Hello

Keith lankford

Website
www.targeted.one
Keith Lankford
911 grassroots organizer in Alaska from 2002 till present. House raided by feds in 2012. Stalked daily since though never charged with crime after raid. Fled to Harris County Texas where stalking resumed. Homeland Security and Harris county police running exercises in subdivision before stalked by Harris county police, harassed, set up and jailed. Now out of Jail and stalking continues, in fear for my life, have repeatedly contacted all senators with not even a reply.
recording now 24/7

Keith lankford

Website
www.targeted.one
Keith Lankford
911 grassroots organizer in Alaska from 2002 till present. House raided by feds in 2012. Stalked daily since though never charged with crime after raid. Fled to Harris County Texas where stalking resumed. Homeland Security and Harris county police running exercises in subdivision before stalked by Harris county police, harassed, set up and jailed. Now out of Jail and stalking continues, in fear for my life, have repeatedly contacted all senators with not even a reply.
recording now 24/7

Keith lankford

Website
www.targeted.one
Thank you, I have contacted all Senators and most don’t even send the automated reply as I State in messages that I leave on hundreds of sites a day while I am being stalked by federal agencies and live in fear for my life as the Harris county police were already stalking and harassing me before they set me up, assaulted, and falsely imprisoned me, now “free” this once again continues on a daily basis. With elected officials showing their concern with even a automated reply, I am assured that this will continue.

Thank you again
Keith Lankford
911 grassroots organizer in Alaska 2002 till present.
You can view one of my old websites Myfavoritemason.com on internet archive where my account was just disabled as are all online accounts and all communication repeatedly during these assaults!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2020, at 12:07 AM, Senator Cornyn <[email protected]> wrote:
Thank you for contacting Senator John Cornyn's office. If you need immediate assistance regarding an urgent or time sensitive matter you are personally experiencing with a federal agency, please call my Dallas office at (972) 239-1310. If you are seeking information or services from my offices that are NOT related to my Legislative duties, please visit my “For Texans" section for more information. Warmest Regards, Senator John Cornyn

Keith lankford

Website
www.targeted.one
Keith Lankford
recording now 24/7
My new IPhone 11 never out of sight, on Bluetooth or WiFi, I believe hacked by police Stingray device to delete pictures and Videos of Stalking activities. Galveston Texas and Harris county Texas

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo