Jazz. I do however have a student that is well versed in Jazz. If you want I can get you in contact with him. He also tutors via zoom. Turns out that he thinks Eldar is cool.
Can't anser that, right? How about a C melodic minor scale, Nik. What are the notes.

S.SaulGood

Are you talking about the B Sh triad? What a stupid question....just google it.
That's what I mean. And no. a TRIAD is not a scale. A TRIAD is 3 notes. A scale has 7 usually but a diminsihed scale has 8. What's happeeneing over there, Nik? Your slip is showing. You know NOTHING about music, Nik

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo