#FreeCYandTY Audits

FearMyFez

Look, that poor freedom fighting partisan that reminds me of Paul Revere, had the bravery to take on that courthouse to defend OUR rights where so many others are apathetic to these redcoat TYRANTS! Like a young William Wallace with his camera phone screaming "Freedom", these tyrants and so called judges practicing Maritime law, slammed him in torture cuffs and then stole him and put him in a cage!

This needs to end, THEIR amendment civititical rights are sacred, these tyrants need to be held PERSONALLY responsible! Federal lawsuits need to be filed against the city, state, municipality and of course the individual tyrants in question as their qualified immunity is out the window when they over step their authority. As the Amon-Ra, Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and stalwart defender of greater Morocco, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey has spoken. I say this on the record for the record, all rights reserved! I offer all the petitioners to become Moors an indestructible tri-fold to shield from these tyrannical road pirates!
#FearMyFez
#EndTerryNow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo