FRICN MEDIA SPANKY PANTS : The Whole Tooth and nothing but the Tooth

S.SaulGood

The Great Doctor Dave's take on the Utica PD's catch and release of Spanky:

Particularly noteworthy is this still from 9:14 of this 11 minute and 19 second video:

The great tooth migration and erosion.

The skin

The double-dragging on whatever the *advertiser censored* he's smoking here.

YOU make the call!!!

S.SaulGood

Now this was a missed Golden opportunity:

Spooky Tooth here is surrounded by 50 cops, detectives and all. Instead of antagonizing them, Spooky tooth should have pleaded with them to investigate his mouth. To find out what the *advertiser censored* happened to it, maybe putout an APB for those "ghost" teeth.

I'm sure the cops are experienced with seeing mouths and teeth like that plenty of times and would have been glad to help Spooky.

Powerwagon18

Now this was a missed Golden opportunity:

Spooky Tooth here is surrounded by 50 cops, detectives and all. Instead of antagonizing them, Spooky tooth should have pleaded with them to investigate his mouth. To find out what the *advertiser censored* happened to it, maybe putout an APB for those "ghost" teeth.

I'm sure the cops are experienced with seeing mouths and teeth like that plenty of times and would have been glad to help Spooky.
That is funny......Spooky Tooth. BTW...His real name is Stephen Jones. Hopefully, he gets his invitation to the Michigan State Pen soon.

S.SaulGood

That is funny......Spooky Tooth. BTW...His real name is Stephen Jones. Hopefully, he gets his invitation to the Michigan State Pen soon.
I can see the rationale of having a mouth like that if you're a *advertiser censored* hermit, have limited public exposure, never venture out among people without a mask, or have ALMOST mastered ventriloquism, like Tyrant Slayer's Tiny Tim has, in what appears to me to be a concerted effort to show his teeth as little as possible, IMO.

But posting videos on youtube affords one EXPOSURE. Even if you try to avoid camera time IN FRONT of the lens you ARE going to be seen, and at times speaking, with mouth agape.

Whether from decay, poor hygiene, drug-use, or whatever the cause, jagged, migrating and missing teeth WITH A SPECIFIC LOOK, are a fairly consistent indicator for habits or past habits that I would think someone might not be proud to have on display.

And Steve Jones is 46 years old. OK. Could just be neglect and poor oral care. Tim is 39, so same here. But I see frauditors that can't be that far into their 20s that already have the teeth of a Peruvian Indian that's been chewing bark to make canoes for 50+ years!

Powerwagon18

I can see the rationale of having a mouth like that if you're a *advertiser censored* hermit, have limited public exposure, never venture out among people without a mask, or have ALMOST mastered ventriloquism, like Tyrant Slayer's Tiny Tim has, in what appears to me to be a concerted effort to show his teeth as little as possible, IMO.

But posting videos on youtube affords one EXPOSURE. Even if you try to avoid camera time IN FRONT of the lens you ARE going to be seen, and at times speaking, with mouth agape.

Whether from decay, poor hygiene, drug-use, or whatever the cause, jagged, migrating and missing teeth WITH A SPECIFIC LOOK, are a fairly consistent indicator for habits or past habits that I would think someone might not be proud to have on display.

And Steve Jones is 46 years old. OK. Could just be neglect and poor oral care. Tim is 39, so same here. But I see frauditors that can't be that far into their 20s that already have the teeth of a Peruvian Indian that's been chewing bark to make canoes for 50+ years!
I dont think there is much doubt that with Spooky it is drug use......just my feeling. Guy is a total douche nozzle.....low life ......scuz bucket. Wish nothing but misery upon him. Btw....just sent an email to the Utica Police Department showing support for their department.....particularly Sgt Morabito.

S.SaulGood

Btw....just sent an email to the Utica Police Department showing support for their department.....particularly Sgt Morabito.
Well done! In any letter of praise, appreciation, and support related to these type of matters, remember to include a link to this forum and the links to the most relevant thread(s).

Would be great to have the Sgt. aboard as one of us, even if he can't comment on this particular matter.

DBCooper

Ever had any leads on his boyfriend? Michigan Constitutional Crusader. It would be nice to have his personal details to send out with Steve’s.

I had gotten a lead on Steve Jones a long time ago but I kept asking around because I wanted to confirm the name with multiple sources before sending his personal info to all of the businesses he harasses. It looks like I have an address too.

S.SaulGood

Ever had any leads on his boyfriend? Michigan Constitutional Crusader. It would be nice to have his personal details to send out with Steve’s.

I had gotten a lead on Steve Jones a long time ago but I kept asking around because I wanted to confirm the name with multiple sources before sending his personal info to all of the businesses he harasses. It looks like I have an address too.
I agree. Before blowing horns and putting someone on blast, be sure, and what better source than their own words on an internet, for instance a Go Fund Me.

You start with some basic, simple searches and typically you'll come across a connection, usually a link, to something else that will eventually lead you to their name.

As in the case of Acura Amanda's GoFund Me sponsorship of Jesse(ie) Lee leasing to the social web pages of Rita Barnes, and when linking there, sure enough, there she is, the Amanda we all know and love.

Same with Big Mouth Nick's Go fund me drive leading to Nick Freeman's Facebook page, and sure enough, there he is, minus the 28 week pregnant pot-belly and we can see that he actually WAS in the Navy, graduated high school in 1988 and from there, we can look elsewhere to uncover more.

But as you mentioned, you want to be sure. I do that by NEVER supposing. And the way to almost assuredly guarantee that is to use sources provided BY THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES you're trying to investigate. This way, if push ever comes to shove, you can reference and say, "This is information that SHE or HE provided".

But in the case of Audit Them, he bypassed these important factors and went straight for Dr. Dave's jugular in the worst possible way, in an attempt to *advertiser censored* MURDER his reputation and channel, not with provable observation, but by making stretches of connections that he didn't do the proper legwork on to be sure. Maybe his clipboard failed him.

DBCooper

I’ve been at this for about a year. I usually find what I’m looking for. Tracing the money tends to yield results (good suggestion by the way).
Spanky panties boyfriend is simply proving to be elusive. Spanky panties likes to bask in the limelight when actual news media sources take an interest in him but his boyfriend never provides any details about himself for the articles.
I wholly agree about double and triple checking every lead I get. When I can prove an identity from multiple sources I send it out to any victims I can identify on YouTube videos. Names and addresses are all that is needed for reports to be filed at police stations when cops refuse to work for a living. Some of the people I spoke to expressed an interest in joining with other businesses for a class action lawsuit against a certain band of frauditor extortionists in southern CA. In every case victims have a right to know who they’re being harassed, threatened, or extorted by in my book.

S.SaulGood

I’ve been at this for about a year. I usually find what I’m looking for. Tracing the money tends to yield results (good suggestion by the way).
Spanky panties boyfriend is simply proving to be elusive. Spanky panties likes to bask in the limelight when actual news media sources take an interest in him but his boyfriend never provides any details about himself for the articles.
I wholly agree about double and triple checking every lead I get. When I can prove an identity from multiple sources I send it out to any victims I can identify on YouTube videos. Names and addresses are all that is needed for reports to be filed at police stations when cops refuse to work for a living. Some of the people I spoke to expressed an interest in joining with other businesses for a class action lawsuit against a certain band of frauditor extortionists in southern CA. In every case victims have a right to know who they’re being harassed, threatened, or extorted by in my book.
When I start a thread here, my goal is to piece the wording together in content and the order of which will produce the most attention, placing high at the top of the hits for a google search, thereby driving as many people as I can here to participate.

That'a why I typically start with their channel name and then state the subject in as few, yet relevant, words as possible. IMPACT!

So I've been wrestling with what should be the choice of words for the title of a new thread that would bring the victimized and harassed parties here to not only share their thought and be contributing members, but also so they can LEARN as much as they can about the person(s) who harassed them.

Camera(man/men), victim, thug, armed, public, creep, and several others should likely be used to cover someone searching for more info about the creeps who showed up to monetize their misery.

Say someone searches: A Cameraman harassed me. Or Threatened by a thug with a camera. You get the idea.

I want to make the best choices for words likely to match those typed in if someone is using google search to find out more about who and why someone harassed them.

Any input is welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo