Frauditor Follies: Deep Fake Party by Frauditor Troll

S.SaulGood

I'm watching and didn't realize KC Camera Boy was featured in the mix. At first, I couldn't identify the one with the long hair. I thought it possibly a female frauditor that I didn't know. She looked sort of like Acura Amanda but much prettier, like an improved, more feminine featured version of Amanda, and when the segment where she had blonde hair began, with "*advertiser censored*" this and that being thrown around, I was sure it was a cleaned up Amanda, the nose,, the teeth, the mouth fixed up a bit and softened to look finer and more feminine. Then I read the comments, KC!!!!!!!!! Then I made the association with the split image picture of Abad where he looks like he's transitioning! If he is transitioning, he should finish up because IMO, he'll make an attractive bride.

And green is definitely Will Turbitt's color!

Last edited:

FearMyFez

I'm watching and didn't realize KC Camera Boy was featured in the mix. At first, I couldn't identify the one with the long hair. I thought it possibly a female frauditor that I didn't know. She looked sort of like Acura Amanda but much prettier, like an improved, more feminine featured version of Amanda, and when the segment where she had blonde hair began, with "*advertiser censored*" this and that being thrown around, I was sure it was a cleaned up Amanda, the nose,, the teeth, the mouth fixed up a bit and softened to look finer and more feminine. Then I read the comments, KC!!!!!!!!! Then I made the association with the split image picture of Abad where he looks like he's transitioning! If he is transitioning, he should finish up because IMO, he'll make an attractive bride.

And green is definitely Will Turbitt's color!
Sweet Jesus, I almost feel guilty about my first reaction...

S.SaulGood

Sweet Jesus, I almost feel guilty about my first reaction...
View attachment 1547
She's beautiful! KC looks like Amanda MIGHT look if Amanda got about $50,000 worth of face and dental work, and tightened up her figure; the key word, "might".

Now I can't get angry at KC anymore, just look at her. Furry Potato and Fiona Rawls must be seething with envy. Maybe Furry will send KC a poisoned apple or at the very least, Fiona's flaming teabag?

FearMyFez

She's beautiful! KC looks like Amanda MIGHT look if Amanda got about $50,000 worth of face and dental work, and tightened up her figure; the key word, "might".

Now I can't get angry at KC anymore, just look at her. Furry Potato and Fiona Rawls must be seething with envy. Maybe Furry will send KC a poisoned apple or at the very least, Fiona's flaming teabag?
It is princess patty that gets my blood flowing like I had a *advertiser censored* IV... #REALLYfeelMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo