How many of you auditors think the First Amendment gives you freedom to stick a camera in people's faces?

FearMyFez

I would catch a charge as I let the frauditor taste the cool steel of my scimitar and feel the true wrath of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey... #TheyWouldFearMyFez

S.SaulGood

I would catch a charge as I let the frauditor taste the cool steel of my scimitar and feel the true wrath of the ancient traveling clan of El-Bey... #TheyWouldFearMyFez
Never bring a scimitar to a gun fight.

*Remember, some of these boys CARRY. And not just the stun guns, ILLEGALLY sized sprays (by saying they're security guards) and shivs.

There are numerous videos presented in threads here where I explain where and when. What makes it easier to spot is when two of them video together. You can see the action AND what the other frauditor is doing. Sometimes you can pick up a whisper, like Ice Cold to Downey, "Look, look look..just in case", and then you hear the distinctive sound of a semi-automatic being handled, and then Downey whispers, "You better put that in the car", and then Ice sneaks off whispering, "I can't be seen here with this". So *advertiser censored* obvious.

They're not as dumb as an ox. They're about as SMART as one!

Slick. In the same way that 6 year olds are slick when they try to put one over on you. Nobody ever said you had to be well versed in quantum physics to hold a potato-cam and aggravate people. It's an easy endeavor, anyone can do it, and the more of a narcissistic sociopath you are, the better you are at it.

Stupid also that their location, the business they're harassing can EASILY be identified and the business management contacted. To give them the names and addresses of the frauditors and ALL of their family and associates. It's all on the net. Once you know their names, ALL their contact info is easily found. Family members and associates as well! Nothing illegal about entering a name on google and getting the results.

They should appreciate that extra layer of transparency that good for the goose is even BETTER for the gander.

They don't realize that whomever they're auditing, will soon have ALL the names and contact info for the whole crew in case their victims want to stop by a farm and pick up a potato to film them, their families, and friends (if they have any other than each other) on their own turf. Lots of things stupid people doing stupid things don't consider before doing stupid things.

FearMyFez

FYI, I command all the legions and shock troops of Marrakech and the greater Moroccan empire and they are legion. Let them have their sprays and guns. The power of the fez is greater than that of the sun and we rise like the Phoenix to lay waste to the potato cammed frauditors... #TheyFallBeforeTheFez

S.SaulGood

FYI, I command all the legions and shock troops of Marrakech and the greater Moroccan empire and they are legion. Let them have their sprays and guns. The power of the fez is greater than that of the sun and we rise like the Phoenix to lay waste to the potato cammed frauditors... #TheyFallBeforeTheFez
Yikes!! I had no idea that the Fez Force was right up there with the electromagnetic, strong nuclear, weak nuclear forces, gravitation, AND the most popular universally motivating force, the POWER OF THE SNATCH.

Thank you for the clarification, FMF!

:D

Stryker1126

I actually taunted Denver metro audit to show up at my address on Facebook. And don’t get me wrong. I do not like him whatsoever. And I told him. He can be on a public street and film my house all he wants, but I told him that I can also stand on the edge of my front lawn with a loaded rifle and we could have us a Mexican standoff. And right as I started typing he blocked me. Guess he doesn’t have the sack to show up and be dealt with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo