GOOD GUY AUDITS : JUST ANOTHER GENIUS WHO SHOULD TRY NOT TO SPEAK?

S.SaulGood

At 20:30 in spots a black history month tribute:

"Look at this! Thank God! At least they haven't forgotten black history
month".

Like sure, sure, HE'S a HUGE aficionado and major proponent of black history! And he's just so pleased to see a subject he cares so profoundly about is being given its proper place of respect, THANK GOD!!!!!!

Then he points at, and with a light tap on a picture of Martin Luther King, he reverently intones, "Malcolm X"!!!!!!!

What the under-educated yet too overtly glib should realize is that the LESS said the better.

As the old adage says, "Better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool rather than to speak and remove all doubt of it".

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Ironically, it's the way he SAID it that made it even MORE ridiculous.

How PLEASED he was that someone in a city hall finally CARED enough about black history to create what he considered was a fitting tribute.

He passes over a picture of Jimi Hendrix without having a clue as to who that is. Then he looks at the next section and the funniest thing is that there IS a picture of Malcolm X about 2 feet to the right and down a foot from MLK,; he passes over THAT picture without saying a word, because not only does he not know who it is by sight, but he's likely only semi-literate at best and can't read the name on the margin of the photo and note the display plate, and then he points to MLK and says, "Malcolm X".

I DID just take a sip of coffee at that exact moment and nearly had it come up through the back of my nose!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Some of these guys are like a sideshow unto themselves, to quote Charlie Rakes.

S.SaulGood

Thanks for the additional materials "gents" lol
THIS is the 1AA guy that you're recommending? Vouching for? The one that points to a picture of MLK and says, "Malcolm X"? With a PICTURE OF MALCOLM X ON THE SAME SECTION? You said what? That we should follow and support him? Follow him where? Off the edge of a cliff? lol

Now here's where you benefit by being a member. Because you are now a member, you have interacted and can receive this helpful suggestion. Which you can ignore or take into consideration.

DON'T make the mistake of making recommendations without a full understanding of WHAT you're recommending. Don't vouch for someone who would make you look like a fool by association.

No one could say that you are not articulate and well-educated. So your recommendation of Good Guy Audits is akin to Miles Davis saying, "LIsten up. I want y'all to check out this up and comer Ya'll got to hear him blow, he is the real deal", and then you check him out and he's blowing into the bell instead of the mouthpiece! ROFL.

This is Good Guy Audits. Did you actually watch and LISTEN to to the things that he says; I don't think so.

You mentioned my Amanda avatar. That's the one I'm using this week.
She's promoting Jessie Lee and Ray Rodriguez, among others. Have you seen these two? Seen their schtick? Good gosh. Someone running around the street screaming "*advertiser censored* you" at the top of their lungs? THIS is what passes for a protest or auditing now?

What I'm saying is that recommendations can impact your credibility and brand. VOUCHING for the wrong ones can be a serious tactical error.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

When? Where have I recommended anyone or anything? Where in any of my words or videos have I ever vouched for anyone? The video, the owner of the video is irrelevant to my statement; Youre wiring is terrible. How my one line, my simple statement about the users of this forum and their posts, gets twisted in to your absurd, asinine conclusions is something nobody with even just two braincells to rub together can determine.

I have made no recommendation in my reference to the information about you, and the others I've gathered here. You spent all that time pounding on a keyboard, over fictional things you fabricate and imagine in your own head.

You spend so much time pretending to know things, pretending what you imagined, has really happened. You put words in my mouth as soon as you realized my presence here and convinced yourself I came here to share my side, etc lol.

Dude, you're insane, exhibiting many signs of severe mental illness. Get some help. Focus on yourself, and your poor mental health.

You're in your own world and irrelevant.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

You're the type loon, to reply with something like "So you're saying you're prejudice against oranges, and hate all other fruits," in a response to a statement I make, like; "I like granny Smith apples."

Youre off in lala land dude. Your skewed, perverted, and troubled perspective of reality, is not reality, no matter howmuch you troll.

Telling a corrupt public servant to *advertiser censored* off, or yelling *advertiser censored* you, isn't a crime. Blocking bridges, looting cities, walking down the road hollering "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon" however, is criminal. Inciting violence, rioting, assaulting people, burning, looting, vandalizing, these are the demonstrations against ALL law enforcement (not just the bad apples) that you should be speaking out against.

Get real, get some help.

S.SaulGood

When? Where have I recommended anyone or anything? Where in any of my words or videos have I ever vouched for anyone? The video, the owner of the video is irrelevant to my statement; Youre wiring is terrible. How my one line, my simple statement about the users of this forum and their posts, gets twisted in to your absurd, asinine conclusions is something nobody with even just two braincells to rub together can determine.

I have made no recommendation in my reference to the information about you, and the others I've gathered here. You spent all that time pounding on a keyboard, over fictional things you fabricate and imagine in your own head.

You spend so much time pretending to know things, pretending what you imagined, has really happened. You put words in my mouth as soon as you realized my presence here and convinced yourself I came here to share my side, etc lol.

Dude, you're insane, exhibiting many signs of severe mental illness. Get some help. Focus on yourself, and your poor mental health.

You're in your own world and irrelevant.
You don't remember featuring a Good Guy audit? Recommending we all go to his channel and supporting him?

S.SaulGood

You're the type loon, to reply with something like "So you're saying you're prejudice against oranges, and hate all other fruits," in a response to a statement I make, like; "I like granny Smith apples."

Youre off in lala land dude. Your skewed, perverted, and troubled perspective of reality, is not reality, no matter howmuch you troll.

Telling a corrupt public servant to *advertiser censored* off, or yelling *advertiser censored* you, isn't a crime. Blocking bridges, looting cities, walking down the road hollering "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon" however, is criminal. Inciting violence, rioting, assaulting people, burning, looting, vandalizing, these are the demonstrations against ALL law enforcement (not just the bad apples) that you should be speaking out against.

Get real, get some help.
How far has spitting in the face of ALL authority gotten you? Or your family? Or your daughter, who you say lives precariously, teetering on the edge of the abyss?

Without laws and the means to enforce them, WHAT would keep the weak from having their carcasses stripped off?

Maybe a different way, a different manner, using tact instead of spit, might have produced better results with far less ado for you and all involved with you?

Would your father be proud of the life you've carved out for yourself and your loved ones? Do you think that this is the path he would have chosen for his boy? Tackled in foyers by guards. Visits by CPS, etc. Seriously now. Most people never encounter this for a reason.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

You don't remember featuring a Good Guy audit? Recommending we all go to his channel and supporting him?
Based upon the context of the video I featured, not his whole life. Again, yelling *advertiser censored* you at a bad cop, isn't something MOST Americans have a problem with. Jealous, petulant, psychotic trolls do though, especially when their mommy, daddy, or other family member(s) are police or public servants of some kind.

Calm down Karen you're going to give yourself a stroke over NOTHING

S.SaulGood

Based upon the context of the video I featured, not his whole life. Again, yelling *advertiser censored* you at a bad cop, isn't something MOST Americans have a problem with. Jealous, petulant, psychotic trolls do though, especially when their mommy, daddy, or other family member(s) are police or public servants of some kind.

Calm down Karen you're going to give yourself a stroke over NOTHING
Good guy wasn't yelling "*advertiser censored* you" to anyone. That was Ray Rodriguez. Good guy was the one who identified a picture of MLK as Malcolm X immediately after he said how proud he was that someone shared his ardor for Black History. lol

He's also semi-literate. Did you happen to see the FOIA request he wrote?

S.SaulGood

Telling a corrupt public servant to *advertiser censored* off, or yelling *advertiser censored* you, isn't a crime.
But by logical evaluation, if they're ALL corrupt, which appears to be your line of thinking, then NONE are corrupt, right? If everybody is the worst, or best, then nobody is.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

How far has spitting in the face of ALL authority gotten you? Or your family? Or your daughter, who you say lives precariously, teetering on the edge of the abyss?

Without laws and the means to enforce them, WHAT would keep the weak from having their carcasses stripped off?

Maybe a different way, a different manner, using tact instead of spit, might have produced better results with far less ado for you and all involved with you?

Would your father be proud of the life you've carved out for yourself and your loved ones? Do you think that this is the path he would have chosen for his boy? Tackled in foyers by guards. Visits by CPS, etc. Seriously now. Most people never encounter this for a reason.
I've never spit in anybodys face, youre making things up again. Your meds aint working. Holding a camera, asking questions, and carrying out public business; Only equates to spitting in faces to YOU not the real world.

Law enforcement in CT is NOT ENFORCING OUR LAWS. The Courts are VIOLATING our laws. You simply PRETEND to know, and in doing so, convince YOURSELF that your fabricated stories somehow apply to what I do. In reality, your radical delusions hold no weight.

Maybe you could give people helpful advice, if it was predicated on the reality of their situation, instead of the delusions in your head.

CPS who is CPS? Lol you see your delusional lol

What you have convinced yourself in this active psychosis of yours, has not happened in reality.

Get some help, the meth you and Schrodingers Cat have been smoking, has fried your brain.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

But by logical evaluation, if they're ALL corrupt, which appears to be your line of thinking, then NONE are corrupt, right? If everybody is the worst, or best, then nobody is.
Where and when have I said my exclusive focus is police? Where and when have I ever said ALL police are bad? YOU SAID that, not me. You've imagined yet another false reality, pretending to know lol.

Try shock therapy

AllAmericanPI.Guy

You sound like a delusional bootlicker, a radical leftist, youre as deranged as Joe Biden lol Are you a public servant too? Don't answer, I love a challenge. I'll find out who you are.

FearMyFez

You sound like a delusional bootlicker, a radical leftist, youre as deranged as Joe Biden lol Are you a public servant too? Don't answer, I love a challenge. I'll find out who you are.
You are definitely spawned from the very shallowest end of the gene pool... #SMFH

S.SaulGood

I've never spit in anybodys face,
FIGURATIVELY. Not literally.

Embrace TACT when dealing with authorities who have the ways and means of negatively impacting YOUR life and those you profess to love = those you are caretaker to.

It's not a sign of weakness. It's actually a sign of strength to bend people to YOUR will by being........................wait for it............................wait for it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo