Frauditors are *advertiser censored*.

Stryker1126

But none of this would EVER happen as anything that may possibly be a formidable target is bypassed as can easily be deduced simply by looking at them and listening to them. They opt for the path of least resistance, carefully choosing only soft targets. This is why THEY are soft, in every way they can be, from their mind to body to spirit. THIS is what doing everything the EASY way produces = MUSH/*advertiser censored*.

Women, the elderly, children; houses of worship, etc, people and places who offer little in the way of the type of deterrence that may backfire on them. The arenas with people least likely to or have any inclination to fight back, let alone argue with them or heckle them back.

The frauditors are cowards. Who better than they know that? If their brains have sufficient sentience to hold and operate a camera, they MUST be aware of what abject pieces of *advertiser censored* they are. Even micro-organisms have shown evidence of self-awareness in studies.

Do any of them REALLY look thrilled with themselves? They're bums, with cameras instead of squeegees and a spray bottle of their own urine. They're worth only what youtube pays them to monetize as much misery as they can generate. THAT'S their product. Not something helpful. Or useful. Their product is misery, and misery has ALWAYS loved company, which is why like-thinking individuals who share the same interest, MISERY, will always be their loyal patrons and keep the frauditors afloat, like the last angry turd that just won't flush, circling the feces friendly water of a toilet.
Well. I’d say that describes them to a T. But without a doubt. They are not do gooders like they think they are. And they are not heroes. But you are correct about being betas with cameras. To be honest. All they are is live action trolls. But still, AssElmo needs to be beaten, broken, bloodied, in other words, a coffin

Yogib37

There’s the one factor you mentioned. And that’s carry concealed. Now for the record, I think Fricn media carry’s as does Michigan constitutional whomever probably does to. Pretty sure AssElmo cannot because he’s a felon, Josh Abrams can’t because he’s a felon, Glen Cerio I’m not so sure of, but I doubt he can carry because of his weight. Sidewalk boy I’m pretty sure he can’t because it’s California as with Silenceboy. Honestly I think confrontations with these people have the potential to turn violent and deadly. And I’ve warned frauditors not to come to my home and do not step on my property. With that being said I admit there is no law about filming on the street. But if I see them. I will stand at the edge of my property with a loaded rifle and we’ll have us a Mexican standoff. And the instant they do decide to grow a set, they will be staring down that weapon. I don’t like those people, pretty sure they know I don’t like them. And I don’t care if they like me. But where I live is a military town. A lot of combat vets and active duty military live here. We can take care of ourselves out here. So far none have showed up here. And it’s not beyond the realm of possibility with these asshats
Dont forget that Jason Guttertrashman the ginger gnome *advertiser censored* wipe, carries, he also carries a knife and pepper spray. He is also a member of the Proud Boys along with his son Pig Pen. I do believe that the DOJ has classified that group as a hate group and domestic terrorist. I would not be surprised if he winds up in prison.

Stryker1126

Dont forget that Jason Guttertrashman the ginger gnome *advertiser censored* wipe, carries, he also carries a knife and pepper spray. He is also a member of the Proud Boys along with his son Pig Pen. I do believe that the DOJ has classified that group as a hate group and domestic terrorist. I would not be surprised if he winds up in prison.
Most frauditors have already seen the inside of a jail cell so it wouldn’t surprise me

FearMyFez

Do any of them REALLY look thrilled with themselves? They're bums, with cameras instead of squeegees and a spray bottle of their own urine. They're worth only what youtube pays them to monetize as much misery as they can generate. THAT'S their product. Not something helpful. Or useful. Their product is misery, and misery has ALWAYS loved company, which is why like-thinking individuals who share the same interest, MISERY, will always be their loyal patrons and keep the frauditors afloat, like the last angry turd that just won't flush, circling the feces friendly water of a toilet.

#BlessedBeTheAuditor

Yogib37

Most frauditors have already seen the inside of a jail cell so it wouldn’t surprise me
yes I think Guttertrashman has, but I am talking long time for him like life.. I would not be shocked or surprised if he shoots a cop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo