Gabriel SLO County Observer Rojas

Coach K

Gabriel is the absolute softest most feminine beta male frauditor on YouTube. His *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* doesn't mess with cops anymore unless he's with a group when he then acts like a tough guy.. His cringy *advertiser censored* content is just him standing in front of private businesses silently recording every employee that walks near him like a creepy stalker. He especially loves when female employees notice him and are visibly shaken. A real POS!

S.SaulGood

Gabriel is the absolute softest most feminine beta male frauditor on YouTube. His *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* doesn't mess with cops anymore unless he's with a group when he then acts like a tough guy.. His cringy *advertiser censored* content is just him standing in front of private businesses silently recording every employee that walks near him like a creepy stalker. He especially loves when female employees notice him and are visibly shaken. A real POS!
View attachment 879
Any notable links to his "better" videos? I believe I've heard him mentioned by some of the SGV News First gang, like most recently on the Westminster Police Station video where the scum-lot of them were parading around the building and parking lot as if they were actually going to do something other than call names once the police cars drove inside and out of earshot. Sometimes one of them saying, "Where's SLO" or of that nature.

But I don't recall seeing any videos where he does much talking.

Anything at all you can recommend worth watching?

Coach K

Any notable links to his "better" videos? I believe I've heard him mentioned by some of the SGV News First gang, like most recently on the Westminster Police Station video where the scum-lot of them were parading around the building and parking lot as if they were actually going to do something other than call names once the police cars drove inside and out of earshot. Sometimes one of them saying, "Where's SLO" or of that nature.

But I don't recall seeing any videos where he does much talking.

Anything at all you can recommend worth watching?
Most of his videos are boring and extremely underwhelming. This video of his is funny because he bothers a weird transient dude that pulls out his camera and wouldn't leave SLO alone.

S.SaulGood

Most of his videos are boring and extremely underwhelming. This video of his is funny because he bothers a weird transient dude that pulls out his camera and wouldn't leave SLO alone.
Another one like Grandpa Downey, Fat Jose McTits, and Glenn High Ho the Cerio whose labored breathing, just from walking, filters out much of the background white noise.

WTF happened to men in this country? It's only here that over the past 25 years or so the men have become so fat, slovenly, misshapen, and unhealthy; this one sounds like he's DOA minus 5 years or less, IMO it's a race to see what does him in first, diabetes, heart failure, COPD, or organ failure-complications from all of the above.

I started to notice this about 15 years ago, when the women I was training were starting to catch up to the men in terms of aggression and determination, and today, training women is actually more enjoyable than men because it's the WOMEN that are more likely to have an innate killer instinct. The women exhibit twice the "male drive" as the men do in general, the will to succeed and triumph, and are less prone to give up and in some cases are just as strong as the men, superior will-power taken into consideration augmenting their strength!

S.SaulGood

And he's a *advertiser censored* liar. His entire account to the officers were lies by omission. SLOW Gabriel pulled his pepper spray before Metal Joe EVER palmed his screwdriver, which was NOT brandished.

SLOW Gabriel followed HIM around relentlessly. Slow Gabe had PLENTY of opportunities to leave if he felt threatened. No way he would stay if he felt he was going to be assaulted with a 16 inch screwdriver. Not a pepper spray wielding coward like this. Plus no way would SLOW Gabriel leave until he felt he had his "pound of flesh" for "content".

Any HUMAN BEING with a shred of decency would have tried to HELP Metal Joe instead of trying to crucify him. To visit even more grief upon him. Here's how it SHOULD have gone:

SLOW: "You OK, man, I hear barking from the van. Are you stuck?"

Joe: "Yeah, I'm trying get some gas so I can get home, or here, or there".

SLOW: "Let's drive down, and get you some gas, and maybe a box of milk bones or can of dog food for your pup if they have it".

That's the way an encounter like this SHOULD go if SLOW Gabe had some responsible upbringing. And he'd do that because he didn't know of any other way to act towards those in need of help. He'd do it because he HAD to, because it needed to be done, HIS code of honor and self-worth, regardless of if his camera was watching.

SpookehGhost

I'm super glad I found this post because today, my company got a visit from this dumb nitwit earlier this morning.

S.SaulGood

I'm super glad I found this post because today, my company got a visit from this dumb nitwit earlier this morning.
Let them know that MUSIC, especially anything from pop's "top names"; Rihanna. Beyonce, Thee Stallion, Lady Gaga, etc., etc, the more recognizable the better, is Kryptonite for these camera toting hobos. Copyright strikes. They have to turn off the sound, which defeats the purpose. Without the audio portion, their followers, the miserable that love company, won't be able to hear the verbal harassment component of the videos that are of primary importance to them.

Tell them to keep a daily eye on their Google reviews. Slow's compatriots, that Dirty Dozen, the SGV gang has a following that takes great joy in negatively impacting google ratings of businesses that the SGV crew audit, Slow being one of the SGV crew, although most of the followers are thousands of miles away, have never been to the establishment, nor will ever.

Remind them that Slow may return with the whole SGV crew, who are well armed.

SpookehGhost

Let them know that MUSIC, especially anything from pop's "top names"; Rihanna. Beyonce, Thee Stallion, Lady Gaga, etc., etc, the more recognizable the better, is Kryptonite for these camera toting hobos. Copyright strikes. They have to turn off the sound, which defeats the purpose. Without the audio portion, their followers, the miserable that love company, won't be able to hear the verbal harassment component of the videos that are of primary importance to them.

Tell them to keep a daily eye on their Google reviews. Slow's compatriots, that Dirty Dozen, the SGV gang has a following that takes great joy in negatively impacting google ratings of businesses that the SGV crew audit, Slow being one of the SGV crew, although most of the followers are thousands of miles away, have never been to the establishment, nor will ever.

Remind them that Slow may return with the whole SGV crew, who are well armed.
I reached out to a few legit auditors, is there anyway to combat this because they harassed company's store by having his minions call repeatedly nonstop while they were trying to help customers both on the phone and in store.

S.SaulGood

I reached out to a few legit auditors, is there anyway to combat this because they harassed company's store by having his minions call repeatedly nonstop while they were trying to help customers both on the phone and in store.
I can speed read with a fairly decent level of comprehension. It doesn't take me long to thumb/scan through hundreds, sometimes thousands of comments. I routinely do this with the videos of certain auditors. See what their fans have to offer.
Some of the auditors have followers whose comments mostly apply to the action they see on the video. 1st amendment related issues.

But some auditors seem to consistently draw a following whose comments are disturbing. "Her baby is in the back seat. Spray it in the eyes and see if she likes that!". "Then you can call CPS and see if you can try to have her baby taken away". "Come back at night and throw rat poison over his fence. Kill his dogs". Things of that nature.

Keep in mind that a creator has no control over who is watching, commenting, and the content of comments, but it just goes to show the type of element certain auditors attract. So it's no surprise when vehement cop-hater Steve "Ice Cold" Rivera, the self-professed "world's toughest *advertiser censored*" states in a video, "I just want to *advertiser censored* shoot a *advertiser censored* cop in the *advertiser censored* head. I don't care which one" that the type of following he has will share his mindset and chime in, "You should. Especially that *advertiser censored* pig (so and so). You should have killed him". etc., etc. I kid you not. I WISH I was making this up. When the good Doctor Dave Beer says "the Dreggs of Society", he isn't kidding. Some of these followers of a portion of the auditors truly are. Even if they don't really mean it, to actually WRITE and POST it??? Wow.

These are the type of comments you'll find if you actually suffer through their follower's *advertiser censored*.

Then you have the auditors that post phone numbers hoping their followers will continue the harassment they started.

So there's really nothing to do but set up the voice mail so you can hear who is calling when they leave a message and pick up if business related rather than simply their fans having their turn at harassment.

Last edited:

GabrielRojasisgay

Would be nice if he didn't edit all the cuss words and insults he throws at people out of his videos so you could see why people act the way they do. He eggs people on then plays victim. Guy is a douche bag!

S.SaulGood

Would be nice if he didn't edit all the cuss words and insults he throws at people out of his videos so you could see why people act the way they do. He eggs people on then plays victim. Guy is a douche bag!
You are most welcome to all matters of Auditing and Frauditing. There's no going back now; you're at the point of no return, so like it or not:

Coach K

By any chance did you guys get any video of him acting a fool? If you so please upload on here. He's such an ignorant jack *advertiser censored*!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo