Glen's Parking Garage Adventure!

TheOneTrueRobb

We're all getting a gander at the latest tomfoolery from our favorite
fraudiror:

Just wondering if anyone knows who that is with him.

No real drama here, just Glen being Glen. Kudos to that cop, he of the four eyes and infinite patience.

C'mon, Glen, you can get your fat *advertiser censored* arrested again better than that. Try harder, dood. Audit an Army base, a Nuclear plant, a Day Care Center. Think of all the clicks and views you'll get as you're being hauled in for yet another monumental screwup. Make us proud.....

S.SaulGood

We're all getting a gander at the latest tomfoolery from our favorite
fraudiror:

Just wondering if anyone knows who that is with him.

No real drama here, just Glen being Glen. Kudos to that cop, he of the four eyes and infinite patience.

C'mon, Glen, you can get your fat *advertiser censored* arrested again better than that. Try harder, dood. Audit an Army base, a Nuclear plant, a Day Care Center. Think of all the clicks and views you'll get as you're being hauled in for yet another monumental screwup. Make us proud.....
I have no idea how police brass are instructing their officers to handle people who are obviously "home, home on DERANGED" as of late. I imagine protocols will vary from state to state and dependent upon municipality, but the SENSIBLE way to handle Glen here would have been to detain Glen, call it in, and have him brought to the local ER for psychiatric hold, his release pending evaluation.

His erratically irrational and delusional behavior SHOULD give them all the justification they need to do just that.

S.SaulGood

How he did not get arrested here is beyond me
The Wild Wild West Coast. Where else on earth can a 150 pound rapper, AR-15 in hand, declare himself the Sovereign Warlord of a 6 city block CHOP Zone within a major city?

James Rhodes

I’m eagerly awaiting the day the video of someone snapping at Glenn’s BS and beating him to death on camera. If anyone deserves to die in a back alley tasting his own blood, it’s Glenn C.

S.SaulGood

I’m eagerly awaiting the day the video of someone snapping at Glenn’s BS and beating him to death on camera. If anyone deserves to die in a back alley tasting his own blood, it’s Glenn C.
Odds favor that it would have to be somebody else's camera that catches the incident. Unless he had a 360 instead of the potato-cam, chances are that Glen's camera would fall, hit the ground and land facing away from the drubbing.

TheOneTrueRobb

Frankly, if I was someone who wanted (or even had the ability) to deliver some street justice to ol' Glen, there simply wouldn't be a recording of it. I'd finish up with Glen (imagine, in your mind, Glen lying in an alley bleeding to death. Happy Thoughts! Happy Thoughts!)...anyway, as soon as I've determined that Jabba ain't moving anytime soon, any footage on his various cameras will disappear right quick. River bottom, hole in the ground, whatever. Just sayin'.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo