FRICN MEDIA : SPANKY PANTS STEVEN JONES ISSUES AN OPEN CHALLENGE?

S.SaulGood

On Audit Them's Youtube LiveStreamingTelethon?

I was playing portions of it and from the next room could have sworn I heard Jones (Spanky) going on about how he's the world's toughest man, nobody can stand up to him, beat him in a fight, or some such nonsensical *advertiser censored* coming from a 47 year old man with spaghetti arms, thin wrists, and pencil neck, and that he's willing to take on all comers in Lansing, Michigan.

I was wondering if this is actually true and if he actually said that, if it's not a joke, and the open challenge is legitimate.

Anyone know? Maybe Jones can come and weigh in here or on a Doctor Dave live feed, because if he really has issued this open challenge, I'd like to know I didn't misunderstand him and also, most importantly, how much money he's talking about as a wager.

He also said something about owning multiple homes, so perhaps he'd be willing to bet one of the homes?

This can all be easily arranged if he's actually serious, issued the challenge, and is willing to stand behind that challenge, again, if I understood him correctly through his typical garbled speech and the poor audio quality of the marathon Audit Them live feed.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

This is a hoot:

Two birdbrains in the hand are worth none in the bush:

Shall we try to continue to make believe that this isn't the same person?

Attachments

Last edited:

FearMyFez

On Audit Them's Youtube LiveStreamingTelethon?

I was playing portions of it and from the next room could have sworn I heard Jones (Spanky) going on about how he's the world's toughest man, nobody can stand up to him, beat him in a fight, or some such nonsensical *advertiser censored* coming from a 47 year old man with spaghetti arms, thin wrists, and pencil neck, and that he's willing to take on all comers in Lansing, Michigan.

I was wondering if this is actually true and if he actually said that, if it's not a joke, and the open challenge is legitimate.

Anyone know? Maybe Jones can come and weigh in here or on a Doctor Dave live feed, because if he really has issued this open challenge, I'd like to know I didn't misunderstand him and also, most importantly, how much money he's talking about as a wager.

He also said something about owning multiple homes, so perhaps he'd be willing to bet one of the homes?

This can all be easily arranged if he's actually serious, issued the challenge, and is willing to stand behind that challenge, again, if I understood him correctly through his typical garbled speech and the poor audio quality of the marathon Audit Them live feed.

OHHHHH! I know a certain Moor that is only a bit more than an hour from Lansing!!!!
#FearTheFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo