Hello World

FearMyFez

I heard this is the place to be. Hello all..fear not your local physicist is here!
As the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and stalwart defender of the glorious Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey! I bid you welcome and offer a tip of the fez! I would also council that the laws of physics can be bent by glorious free natural living Moors! #FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

I heard this is the place to be. Hello all..fear not your local physicist is here!
Took you long enough!! NOW, we can discuss the Fibonacci series, quantum mechanics, music, and even MODULATORS of not only Q36 ILLUDIUM variety, but the rarest if all; the P42 space modulator! There's a section here for that too!!

People think I'm a traitor simply for speaking the truth about things they know absolutely nothing about. Now we can see if I'm the effing moron most viewers mistakenly fathom me to be!! :)

Oh, and now THIS happens.....

Attachments

D

Deleted member 2367

Hello Nik and the rest of the posters,

I'm a long-time viewer of the frauditor watchdog videos and I support the cause and have posted only once in a chat. Some on here right now are my favorite commenters. Perhaps I will start posting in chats as I do find some chats very interesting.

D

Deleted member 2367

I'm a long-time viewer of the frauditor watchdog videos and I support the cause and have posted only once in a chat. Some on here right now are my favorite commenters. Perhaps I will start posting in chats as I do find some chats very interesting.

S.SaulGood

Took you long enough!! NOW, we can discuss the Fibonacci series, quantum mechanics, music, and even MODULATORS of not only Q36 ILLUDIUM variety, but the rarest if all; the P42 space modulator! There's a section here for that too!!

People think I'm a traitor simply for speaking the truth about things they know absolutely nothing about. Now we can see if I'm the effing moron most viewers mistakenly fathom me to be!! :)

Reading chats can provide excellent insight into nuances sometimes missed. Sadly, and I have no idea as to why, during streams, I can't see the chat section no matter what I try. Even pulling up online tutorials about "how do I see the chat section of you tube streams?".

Now, oddly enough, once the stream has ENDED. About 12 hours later, THEN, the chat section appears where it should, all on its own, just by loading the video!

I still can't figure that out. And the melon streams? 50% of the time when logging in, the mic is active but the camera shows, "already in use in another application" and I get nothing visual but a black screen. That may change with streamyard IF Doc still wants me on after trying to make peace, and of course, who the hell can really hear me with my mic turned so low in the mix that 90% of my words can't be heard? Which is why everyone talks over me on rare occasion when I do speak. Doc has me so low in the mix that if I didn't see yellow lines around my box, I wouldn't know I was talking either.

Prof Nik Volt

As the Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword of Marrakech and stalwart defender of the glorious Moroccan empire, royal Emir of the ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey! I bid you welcome and offer a tip of the fez! I would also council that the laws of physics can be bent by glorious free natural living Moors! #FearMyFez

View attachment 1832
HAHAHA!

Prof Nik Volt

Reading chats can provide excellent insight into nuances sometimes missed. Sadly, and I have no idea as to why, during streams, I can't see the chat section no matter what I try. Even pulling up online tutorials about "how do I see the chat section of you tube streams?".

Now, oddly enough, once the stream has ENDED. About 12 hours later, THEN, the chat section appears where it should, all on its own, just by loading the video!

I still can't figure that out. And the melon streams? 50% of the time when logging in, the mic is active but the camera shows, "already in use in another application" and I get nothing visual but a black screen. That may change with streamyard IF Doc still wants me on after trying to make peace, and of course, who the hell can really hear me with my mic turned so low in the mix that 90% of my words can't be heard? Which is why everyone talks over me on rare occasion when I do speak. Doc has me so low in the mix that if I didn't see yellow lines around my box, I wouldn't know I was talking either.
My gawd you are such a fail...Gran-daughter come visit you yet?...oh that is right... Sorry..... Wanna come play again?

Prof Nik Volt

You are not a traitor. You are just a fail. You are a fail because you do not even realize what you are. A sad old man. Yes, the future is ours....not yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo