Help please!

FearMyFez

I have just been informed that my goat farm may be taken for a tax lien. As a Fezant, can a brother get a collection? I need a clipboard and a uniform to start my new career...

S.SaulGood

Guys, here is a link to the news video on Goat Boy Butt Grabber. Around 1:53 there is a shot of his bond hearing on video! ENJOY!!!! Serial Butt Grabber Caught in Broward: Authorities

Hi, Saul! It's Kristi J AKA Raccoon Mama

Hi, Rac Mom!! I have an area out back that I call "BirdLand". It's the Garden of Plenty for all the little local critters. Bird feeders filled with Wagner Black Oil Sunflower seeds and others with Wagner's Variety blend. Trays of raw, unsalted peanuts in the shells for the racs and possums. Grillers kibble and pate or shreds for the cats and of course, the racs love the grillers and pate too. And plenty of water for all. No little animal EVER goes away hungry. They think "the good spirit of the forest" does it, so I don't ruin it for them and say otherwise. ;)

Anyway, so glad you made it here and

S.SaulGood

Guys, here is a link to the news video on Goat Boy Butt Grabber. Around 1:53 there is a shot of his bond hearing on video! ENJOY!!!! Serial Butt Grabber Caught in Broward: Authorities

Hi, Saul! It's Kristi J AKA Raccoon Mama
"Serial Butt Grabber".

also known as:

Butt Bandit
Butt Pirate
Rump Rustler
Toukas Cowboy

Serial Butt grabbing sounds like something they'd accuse Quagmire of on Family Guy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo