I hit a nerve

S.SaulGood

View attachment 919
Someone didn't like my question I posted....
KC is Abad Amilca (Amilcar) Sandoval Gonzalez

I've seen Amilca(r) spelled interchangeably.

usually pairs with: Silence Boy

Richard Garcia Aguirre, both of them doing their 1A Harassments closer to Aguirre's home court.

Abad carries what looks to me to be a handgun, stun gun, pepper spray, and shiv.

Gun carried beneath the vest, over the pec, HIS left side; stun gun on the hip; spray in the pocket, and likely a blade or small caliber (.25) drop gun strapped to the calf judging by the gathering of the pants and how he favors motion with the leg, always looking down, my guess to make sure nothing is protruding.

They're both fairly easy to locate by using publicly viewable databases by searching their names on google. No special skills required.

FearMyFez

KC is Abad Amilca (Amilcar) Sandoval Gonzalez

I've seen Amilca(r) spelled interchangeably.

usually pairs with: Silence Boy

Richard Garcia Aguirre, both of them doing their 1A Harassments closer to Aguirre's home court.

Abad carries what looks to me to be a handgun, stun gun, pepper spray, and shiv.

Gun carried beneath the vest, over the pec, HIS left side; stun gun on the hip; spray in the pocket, and likely a blade or small caliber (.25) drop gun strapped to the calf judging by the gathering of the pants and how he favors motion with the leg, always looking down, my guess to make sure nothing is protruding.

They're both fairly easy to locate by using publicly viewable databases by searching their names on google. No special skills required.
What you mean Foooo???/

S.SaulGood

What you mean Foooo???/
Transparency is key. Isn't that what ALL 1AAers profess? In fact, a high % of 1AAers have the actual word, TRANSPARENCY, in the title of their channel. Their working "name".

Kern County Transparency

Downey Transparent Eye

And other words that imply openness and honesty, like ACCOUNTABILITY, AUDIT(S).

1AAers love to dox and share phone numbers, addresses, licenses plates, etc; ANY tidbit of info for maximum transparency of businesses and people they encounter (harass).

I would think that should go for them also. That their zeal for openness extends to themselves as well. And their fans and followers would think so too. Probably you as well. 360-degree transparency that wraps all the way around the auditor, rather than just 180 degrees.

So, for anyone that wants to know who theses auditors are, there's some transparency that they and you should be proud of ergo eager to see.

And keep in mind, once you learn how to SAFELY navigate the deep and the dark web sectors of cyberspace, that is, the type of browser, MALWARE, and databases to look for without having your device infected, crash, or become hijacked, you can find out ANYTHING about ANYONE if you know where to look. It's all there.

I don't copy and paste any of the transparency found there. Here, I only post info that is searchable by anyone using the internet on google. Spokeo, various blogs, etc., things of that nature. Anything that pops up when you search their names, either their operative name or their actual name.

If transparency is good then a tad bit of it modestly applied transparency for the auditors should be good too, right? Or not? Please explain why, if not. This ought to be good!!!! And............

Last edited:

FearMyFez

Transparency is key. Isn't that what ALL 1AAers profess? In fact, a high % of 1AAers have the actual word, TRANSPARENCY, in the title of their channel. Their working "name".

Kern County Transparency

Downey Transparent Eye

And other words that imply openness and honesty, like ACCOUNTABILITY, AUDIT(S).

1AAers love to dox and share phone numbers, addresses, licenses plates, etc; ANY tidbit of info for maximum transparency of businesses and people they encounter (harass).

I would think that should go for them also. That their zeal for openness extends to themselves as well. And their fans and followers would think so too. Probably you as well. 360-degree transparency that wraps all the way around the auditor, rather than just 180 degrees.

So, for anyone that wants to know who theses auditors are, there's some transparency that they and you should be proud of ergo eager to see.

And keep in mind, once you learn how to SAFELY navigate the deep and the dark web sectors of cyberspace, that is, the type of browser, MALWARE, and databases to look for without having your device infected, crash, or become hijacked, you can find out ANYTHING about ANYONE if you know where to look. It's all there.

I don't copy and paste any of the transparency found there. Here, I only post info that is searchable by anyone using the internet on google. Spokeo, various blogs, etc., things of that nature. Anything that pops up when you search their names, either their operative name or their actual name.

If transparency is good then a tad bit of it modestly applied transparency for the auditors should be good too, right? Or not? Please explain why, if not. This ought to be good!!!! And............
I would just like to point out as for some reason the majority of the Auditors are obviously either immigrants or 1st generation. You keep using a lot of big words that they cannot understand... Do you get it foooooo??? #ThasSimple

S.SaulGood

I would just like to point out as for some reason the majority of the Auditors are obviously either immigrants or 1st generation. You keep using a lot of big words that they cannot understand... Do you get it foooooo??? #ThasSimple
While I would tend to agree with you based on outward appearances, it's not always true.

When I was a kid, the best pizza in town could be found in a small shop. Working there were 4 generations of Italians. The great-grandfather had been here in the US for 60 years and STILL rarely spoke English but when he did, it was what some would refer to colloquially as "broken English" with a heavy Italian accent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo